What's new

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports!

spoken like a true pedophile - i would love to hear bed time stories of your daughter - :smitten:-
Sorry not blessed with a daughter yet. Not sure what kind of stories you read to yours in Saudi hell where girls and women have no rights :D

Sorry not blessed with a daughter yet. Not sure what kind of stories you read to yours in Saudi hell where girls and women have no rights :D
why don't you simple say that you are a proud pedophilia and had a daughter once and then you fcuked her brains out- poor soul has to RIP-

why don't you simple say that you are a proud pedophilia and had a daughter once and then you fcuked her brains out- poor soul has to RIP-
So you first want me to admit that I have a daughter, which I don't. Plus you want me to add that I **** did something so disusting which you Saudized Pakistanis dream of doing 24/7 in your perverted Saudi society?

SAUDI ARABIA GRAND MUFTI: “NOTHING WRONG” WITH CHILD BRIDES
Saudi Arabia Grand Mufti: "Nothing Wrong" With Child Brides - Breitbart
More than 5,000 child brides in Saudi Arabia | The Jinn and Tonic

So you first want me to admit that I have a daughter, which I don't. Plus you want me to add that I **** did something so disusting which you Saudized Pakistanis dream of doing 24/7 in your perverted Saudi society?

SAUDI ARABIA GRAND MUFTI: “NOTHING WRONG” WITH CHILD BRIDES
Saudi Arabia Grand Mufti: "Nothing Wrong" With Child Brides - Breitbart
More than 5,000 child brides in Saudi Arabia | The Jinn and Tonic
lol- so posting these saudi articles gona justify what you did to your daughter? - lame

Back
Top Bottom