What's new

Hunaid Lakhani " Iqra University " Joins MQM

I don't know Hunaid personally but I heard him about a lot he left USA with a bussines opportunity in his hand and he start a college in Karachi which lead to Iqra university and group, another recently join MQM Dr Arif Zafar of KU I know him personally he is the best educationist we have in all Pakistan, Padhe Likhe Padhe Likhon ke sath hi ache lagte hain:lol:

Watch the clip molana there were no hope he tried Nawaz Shahbaz even Imran Khan but no one even listen him or was interested in education reforms, and who the hell need your clean chit?:lol:

An urdu speaker who cant write urdu and taking a dig about parhe likhe parhe liho kay sath ache lagtay hai. What an irony

I am sure if MQM was on Nawaz leagues position, would have called Nawaz leaugies as RAW agents as well. From Mohterma Fatima Jinah to Bhutto, General Zia to MQM , all are RAW agents to elite and rulers. All politics and power game.

Was Mohtarma, Zia, Or Bhutto involved in target killings, extortion and taking financial help from RAW ? Dont compare these personalities with the low life thugs of MQM

I study in Iqra university, Karachi.......He bet on a lost horse.....MQM is useless for khi now, even if they are sincere towards Karachi betterment, they are unable to do anything positive for Karachi....

IK never gave any attention to Karachi. PTI never showed any interest in Karachi.....Hukumat to Punjab se hi ban-ni hai......BC....But despite that Mr.Lakhani shouldn't have joined MQM....

MQM reputation is also not good.... Anyway....His life, his decision. I wish him good luck. I love my university...

Agreed!!! The alphabet "K" in "Know" is more useful than MQM for Karachi.

Agreed!!! The alphabet "K" in "Know" is more useful than MQM for Karachi.

Never Underestimate the mob mentality and street power. 500K- 1 million people still support MQM in karachi

Never Underestimate the mob mentality and street power. 500K- 1 million people still support MQM in karachi

Well then we are called third world country for a reason. :)

An urdu speaker who cant write urdu and taking a dig about parhe likhe parhe liho kay sath ache lagtay hai. What an irony

Was Mohtarma, Zia, Or Bhutto involved in target killings, extortion and taking financial help from RAW ? Dont compare these personalities with the low life thugs of MQM
As usual personal attack and off topic from you Tank:lol: I know even I report you guys are have special immunity by Admin, well Kuch sharm bhi hoti hai koi haya bhi hoti hai.

:lol: Why do you folks think i am a supporter of any political party? i am a fan of people like Asad Umar. If anything i am the biggest critic of PTI.
Secondly, the frustration is feeding me. I love to tassel with the MQM supporters, they make my day.
And is counter attack the best thing to justify your acts? reminds me of PMLN. What's with the counter attacks, learn to defend in a better manner.

It's not actually a counter attack. The person who is the topic of this thread is well known and respected among educationalists. I don't need to defend his inclusion in MQM at all. His mere existence among the ranks of MQM is enough. I was just pointing out that your post doesn't make sense to me since I would rather have thousands of Lakhani's in my party then having a million Shah mehmoods.

He is a famous chancellor / founder of a well known reputable private university + a harvard graduate " btw what would you like to hear rat who abondon/ jump ships like shah mehmood qureshi or the rest of PTI's leadership or mustafa kamal , anis advocate kinds etc kinds .. is this quality or high standard in your opinion ?

and who advocates killers of thousands of pakistanis as his brother and his govt gave terror institutes millions in donations

Lol I just find it funny how these people call us terrorists for supporting MQM. Well, why can't we have our terrorists? These people have PTI/TTP terrorists, PPP/Lyari terrorists, PML-N/Jhangvi etc terrorists, ANP/Mafia terrorists. Establishment has their own terrorists. What's the problem if we karachites have our own terrorists since everyone else has their own. :lol:

(SARCASM- for those souls unfortunate enough to not have any knowledge of its existence.)

Give Gen Raheel Sharif in my custody with full body remand, he will also admit that he took money from RAW.
Well the facts are, Zia created MQM, Bhutto created Bangladesh, but still they are not RAW agents why? Because one of them was Punjabi and other was a Sindhi. And surely, a Pathan can be a Afghan intelligence agent, A Baloch can be RAW agent, and ofcourse each and everyone of the urdu speakers are indeed RAW agents, but sure a Punjabi cant be an agent of any other country. That's the real irony.
You made me say that. Never had an intention to mention these cheap things, but what to do when every body is after cheap things.

