What's new

Hyderabad blasts – revenge for Afzal Guru’s execution?

Taking actions ? Dude, you haven't hanged a single terrorist.

Our govt. took action where we have jurisdiction but we can't convince Pakistan to give Hafeez Saeed, which is a UN and US declared terrorist.

Pakistan is safe haven for terrorists. This is a fact.

Whats up dude..Are you Ok...There is a whole thread running on PDF about PA action against terrorists...This week PA have killed 28 militants...Go read that thread..
You provided a list of Dozens of terror outfits in India...For now act against them...when they are finish then act against Hafiz Saeed...
Clearly India is a HUB for all terrorist outfits...Dont change your stance now...

Whats up dude..Are you Ok...There is a whole thread running on PDF about PA action against terrorists...This week PA have killed 28 militants...Go read that thread..
You provided a list of Dozens of terror outfits in India...For now act against them...when they are finish then act against Hafiz Saeed...Clearly India is a HUB for all terrorist outfits...Dont change your stance now...
I am talking about Judiciary.

we can never say that until the investigation gets over

Next on the list to be caught and hanged now is Riyaz Bhatkal the pet dog of terrorist outfit LET..

indians must start giving Muslims their due rights...

If those rights include blasting people, attacking Parliaments then sorry!! Otherwise they have all the rights in India..

I am talking about Judiciary.

What judiciary... What are you talking about ...Terrorists are better to shoot on sight than take them to judiciary.. Now i see you managed to kill two terrorists (Ajmal & Guru) in last 24 years and you say as if its an achievement...What about the dozen's of terror outfits that are running freely...Why not arrest them and take them infront of judiciary????

This show's how many terrorists outfits are openly operating in India with GOI taking no action against them...Clearly your government is supporting and running these terror outfits making India hub for their planning...Then why blame Pakistan...:azn:

go ask the international community.

What judiciary... What are you talking about ...Terrorists are better to shoot on sight than take them to judiciary.. Now i see you managed to kill two terrorists (Ajmal & Guru) in last 24 years and you say as if its an achievement...What about the dozen's of terror outfits that are running freely...Why not arrest them and take them infront of judiciary????

LeT's Zakiur Rahman Lakhvi fathered a child while in Adiala jail.

Do you know who are Hanged ? For 24 years we are hunting down terrorists from across the borders. And those Jehadis you support killed over 70,000 civilians.

As if terrorists need reason to strike! They are nobody's, not even Afzal Guru's. Only motive is to take advantage of the prevailing situation, create confusion & unrest between the communities. let's not try to reason the act which is beyond reasons!!

My plead to the Terrorist.... rather than targeting common innocent civilian please target the politicians and their family. Then you can see the result instantly. Good luck you cowards!!!

@WebMaster, @Oscar.... I don't under stand why mods closed the thread title, Blast in Hyderabad...

you guys allowed troll thread naswar carner even though so many many asked to close... But i don't under stand why you guys closed this particular thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster, @Oscar.... I don't under stand why mods closed the thread title, Blast in Hyderabad...

you guys allowed troll thread naswar carner even though so many many asked to close... But i don't under stand why you guys closed this particular thread...

because indian internal affairs thread not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom