What's new

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports!

I support him now that he is the PM though I never voted for him.

I will definitely stand with the PM over that idiot Geelani who is no stakeholder.
Can you please tell me?
What do you know about Gillani?

You are a traitor and Nawaz did sell out the Hurriyat when he met with Modi :D

Pakistan will liberate Kashmir from the clutches of the Baniya Hindus even if it means that every last Pakistani dies trying. The K in Pakistan stands for Kashmir :pakistan:

Since they already have a part of Kashmir, they can write the 'k' in smaller fonts, or maybe make it silent? That solves the problem! :angel:

Btw, why they don't have a 'B' in the name? :P

I suggest we keep all false flag fatwas to the reports and not go around calling everyone non-Pakistani if they differ from our opinions slightly. Sectarian ideals are one thing that would be intolerable, thinking that we are idiots in pursuing Kashmir is another.

I don't have any issues if some non Pakistan or even a Pakistani has different views than me. However having Pakistani flags and then supporting and thanking people who are using filthy abusive language for Pakistan is something different altogether. The second part is not acceptable for me and I know even for you. So I think that explains the scenario behind that particular user (Norwegian) which irked not only me but several other members too.

by creating the idea of displaced Pandits and shoving other ethnicities and religious groups into the valley.
Right!
Repatriating displaced peoples is 'social engineering'. Allowing Pakistani people to freely settle in GB is not:crazy:

You are entitled to your wet dreams. Just make sure you dont $hit in pants in excitement.

Pak army chief says ready to pay any price for Kashmir

Our stance is very clear. We dont need to explain it like a retarded broken indian tape recorder.

India also called kashmir jagular vein but looks like using your logic Modi $hit his pants.

you can dream what ever you want point is kashmir is indian ans we wont give it to anyone at any cost your nation is in no postion to force its will on india niether you got gutts come and take it if you cant then mind your own buisness cause if pakistan messes again with india over kashmir we will make sure you dont remain in that postion for long plane and simple

11745673_638332149642642_7000280921822202585_n.png

Since they already have a part of Kashmir, they can write the 'k' in smaller fonts, or maybe make it silent? That solves the problem! :angel:

Btw, why they don't have a 'B' in the name? :P

Think about it now you evil Baniya Yindoo, which sounds better Bakistan or Pakistan ??? :what:

And except a sniper bullet you are not getting anything from us. We would make you run away from the talks again this time too only to make you cra
We aint getting food from you guys now either. :( What will our homegrown jihadis live on, but for your alms? :(

Huriyat can s**k ma d![《
Are you serious? Do you know how old Geelani is?

I have raised his issue with mods. His days of attacking Pakistan and Islam hiding behind Pakistani flags are numbered. Either mods have to ban him permanently for trolling and false flagging or either they would have to change his flags to where they really belong to. Enough with this scumbag attacking Pakistan and Islam with fake flags.

@waz @Jungibaaz @Oscar @Jango

My God young fella, you take the issue of Kashmir and India so acrimoniously. What ever are you going to do when articles 370 and 35A gets revoked soon and all those evil Hindu Baniyas move closer to Pakistan by settling down in J&K and practically overshadowing the locals by outnumbering them ? :D

We aint getting food from you guys now either. :( What will our homegrown jihadis live on, but for your alms? :(

You can always ask US for help. After all you are biggest recipient of US aid. ;)

My God young fella, you take the issue of Kashmir and India so acrimoniously. What ever are you going to do when articles 370 and 35A gets revoked soon and all those evil Hindu Baniyas move closer to Pakistan by settling down in J&K and practically overshadowing the locals by outnumbering them ? :D

We well see about that when you would actually do it. ;)

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports
DAWN.COM — UPDATED 25 minutes ago

55a4f1e9e10d1.jpg

Geelani rejects invitation on grounds that the Kashmir issue was ignored during Nawaz, Modi meeting. —File photo
NEW DELHI: Separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani in a surprise move has decided against attending an Eid Milan which is to be hosted by the Pakistan High Commission on July 21.

According to ZeeNews , Geelani rejected the invitation on the grounds that the Kashmir issue was "ignored" in the joint statement between India and Pakistan after Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Indian premier Modi held their meeting on the sidelines of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Summit in Ufa, Russia on July 10.

The Hurriyat Conference leader while speaking to a news agency said that he will register his protest by not attending the Eid Milan because the two leaders did not discuss Kashmir during their meeting in Ufa.

Rising Kashmir, a Srinagar based daily quoted a news agency as saying that Geelani made the announcement through a statement: “Hurriyat conference has decided not to attend the Eid Milan at Pak High Commission New Delhi,” a Hurriyat (G) statement said adding “this is in protest against not mentioning ‘Kashmir’ in Ufa Russia meeting between PMs of India and Pakistan.”

“Kashmiris and Kashmir dispute cannot be taken for granted,” Hurriyat statement said.

Opposition parties in Pakistan expressed reservations after the Modi-Nawaz meeting, with the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) taking the lead to highlight that Kashmir was ignored.

Shireen Mazari expressed dismay at what she said was silence on the Kashmir issue and Indian involvement in Balochistan. “Modi raised Mumbai and Sharif agreed to ‘fast track’ the investigations. Not a word on Samjhota Express was uttered by PM Sharif,” she said earlier.

Last year, India had called off foreign secretary-level bilateral talks with Pakistan following criticism of Pakistani High Commissioner Abdul Basit meeting with Hurriyat leader Shabir Shah.

Pakistan had termed India's decision to call off foreign secretary level talks a setback to efforts by the Pakistani leadership to promote "good, neighbourly relations" with India.

Pakistan had also rejected India's reservation to Pakistani envoys meeting with Kashmiri leaders, as such meetings with Kashmiri leaders are held to facilitate meaningful discussions on the issue of Kashmir.
Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

In Norwegian we have a famous saying:

"He who laughs last laughs best." :omghaha:

So to all you wannabe pro-Kashmiris; enjoy your Eid Milan Party without Hurriyat Leaders after all! I take all your pathetic attempts of personal insults in this thread for granted! :sarcastic:
Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi
So to whom they will be going for like KSA or else where?

We well see about that when you would actually do it. ;)

Haven't been following the happenings in Delhi now have you ? SC motion for unconstitutional dismissal of those articles happening as we type. Under a BJP government, the SC maybe packed with judges who are against those articles. Oh well, start practicing your Hindi. Baniyas moving to a location close to you soon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom