What's new

Hyderabad funds case -- UK Court announces verdict in favor of Pakistan

No issues. Harna to hai India nai. 4 din late haarai ga. Koi issue nahi. :)
BHAI TUM HOTE KON HO YE BOLNE WALE KI HAME HARNA HI HAI .. BHAI HR BARR HARAYA HAI. HR FRONT PE HARAYA HAI . ABHI TRIAL HOGA JUDGE KE SAMNE. USE FAISLA LENE DO .
Please help him god...**** ALLAH****

By the way belonging to a hyderabadi family myself. It is great to see we are still playing our part to support Pakistan even after 67 years.

We.....the descendants of immigrants, always got Pakistan's back cover. We never refused Pakistan's call. We r the only nation among other ethnicities who did for Pakistan before 1947, during partition and after the partition of sub continent.
We should proudly call ourselves......Pakistanis and descendants of immigrants.....:pakistan:

Apologies if anyone gets offends with it......

%2Finbox-play-frontend%2Fimages%2Fsticker-packs%2F2%2FLI_5.gif

As usual jumping to conclusions without understanding jacksh!t.

Let me copy the news again for you.

The English High Court rejected on Tuesday Indian attempt to strike out Pakistan’s claim to the Hyderabad Fund, foreign office said.

You wanted to strike off Pakistan's claim on its money. Court rejected it. I repeat. Court rejected India's appeal to strike out Pakistan's claim on its money. British court said "Hey India aka Bharat aka Hindustan. We reject your appeal to strike out Pakistan's claim on its. Nope no. Stop moaning. We can't accept your appeal to strike out Pakistan's claim on its money."

So in other words India's appeal has been rejected. You can get solace from a year old news article. But the things is your appeal has been rejected. Awwww. Need a tissue?? :lol:

BHAI TUM HOTE KON HO YE BOLNE WALE KI HAME HARNA HI HAI .. BHAI HR BARR HARAYA HAI. HR FRONT PE HARAYA HAI . ABHI TRIAL HOGA JUDGE KE SAMNE. USE FAISLA LENE DO .

Yaar tum karigar log ho. UN bhaag kar victory claim kartai ho. Tumhari jeetnai ki karigari dunya main sub sai nirali hai. Hum us ka muqabla nahi kar saktai :lol:

We.....the descendants of immigrants, always got Pakistan's back cover. We never refused Pakistan's call. We r the only nation among other ethnicities who did for Pakistan before 1947, during partition and after the partition of sub continent.
We should proudly call ourselves......Pakistanis and descendants of immigrants.....:pakistan:

Apologies if anyone gets offends with it......

We are Pakistanis by choice bro. My grand father also used to be a writer of Urdu in Hyderabad. He even wrote articles against India before migrating. He could have stayed back but he opted for Pakistan. We are Pakistanis by choice. We opted to be Pakistanis and I am proud of it. :pakistan:

10563509_1501593630076841_631956883_n.jpg

By the way belonging to a hyderabadi family myself. It is great to see we are still playing our part to support Pakistan even after 67 years.

Kya miaaan..aisa bolte hamara india ko...tumhara father land hech wo!
Kai ko bewafai dekhate?

Apparently, the money is lying in your banks; and this case is going on for 67 years (from time when both India and Pakistan were BRitish protectorate).

Hmmmm.......I see. But we already freed you people and gave you your independence last I checked, so we shouldn't have anything to do with this issue anymore.

Hmmmm.......I see. But we already freed you people and gave you your independence last I checked, so we shouldn't have anything to do with this issue anymore.
Well thanks to Hitler and the freedom movement, as you were getting kicked around the world. Otherwise you were not in a mood of getting back home at that time

Well thanks to Hitler and the freedom movement, as you were getting kicked around the world. Otherwise you were not in a mood of getting back home at that time

Well, we could have stayed for far longer than we did. For example France stayed in its former asian colonies for years after we left. Their colonies had to fight a bloody war for their independence, if anything you should be grateful we gave you your independence without any bloodshed. It was not the case for many french colonies from Algeria to Vietnam etc, who had to fight to the last drop of blood for the independence. See? we are not that bad. :meeting:

Well, we could have stayed for far longer than we did. For example France stayed in its former asian colonies for years after we left. Their colonies had to fight a bloody war for their independence, if anything you should be grateful we gave you your independence without any bloodshed. It was not the case for many french colonies from Algeria to Vietnam etc, who had to fight to the last drop of blood for the independence. See? we are not that bad. :meeting:

You need to watch this video:

And then you'll hopefully understand why what you guys did can never be justified.

"Not bad", it seems.

u naild it bro

He is a saffroni Hindutva fanboy. They are more inflammable than petrol. Catch fire very quickly. :lol:

No, I don't think so. In any case, that shouldn't matter on this thread. I might point out pretty rabid attitudes and objectionable language among the Pakistani posters, worse attitudes than his, and far worse language than his.

What the hell have we got to do with this?

The money was transferred from Hyderabad to a British bank, and stayed stuck there as the Nizam lost his power to dispose of it at will. Both Pakistan and India claim it, Pakistan for unknown reasons, India because Hyderabad is now a part of India. Now since you can't hang on to it forever, you have to decide where, and to whom, to hand over the sum.

Without any bloodshed? :what:

It's not your money, so you have to give it back. both countries claim it, so a court has to decide who should get it. And no, you shouldn't have anything to do with this issue any more.

@Joe Shearer
Sir little confusion Pakistan is not asking for full money but as agreed on share when British left every thing divided between the two so this money also should be divided. Pakistan only claims its share not the full amount.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom