Hundreds of thousands of people at Khadim Hussain Rizvi's Funeral

Tere Ghulamon Kay Ghulamon ko Salam !!

He died educating Pakistanis.
Sorry but his syllabus was
Oh sura (oh pig)
Oh dallay
Tere maa de siri....
Block ambulances.
Cause problems by blocking people from work.

This is what people will remember him for. What did he educate people and what school or madrassa did he operate.

I've never seen these many people around Minar-e-Pakistan before.

This must be one of Pakistan's biggest funerals.

Around 200-300k people here alone according to the news and in total they're saying around 750k to 1 million have gathered.

SoPs need to be followed.
A very big crowd.
This is natural in societies believing in ideology of khadim RIZVI.
He was an alright dude after software update.

I could be wrong tho.

His hardware was hardwired to not accept any upgrade. All of of them are like that .

Oh sura (oh pig)
Oh dallay
Tere maa de siri....
Block ambulances.

This is what people will remember him for. What did he educate people and what school or madrassa did he operate.

This is what you would recall him. Others may look for other side of his personality.

He worked in Auqaaf department. His education towards spiritual recognition of our past and recorrect our course as a Nation are widely appreciated in the Pakistani community.

This is what you would recall him. Others may look for other side of his personality.

He worked in Auqaaf department. His education towards spiritual recognition of our past and recorrect our course as a Nation are widely appreciated in the Pakistani community.

You need more such great men. His teachings are needed for your country .

I can 9nly go by what I and the public saw. He was not a good man or an example for Muslims. Would you want your son to be like that? I am sure not. And if not then forget him and make dua that Allah forgives him. He did so much damage with his tongue

I can 9nly go by what I and the public saw. He was not a good man or an example for Muslims. Would you want your son to be like that? I am sure not. And if not then forget him and make dua that Allah forgives him. He did so much damage with his tongue
His logic is of a patwari style logic...

Oh sura (oh pig)
Oh dallay
Tere maa de siri....
Block ambulances.

It's lovely that this piece of s..... is now dead and buried.

May he rot in hell inshallah.

This bloody vermin even abused Edhi, imagine that how low one can get that they abuse Edhi. Can't believe people supported him. I hope he is nice and toasty in hell right about now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom