What's new

Hundreds of thousands of people at Khadim Hussain Rizvi's Funeral

dosron kay mazahib ko galian aur apni bari main insaf chahiay , yeh hoti hai top hippocrats ki nishani
I'm not even an Ahmedi btw. Meri family Deobandi Ahl e Hadith hai. Mein khud sIcKuLaR libErALzzz type hun woh alag baat hai

These mini Anjem Choudharys are trying to import their extremism to UK as well. Lobby the UK goverment for your protection.Har jaga zalalat phelatay hain apni. Warna wahan bhi jeena haram karein ge tum logo ka.

I'm not even an Ahmedi btw. Meri family Deobandi Ahl e Hadith hai. Mein khud sIcKuLaR libErALzzz type hun woh alag baat hai

These mini Anjem Choudharys are trying to import their extremism to UK as well. Lobby the UK goverment for your protection.Har jaga zalalat phelatay hain apni. Warna wahan bhi jeena haram karein ge tum logo ka.

you are a newbee i have been honoured with all these iLqabat a million times " qadiyani , raw ka agent etc etc "

you are a newbee i have been honoured with all these iLqabat a million times " qadiyani , raw ka agent etc etc "
Pakistan is so far gone. If you are an Ahmedi, get your community out of this sh!thole. They deserve better.

Enemies of Islam and Pakistan should know this when we will do Jihad. Great responsibility on our strategic forces and scientists & engineers to be actually equal to this spirit. We should make fighter planes and missiles that no one can be equal to. Stop relying on foreign conponents. Make every thing 10000% perfect and InshaAllah never disgrace us - Amen
How come these people aren't gathering like this to build infrastructure?

I've never seen these many people around Minar-e-Pakistan before.

This must be one of Pakistan's biggest funerals.

Around 200-300k people here alone according to the news and in total they're saying around 750k to 1 million have gathered.

SoPs need to be followed.
A very big crowd.
This is the reason the generals, politicians, prime ministers, presidents and dictators tread ever so gently when it comes to issues like blasphemy, Ahmedi's etc or else it would tear Pakistan apart. This is direct result of the state leaving masses to be indoctrinated by mullahs while they went to Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard etc.

What good are all these animals in the modern global economy? Can they be engage with global technology companies, global electronic supply chains or even global garment supply chains? No, a big NO. They are only good for tearing streets up, baying for blood and screaming for barking mullahs. What a sad state Pakistan is in.

How come these people aren't gathering like this to build infrastructure?
For anything good they go to Chinese [infra], Americans [weapons], Japanese [cars] etc etc
because brain washers told them this life is useless real life starts after death . why should someone worry for 60-70 years life while he can enjoy all goodies as immortal after death .
You know I am too sure about that even. If that was the case we could 5 million to Kashmir to fight and die at hands of Indian Army or when US was in Afghanistan send millions there to get their visa to goodies but most will avoid that. A few dozen might go but that is about it. Rest will only cause chaos in Islamabad or Lahore and then munch on karai ghosht in the evening.

For anything good they go to Chinese [infra], Americans [weapons], Japanese [cars] etc etc
You know I am too sure about that even. If that was the case we could 5 million to Kashmir to fight and die at hands of Indian Army or when US was in Afghanistan send millions there to get their visa to goodies but most will avoid that. A few dozen might go but that is about it. Rest will only cause chaos in Islamabad or Lahore and then munch on karai ghosht in the evening.
count these people they can kill anyone any time anywhere if someone blame him for blaspheme . this game will go too long now .

look at millions gather to honor a guy whom's only quality was good slang/ abuses in his hate speeches .this country have no terrorism extremism free future .
Because that is who they are..
just like Trump supporters or RSS supporters or any others who use religion as toilet paper and as an excuse for violence and destruction . zero differences in character and beliefs.

count these people they can kill anyone any time anywhere if someone blame him for blaspheme . this game will go too long now .
Let's be honest. There are two influences vying for supremacy in Pakistan. The Western and the Desi. The Western was brought to South Asia by British. The Desi is home grown and native which was there before the British came.

1. When you see Pakistan Army, FBR, Police, the Judiciary, the hospitals, the universities etc for all their failings they are product of the Western stream introduced by British.
  2. The madaris, the mullahs, the clerics, the Rizvi types, the quacks etc and their followers are products of native desi stream.

On my recent visit to Turkey I saw a highly developed and prosperous society compared to Pakistan. Then I considerd the differance. The major differance was the Turks have almost wiped out Number 2. in their society. The Western infuence dominates the country. In Pakistan the Desi influence dominate the marginal and weak Western influence.

By the way the main differance between Pakistan and Afghanistan is the Afghans have almost no Western influence and you see the results. No.2 dominate the country.
*As a adjunct I would add the same problems apply in India. However because the British were in India for far longer Western influence is stronger in India. But even then Turkey is more Westernized then India. The other thing to note is in India Desi is dressed in Hindu terms.

Don't dare to compare fitna with religion.....I never said anything like that for Jews or Christians....but for Daajali firqa I have no better words until they accept they are non-Muslim...

Lanat Qadianiyoun per aor unkey supporters per....

all i see is contradiction :tdown::tdown:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom