What's new

Hyderabad blasts – revenge for Afzal Guru’s execution?

India is a secular country Muslims enjoy as much rights as do Hindus, Parsis , Sikhs, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Jains, Baha'is, Ahmadis etc etc etc

No they don't.

Their is an open discrimination against Muslims in india.

They are utterly under-represented in Army, Air Force, Navy, Public Sector, Private Sector, Higher education sector, Indian drama industry, Indian media industry, Indian parliament, indian government etc.

ONLY field indian muslims get some fair share in film industry...

Like Nehru did in 1947???

no...nehru cheated..

He divided punjab, bengal, and tried to take all kashmir etc...

No they don't.

Their is an open discrimination against Muslims in india.

They are utterly under-represented in Army, Air Force, Navy, Public Sector, Private Sector, Higher education sector, Indian drama industry, Indian media industry, Indian parliament, indian government etc.

ONLY field indian muslims get some fair share in film industry...

no...nehru cheated..

He divided punjab, bengal, and tried to take all kashmir etc...

Pakistanis teaching us about religious equality, democracy. :hitwall::rofl::sarcastic:

In India - Media start making up stories, as India is democracy so government go with POV which is most common among media outlets and majority of people want to believe.
Do you know

1. Signature of terrorist organizations like IM is known to all.

2. IM recced that exact same place back in 2012.

3. Intelligence was on attack. IM has links with LeT which urged for revenge of Afzal Guru.

Its called deductive reasoning.

@AUz Yes they are not in armed forces. As they know they can trust Hindus and Sikh soldiers. Also it takes away possible propaganda that India sends Muslims to fight against Muslim on border.

Ahmediyas are allowed to worship their form of Islam. They are not made to sign official document to call their prophet as an Imposter and they are not Muslims.

Shias and Sunnis live together. Along with Hindus and Sikhs even when Muslim invaders killed Hindus for centuries.

BTW 5 Chief Justice of Supreme Court are Muslims.
Vice President is Muslim.

Read again, he was talking about rights......not the Red Corridor. !!
Sir is there right to Ahmediya Muslims in Pakistan ?
Are Shias and Hazaras not target every now and then ?

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't know the story with Ahmedis, but as for Shias or Hazaras...... i'm sure you can distinguish between given rights by the state and sectarian strife. !!

WTF NIA saying IM guy carried out recce of this area year ago and he is in custody of Indian authorities. IM is india's internal problem if you give free hand to saffron terrorists more groups like IM will emerge don't put blame on us.

I don't know the story with Ahmedis, but as for Shias or Hazaras...... i'm sure you can distinguish between given rights by the state and sectarian strife. !!
You don't know about Ahmedis ? As for rights from state, like I said, 5 chief Justices are Muslims, President, Vice President, DRDO cheif, MLAs, MPs are Muslims too.

My home town also had a Muslim as MLA few years ago.
Shias are asking for PA because Govt. has failed to save them.
Remember the statement made by that minister, "We will send tissue papers for them" after January bomb blasts.

LeJ person who brags they have killed over 100 Shias go free because there are no witness left alive.

Believe it or not Muslims are more safe in India than in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran.

WTF NIA saying IM guy carried out recce of this area year ago and he is in custody of Indian authorities. IM is india's internal problem if you give free hand to saffron terrorists more groups like IM will emerge don't put blame on us.
Abe chaman, IM has links with LeT and they get support from LeT too. LeT already issued revenge of Afzal Guru hanging.

Who was Afzal Guru, JeM terrorist, same JeM raised by you guys.

I think its against Owasi brothers arrests, those who got instigated, did it.

[MENTION=32092]

I don't know when will you grow up and make use of your brain, you always try to portray that its Pakistani state policy to kill shia's or Pakistanis behind the killings of Shia's, those who are doing this are not muslims not Pakistani's, they are terrorists.
India situation is different you have a anti-Muslim political party, mass murderer of Muslims is CM how can you compare this to Pakistan.

Abe chaman, IM has links with LeT and they get support from LeT too. LeT already issued revenge of Afzal Guru hanging.

Who was Afzal Guru, JeM terrorist, same JeM raised by you guys.

It doesn't matter IM guys Indian national or Pakistan national?
What makes them to do terrorism in India? Its saffron terrorism without any doubt, if you want to solve the problem think about route cause.

I don't know when will you grow up and make use of your brain, you always try to portray that its Pakistani state policy to kill shia's or Pakistanis behind the killings of Shia's, those who are doing this are not muslims not Pakistani's, they are terrorists.
India situation is different you have a anti-Muslim political party, mass murderer of Muslims is CM how can you compare this to Pakistan.
It doesn't matter IM guys Indian national or Pakistan national?
What makes them to do terrorism in India? Its saffron terrorism without any doubt, if you want to solve the problem think about route cause.
Root cause ? Its Pakistan funded and supported terrorism in Kashmir and India since 1989. That Afzal Guru was sent by JeM. raise in Pakistan. 26/11 was done by LeT.

For last 24 years you are sending terrorists over and over again. Now same terrorists are killing you but you don't understand. Pakistan has become hub for terrorist training. Do you want me to give evidence ? 7/7 London attackers were trained in Pakistan. You fed Taliban after Afghan war was over.

Terrorists from Pakistan has killed over 70,000 people in India and now they have killed over 40,000 Pakistanis. Don't you see, the root cause ?

Root cause ? Its Pakistan funded and supported terrorism in Kashmir and India since 1989. That Afzal Guru was sent by JeM. raise in Pakistan. 26/11 was done by LeT.

For last 24 years you are sending terrorists over and over again. Now same terrorists are killing you but you don't understand. Pakistan has become hub for terrorist training. Do you want me to give evidence ? 7/7 London attackers were trained in Pakistan. You fed Taliban after Afghan war was over.

Terrorists from Pakistan has killed over 70,000 people in India and now they have killed over 40,000 Pakistanis. Don't you see, the root cause ?

Root cause is Hindu terrorism i know one day you will realize this and you will laugh on your stupidity.

Root cause is Hindu terrorism i know one day you will realize this and you will laugh on your stupidity.
What is Hindu terrorism ? Enlighten us.

sources told Zee News ??????????
same old BS :hitwall:
Sir, LeT issued statement to take revenge of Afzal Guru hanging. IM is linked with LeT. Who was Afzal Guru, JeM terrorist, where was JeM founded ? Who is Mulana Masood Azhar ?

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom