What's new

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports!

May be in your little lala land all this sh!t might have happened. But in real world the things are a lot different. Very very different. So different that we have started to enjoy to see you guys running here and there. :)

It was India who ran away from the dialogue table with its tail between its legs.

Amid Hurriyat overtures: India abruptly cancels talks with Pakistan - The Express Tribune

And then like any disgraced b@stard came back to talks despite none of India's demands were accepted by Pakistan.

India to resume talks with Pakistan after 6-month hiatus - Yahoo News

This is you. Running away and then coming back to work on old salary. There is no whistle. It is just you SOB's trying to act all strong and getting kicked in the nuts in return. :lol:

Same would happen this time too. ;)

That is called legality. You didn't give us enough proofs to convict him. Just like Swami Asimananda. :)

yeah we should accept your claims. A military which fakes enemy kills to get medals.

Indian army admits faking Siachen encounters - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

And which fakes IED's to get money from its government.

Indian Army planted fake IEDs in Kashmir to get cash rewards

Very pious army indeed. We should believe in their claims :rofl:

It is funny to see you bharati kids acting all strong while none of your demands have been met by Pakistan.

No issues. You cal always run away and come back. We also enjoy such drama. And we also know very well about your comprehension skills which takes as$kicking on bharat mata's rear side as some sort of achievement. :lol:

As said before. You ran away with your tail in your legs. Trying to be all strong. But when Pakistan said "onus to resume talks is on India", you came back to dialogue table to work on the previous salary.

And do open your spellchecker. Your spellings suck. Just like your chaiwala's policy towards Pakistan. ;)

The whole world knows your army now go protect kabba. Lol

Of course you will only see, what else you can do anyway? :P

We can do a lot. But before that. We would see from sidelines when you are actually going to do anything. :lol:

Haven't been following the happenings in Delhi now have you ? SC motion for unconstitutional dismissal of those articles happening as we type. Under a BJP government, the SC maybe packed with judges who are against those articles. Oh well, start practicing your Hindi. Baniyas moving to a location close to you soon. ;)

As said before. We would see when it would be actually implemented. ;)

PDP chief says Article 370 can’t be touched - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

PDP to BJP: Agree on AFSPA, Article 370 or no deal in Jammu and Kashmir : India, News - India Today

I hope BJP would be able to satisfy its ally like the way you are desperately trying to convince about never happening removal of article 370. :lol:

I know you were slow. But this?
:disagree:
Read what I wrote again... :)

Yeah read it. And gave the answer it deserved. :)

The whole world knows your army now go protect kabba. Lol

After getting comprehensively busted about truthfulness of IA, I was expecting such a lame, poor reply. :lol:

We can do a lot. But before that. We would see from sidelines when you are actually going to do anything. :lol:

Seven long decades, three generations, four wars, you couldn't do anything...got 'trimmed' in the process, wrecked your economy, became known around the world as a breeding ground of terrorists, and suffering its consequences! It's time to accept the hard reality that you cannot do anything! Just move on and save what you still have. :)

As said before. We would see when it would be actually implemented. ;)

PDP chief says Article 370 can’t be touched - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

PDP to BJP: Agree on AFSPA, Article 370 or no deal in Jammu and Kashmir : India, News - India Today

I hope BJP would be able to satisfy its ally like the way you are desperately trying to convince about never happening removal of article 370. :lol:

Yeah read it. And gave the answer it deserved. :)

After getting comprehensively busted about truthfulness of IA, I was expecting such a lame, poor reply. :lol:

What else can I say....rationalism is beyond understanding of a fan boy. Is that why you were reprimanded?

What else can I say....

Nothing. You have nothing left to say. :)

Seven long decades, three generations, four wars, you couldn't do anything...

Got 35% of erstwhile Kashmir state. Not going to read later part of your post since it typical rants that bharatis normally post on Kashmir related threads. :)

Nothing. You have nothing left to say. :)

Got 35% of erstwhile Kashmir state. Not going to read later part of your post since it typical rants that bharatis normally post on Kashmir related threads. :)

You didn't win the debate you have been declared unfit for further discussion. That's all.

You didn't win the debate you have been declared unfit for further discussion. That's all.

Well that's the best you can do after getting busted about various scams and scandals in Indian Army. :)

Back
Top Bottom