What's new

Hyderabad vet’s case: All four accused killed in encounter, say police

Executions sans due judicial process isn't particularly uncommon in India. Every year a few hundred are killed.

I am not a purist. Extra judicial killings have been successfully used in the past to bring the Bombay underworld under control. But that used to happen in a 'controlled' manner and only very dangerous gangs used to be targeted. But here it is almost as if Hyderabad police is bragging - "Look! We are such heroes. Thod dia saalo ko!"

Sign of a "country" that has gone to the dogs.

What do you suggest is the solution?

Sign of a "country" that has gone to the dogs.

What do you suggest is the solution?
Bangladesh been doing this for last fifteen years or so. The story is these suspects are taken to the scene of th he crime in the middle of the night for investigations, they attack the police followed by police shooting suspects dead.
In this Indian case the accused were driven to the crine scene at 3:30 A.M in night. That was a one way ride !

Bangladesh been doing this for last fifteen years or so. The story is these suspects are taken to the scene of th he crime in the middle of the night for investigations, they attack the police followed by police shooting suspects dead.
In this Indian case the accused were driven to the crine scene at 3:30 A.M in night. That was a one way ride !

Yep, also the fact that they were taken to the site in the early morning was very suspicious.

Total and utter sh*thole after more than 70 years of independence is the entity known as India.

Probably killed an Muslim and some low cast hindus who were completely un related to incidence while real rapist now walks free

The four men who are accused of raping and killing the Hyderabad veterinarian were killed in an encounter on Friday, Cyberabad Police Commissioner VC Sajjanar told PTI.

The encounter took place around 3.30 am when the accused were trying to flee while being taken to the murder site, reported Hindustan Times. Two policemen were also reportedly injured in the incident.

https://scroll.in/latest/945965/hyderabad-vets-case-all-four-accused-killed-in-encounter-say-reports
Set example ... if u did this you will dispatched to hell.

Very dodgy shooting. The culprits are still at large.

India will always remain a rape champion.

If there is enough political will everything can be done ,rape can be reduced to near zero in India. Because of enough political will Article 370 was removed inspite of threat of nuclear attack from Pakistan...Quite frankly on August 5th most Indians were not expecting to see September 5th

If there is enough political will everything can be done ,rape can be reduced to near zero in India. Because of enough political will Article 370 was removed inspite of threat of nuclear attack from Pakistan...Quite frankly on August 5th most Indians were not expecting to see September 5th

Not happening. Modi will make sure of it.

People said the same about Article 370 in 2013 when Modi first talked of removing it...I hope to see an extremely safe and sound India by 2025

You are a rape hub of the world LOL What lie are you living? Open you eyes. Not a day goes by without high profile rape case. Now the victim gets burned on way to court.

You are a rape hub of the world LOL What lie are you living?

Modi took 6 years between promise and action for Article 370 removal, even Pakistan has gracefully with all its wisodm supported the decision. So we already know the Great Pakistan is with us when it comes to removal of Article 370

Now let's just give Modi 6 years to clean up anti-women crime in India. I am very sure Great Pakistan will also stand beside India in this endeavour..

Modi took 6 years between promise and action for Article 370 removal, even Pakistan has gracefully with all its wisodm supported the decision. So we already know the Great Pakistan is with us when it comes to removal of Article 370

Now let's just give Modi 6 years to clean up anti-women crime in India. I am very sure Great Pakistan will also stand beside India in this endeavour..

What garbage are you spewing? And why derail a thread which finally finally brings some good news to Indian females after suffering for decades the abuse that Delhi has ignored totally?

I hope some vigilante mobs might enable justice for the Muslim minor who was raped in India recently, but I won't hold my breath on that one.

Execution without justice and Indians are celebrating the murder of random people LOL Absolutely hilarious.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom