What's new

Hyderabad blasts – revenge for Afzal Guru’s execution?

@KRAIT : recruit me im ready for it... salary should not less than 10L/annum my cuurent salary...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not complete ONE DAY passed to the terrorist Incident & we are starting to SPECULATE???

INDIAN MEDIA :disagree:

BTW did anyone saw in the news, GOI has announced COMPENSATION for the Victims Family:

Rs. 2 Lakh for the relatives of the Dead --> 16 (??) * 2 = 32 Lakhs.

Rs. 50k for the family of the injured --> 100+ (??) * 50 = 50+ Lakhs.

TOTAL = Rs. 82+ Lakhs.

My only problem is that why aren't these much rupees spent to avoid these TERRORIST INCIDENTS than to compensate the family of the victims??

We don't have the money to buy CCTV & other Goodies but Money comes from nowhere when a terrorist incident hit India.

Mate ANY media in ANY nation would speculate after such an incident. It is not absurd to draw conclusions from what has been said, after Guru's execution what did LeT say they'd do?

@KRAIT : recruit me im ready for it... salary should not less than 10L/annum my cuurent salary...

Mate ANY media in ANY nation would speculate after such an incident. It is not absurd to draw conclusions from what has been said, after Guru's execution what did LeT say they'd do?

Mate, my point is YES this could have been a revenge but do we have any concrete proof.

We should understand that these are troubled times, any wrong speculation can spark riots, protest, etc.

This we have to avoid at all cost.

Media should be a Professional organisation (based on PROOF) not Speculative Organisation (which even you & i can do).

Otherwise MEDIA serves no purpose.

US outsource IT jobs to India.

Can we outsource "CT" jobs to US ?

Surely, Navy Seals want some more action. :D

Good idea.. afterall those seals are unemployed now & are desperate to earn some $s. Instead of writing books or disclosing sensitive details about their previous adventures to the media for money, they might as well do some good in the larger interest of humanity!!

Mate, my point is YES this could have been a revenge but do we have any concrete proof.

We should understand that these are troubled times, any wrong speculation can spark riots, protest, etc.

This we have to avoid at all cost.

Media should be a Professional organisation (based on PROOF) not Speculative Organisation (which even you & i can do).

Otherwise MEDIA serves no purpose.
Please, this is the INDIAN media we are talking about!! Remember the BS they have been spouting on the AW-101 deal?

Sharam kar. I will do it for free. Just money for 2 times food and 6 times tea.

Please, this is the INDIAN media we are talking about!! Remember the BS they have been spouting on the AW-101 deal?

Ya, but i was just giving them a fair chance :D

Forget that, they were showing LIVE PICTURES doing ongoing Mumbai 26/11 operations which MAY have been responsible for the killing of our own Civilian or Security force personnel.

CAN WE EXPECT ANYTHING FROM THEM???

Sharam kar. I will do it for free. Just money for 2 times food and 6 times tea.

Mate, give me a Tavor (CTAR take my fancy) as much ammo as I can carry, a FN Herstal Five-seven pistol and some expenses for food and lodging and I'll be on it.

Ya, but i was just giving them a fair chance :D

Forget that, they were showing LIVE PICTURES doing ongoing Mumbai 26/11 operations which MAY have been responsible for the killing of our own Civilian or Security force personnel.

CAN WE EXPECT ANYTHING FROM THEM???

Exactly. And IIRC the live-streaming during 26/11 for sure got 2 NSG operators killed.

@Abingdonboy Actually if US kills Pakistani, no questions are asked but if we hang one terrorist, they call him innocent and we have Hyderabad.

So better ask US to do our job.

Andhra announced 6lakhs for those who get handicapped and 6lakhs to the dead..

@Abingdonboy Actually if US kills Pakistani, no questions are asked but if we hang one terrorist, they call him innocent and we have Hyderabad.

Mate, become a little MATURE will you?? :D

Few posters asking questions & raising doubts on PDF doesn't mean anything.

Instead, replying to them really make us the CULPRIT & we are seen on the WRONG SIDE.

Did GOP ever said anything about Afzal Guru or Kasab's hanging??

Do You think even if they want they can commit this Diplomatic Blunder by speaking something on India's Internal Matter??

Even regarding that SRK incident, you remember how we replied to Rahman Malik??

India isn't Pakistan, India defends its sovereignty fervently. India and its people would never accept a foreign nation operating on its soil potentially killing Indian citizens.

Back
Top Bottom