What's new

Husain Haqqani | The ambassador who sold Pakistan

Total sellout.

An article with a lot of blame, he did this, he did that and not even 1% of proof provided to substantiate the claim. LOL :-)
All of what he did is public. All the articles he wrote are on the internet - heck, they're on his own website
https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-are-we-sending-this-attack-helicopter-to-pakistan-1429480299
http://www.husainhaqqani.com/
He has never denied undercutting Pakistan, infact he's proud of it.

What more bloody proof do you want, eh?

Your government needs to show him Love and Respect
If this was an Indian tweeting something against India, never mind actively working against India's interests, all you 'proof', 'reasonable', 'Love and Respect' Indians would be forming a lynch mob right now smh

Calm down buddy :) if he is Pakistani then put him before law when he return .... if he is American then there is no question for Pakistanis to worry :)
He is a b@stard.

And the danda that I give you.

Do you know the joy I get??

Calm down buddy :) if he is Pakistani then put him before law when he return .... if he is American then there is no question for Pakistanis to worry :)

He is absconding or in simple words bhagora. Not going to comeback. If we had an establishment with some balls we would have sent someone to finish his story.

I understand it easy to get popularity by saying negative about the country of birth ... irrespective of country you were born in ...as per some members he still holds valid Pakistani passport and I think interpol can help if your govt has some solid case against him
He is absconding or in simple words bhagora. Not going to comeback. If we had an establishment with some balls we would have sent someone to finish his story.

I understand it easy to get popularity by saying negative about the country of birth ... irrespective of country you were born in ...as per some members he still holds valid Pakistani passport and I think interpol can help if your govt has some solid case against him

Our government is a joke. Can't expect anything better from them. Whole civil and military establishment lack balls. Don't know where they have donated them. :D

May be Imran Khan will improve the condition :) dont worry you have elections next year vote for some sensible guy , and its not the business of military , its a civilian issue
Our government is a joke. Can't expect anything better from them. Whole civil and military establishment lack balls. Don't know where they have donated them. :D

i could care less
it is amusing when a petty diplomat is set as the fall guy
so please do care less and stop commenting on the petty diplomat.

you second comment shows concern for him, which again negates you first statement that you "couldn't care less".
you contradict yourself

so please do care less and stop commenting on the petty diplomat.

you second comment shows concern for him, which again negates you first statement that you "couldn't care less".
you contradict yourself

there is no contradiction

I do not care what happens to Haqqani at a personal level.

It is amusing to see the Pakistani army make a junior diplomat the fall guy for policies they failed at.

The expectation that is prescribed demands that all expatriates bow to the military control of foreign and defense policies. Hence, lobbying for more F-16s is always encouraged. Demanding that military aid be converted into social development projects will lead to a charge of treason.

careful - if they get you they may get you

there is no contradiction

I do not care what happens to Haqqani at a personal level.

It is amusing to see the Pakistani army make a junior diplomat the fall guy for policies they failed at.
still you are showing concern in the last line,
contradicting yourself yet again.

I do not care for the junior diplomat
I assume you comprehend English

I am not the one reporting on Haqqani
the fact that you posted or even opened the thread that you have some concern.
the thing is you cant even comprehend your own write English

the fact that you posted or even opened the thread that you have some concern.
the thing is you cant even comprehend your own write English

this is going in circles. this is my last post

I find it amusing that a junior diplomat is being made a scapegoat for allowing CIA agents

the reason for my amusement
Let us assume someone is given a visa by a Pakistani diplomatic mission. the file is sent to Islamabad.
Do not tell me Pakistani military does not have access to the file. Do not tell me the Pakistani military does not have access to list of foreigners coming to Pakistan ?

Back
Top Bottom