As usual personal attack and off topic from you Tank:lol: I know even I report you guys are have special immunity by Admin, well Kuch sharm bhi hoti hai koi haya bhi hoti hai.
Give Gen Raheel Sharif in my custody with full body remand, he will also admit that he took money from RAW.
Well the facts are, Zia created MQM, Bhutto created Bangladesh, but still they are not RAW agents why? Because one of them was Punjabi and other was a Sindhi. And surely, a Pathan can be a Afghan intelligence agent, A Baloch can be RAW agent, and ofcourse each and everyone of the urdu speakers are indeed RAW agents, but sure a Punjabi cant be an agent of any other country. That's the real irony.
You made me say that. Never had an intention to mention these cheap things, but what to do when every body is after cheap things.

This shows the reality of you know shyte about how many MQM terrorists have been convicted by COURTS in Karachi. Instead of peddling this Oh I'm a victim crap,Why dont you use a little common sense and tell us whether Zia or Bhutto ever took help from RAW ?

Those baloch and pathans who are taking money from Raw and NDS are definitely foriegn agents ! Care to mention how many punjabis are involved in target killings, extortions, arson-ing and what not as MQM terrorists are invovled ?

why dont you do a simple google search of last ten year cases in karachi and see who were the killers of Wali babur khan, KESC MD Shahid, extortionists and target killers have been rotting in jail after convicted by Courts ? .

Ya right, that the only thing left for me to do. Ever heard of a term "Brilliant, but Morally Obtuse". He most probably sold himselfs for quicks gain that he couldn't get in the other party.
So you consider the feudals or mullahs or the angel generals with higher morals then someone who has not only initiated but also established a highly recognized educational institution from his resources. Come on do no hate just for the sake of it.

This shows the reality of you know shyte about how many MQM terrorists have been convicted by COURTS in Karachi. Instead of peddling this Oh I'm a victim crap,Why dont you use a little common sense and tell us whether Zia or Bhutto ever took help from RAW ?

Those baloch and pathans who are taking money from Raw and NDS are definitely foriegn agents ! Care to mention how many punjabis are involved in target killings, extortions, arson-ing and what not as MQM terrorists are invovled ?

why dont you do a simple google search of last ten year cases in karachi and see who were the killers of Wali babur khan, KESC MD Shahid, extortionists and target killers have been rotting in jail after convicted by Courts ? .
I live in Karachi, and I know who is doing what. Believe me this RAW agent game is just politics.
Jo baat many woh Pakistani, jo na many woh RAW agent....yei horaha hai is piary Pakistan main.
Read my posts on this forum, do I look like RAW agent? There is great problem with mind set of the people planning and taking strategic decisions for Pakistan's future.
Sooch badalni hogi, werna bikhar jaingy sb.

Last edited:
I live in Karachi, and I know who is doing what. Believe me this RAW agent game is just politics.
Jo baat many woh Pakistani, jo na many woh RAW agent....yei horaha hai is piary Pakistan main.
Read my posts on this forum, do I look like RAW agent? There is great problem with mind set of the people planning and taking strategic decisions for Pakistan's future.
Sooch badalni hogi, werna bikhar jaingy sb.

So If You live in Karachi, do you have more knowledge than Rangers, ISI, MI, IB, CTD ?

So cut the crap and stop being the victim and start acknowledging the terrorists living among-st karachi.being aided by the likes of kalbhushan uadav

Last edited:

A criminal is a criminal no matter what ethnicity. I lived in karachi for 30+ years one thing i assure you is that no crime goes on without the approval of LEA including the angels. You need weapons, alchohol or drugs in Karachi the best source is LEAs.

A criminal is a criminal no matter what ethnicity. I lived in karachi for 30+ years one thing i assure you is that no crime goes on without the approval of LEA including the angels. You need weapons, alchohol or drugs in Karachi the best source is LEAs.

Do I need to remind you that How much Politicized police is in Karachi? If I dare say, MQM and PPP tattus are in majority in Sindh Police which is the major cause of drug running, china cutting weapons and alcohol . So dont try to equate Rangers/ISI/MI/IB with Sindh Police under the broad term of LEA.

So If live in Karachi, do you have more knowledge than Rangers, ISI, MI, IB, CTD ?

So cut the crap and stop being the victim and start acknowledging the terrorists living among-st karachi.being aided by the likes of kalbhushan uadav
What is the past of these agencies. Creations of political parties that do not represent the majority of Pakistan i.e Middle Class including MQM. Creation of fanatics in society. they have been in KHI for decades and looking to get fat from it and thats it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom