What's new

Hyderabad funds case -- UK Court announces verdict in favor of Pakistan

:-)......Lets see who get the funds. I will congratulate if money goes to India. I m more interested in Kohi Noor Heera.......the diamond for which Pakistanis and Indians both are curious and want it back to their respective countries......

Actually, there are some personal aspects to the situation.
  • I now live in Hyderabad and hope to continue.
  • This is the most peaceful city, except for some trouble-makers who are known and who are given a long rope because the present government wants to keep the centre happy.
  • Telengana people hated being put into the same state as the other Telugu-speakers, take great pride in Hyderabad, and are very happy that Telengana is back.
  • I was gobsmacked to find that among Hindus and Muslims alike, there is widespread respect for the Nizam and nostalgia for the old days - minus, of course, the final days of desperate communal violence.
Most people want the family to get the money, not the Government of India, which, they say, has already made millions out of buying the royal jewellery collection for a very small sum.

I will not comment on the Kohinoor as other Indians, even my good friends, may kill me. Slowly.

If anything I want the money be gone to Pakistan in its entirety.And hope they use it keeping in mind the grandure of Nizam. He gave the money to "Build Nation". Hope his wishes where followed.

We are a poor nation and we do understand the value of money.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom