What's new

Hunaid Lakhani " Iqra University " Joins MQM

This is the level MQM has fallen to and MQM supporters, celebrating god knows who joining MQM:lol:. I was waiting for this day, and better than i expected.
Yes I am worried on How long it takes MQM to make his life hell. These joining doesn't give terrorist MQM clean chit.
It does as per their logic.

MQM is useless for khi now, even if they are sincere towards Karachi betterment, they are unable to do anything positive for Karachi....
Actually i agree and they have only made life miserable for us.
Unless we do somethin, demand Gwadar like attention for Khi....
Won't happen as Karachi is too deep in Shite, we need to ban political parties involved in terrorism. Take PPP, ANP, MQM...Zardari should be hanged, along with many of his associates. Altaf Hussain should be hanged, along with many of his associates. Similar action needs to be taken against JI, and it's leaders involved in terrorism. And best part is it's no secret, it's basically a established fact now. Karachi will not be city of light until and unless we hang these people.
IK never gave any attention to Karachi. PTI never showed any interest in Karachi.....Hukumat to Punjab se hi ban-ni hai.
Agreed, and sad to see. IK had a potential to do well in Karachi and still has good support in Karachi area when you talk about Cantonment areas and etc, etc...

Watch the clip molana there
And cheap attacks are the way to go :yahoo:. Bravo.

"hum tehzeeb yafta kaum they bad tehzeeb ho gaey..."

or provincial govt to Sindhis ne banani hai.. Karachi la-waris tha, hai or rahe ga..
By that logic so is KPK, Balochistan, AJK, GB, come on majority wins live with it and move on. Don't cry about Lawaris crap...

This is the level MQM has fallen to and MQM supporters, celebrating god knows who joining MQM:lol:. I was waiting for this day, and better than i expected.

It does as per their logic.

Actually i agree and they have only made life miserable for us.

Won't happen as Karachi is too deep in Shite, we need to ban political parties involved in terrorism. Take PPP, ANP, MQM...Zardari should be hanged, along with many of his associates. Altaf Hussain should be hanged, along with many of his associates. Similar action needs to be taken against JI, and it's leaders involved in terrorism. And best part is it's no secret, it's basically a established fact now. Karachi will not be city of light until and unless we hang these people.

Agreed, and sad to see. IK had a potential to do well in Karachi and still has good support in Karachi area when you talk about Cantonment areas and etc, etc...

And cheap attacks are the way to go :yahoo:. Bravo.

By that logic so is KPK, Balochistan, AJK, GB, come on majority wins live with it and move on. Don't cry about Lawaris crap...
Doobte ko tinke ka Sahara? But this is not a tinka its a Tree:lol: I know what hurt you much in this whole eposide the vanishing point of PTI in Karachi:coffee: thanks but no thanks to pull out your frustration here. Oh may be he is nothing for you but a much Nobel and honorable name in Karachi, as I said earlier Padhe likhe Padhe likhon ki mehfil ziyada pasand karte hain.
You stay happy with a party who have land lords Gadda Nasheen Jagirdar Wadersa Khans:wave: sayonara

Karachi is economic hub of country with 20 million population, and u want to compare it with few villages of Hindko in Mansehra division?

can u quote me a single mega project of PPP in Karachi? Bhai poora Karachi gutter ban gaya hai in ki term main.. the only time some development happen in Karachi in past 30 years was under Arbab Ghulam Raheem and Mustafa Kamal..

Karachi is economic hub of country with 20 million population, and u want to compare it with few villages of Hindko in Mansehra division?
You are comparing Karachi, a city with other 4 provinces really? As i said before Majority takes the government. No such thing as Lawaris crap, made up notion to get sympathy votes from Urdu speaking community.
Oh may be he is nothing for you but a much Nobel and honorable name in Karachi,
Very Nobel indeed...Betting is a Nobel gesture indeed.
I study in Iqra university, Karachi.......He bet on a lost horse.....

You stay happy with a party who have land lords Gadda Nasheen Jagirdar Wadersa Khans:wave: sayonara
Why are you getting so frustrated for? I like how you play inoccent, like MQM has no Target killers or Bhatta Khors :p:. Please don't act dumb.

Is this even a news? Who the hell cares.

Well said, but please try to use acceptable language.

Last edited:
You are comparing Karachi, a city with other 4 provinces really?

Yeah, bcoz its money making machine of Pakistan with more population then Baluchistan, Fata and GB combine...

As i said before Majority takes the government. No such thing as Lawaris crap,

If its not lawaris, then Quote me any mega project of PPP govt in last 8 years..

Rather have educated but political nobodies than to be like IK who talks of change and revolution while having a Jagirdar/Pir on his right shoulder and a big industrialist on his left. While his Chief mininster in KPK is a former Pee Pee Pee fella. And I still remember quite clearly how PTI fanboys were celebrating when that Pir joined PTI.

What's that saying, best not to throw stones at others while your own house is made out of glass.:lol:

He is a famous chancellor / founder of a well known reputable private university + a harvard graduate " btw what would you like to hear rat who abondon/ jump ships like shah mehmood qureshi or the rest of PTI's leadership or mustafa kamal , anis advocate kinds etc kinds .. is this quality or high standard in your opinion ?

Rather have educated but political nobodies than to be like IK who talks of change and revolution while having a Jagirdar/Pir on his right shoulder and a big industrialist on his left. While his Chief mininster in KPK is a former Pee Pee Pee fella. And I still remember quite clearly how PTI fanboys were celebrating when that Pir joined PTI.

What's that saying, best not to throw stones at others while your own house is made out of glass.:lol:

and who advocates killers of thousands of pakistanis as his brother and his govt gave terror institutes millions in donations

If its not lawaris, then Quote me any mega project of PPP govt in last 8 years..
'Karachi ka koi sani nahein, Karachi lawaris hai.' Usual rhetoric...
Is PPP alone to be blamed for that? who was in government with PPP for almost all of the time? actually the blame lies on the people more than anyone. Ever wonder why Punjab moved forward because the government started delivering, while we are living in the same crap, gutter are throwing crap at our shoes and etc, etc. People need to start voting for the right person, you can't expect to get results out of incompetent people.

:lol: Why do you folks think i am a supporter of any political party? i am a fan of people like Asad Umar. If anything i am the biggest critic of PTI.
Secondly, the frustration is feeding me. I love to tassel with the MQM supporters, they make my day.
And is counter attack the best thing to justify your acts? reminds me of PMLN. What's with the counter attacks, learn to defend in a better manner.

btw what would you like to hear rat who abondon/ jump ships like shah mehmood qureshi or the rest of PTI's leadership or mustafa kamal , anis advocate kinds etc kinds .. is this quality or high standard in your opinion ?
As i said before:
"And is counter attack the best thing to justify your acts? reminds me of PMLN. What's with the counter attacks, learn to defend in a better manner. "

Last edited:
'Karachi ka koi sani nahein, Karachi lawaris hai.' Usual rhetoric...
Is PPP alone to be blamed for that? who was in government with PPP for almost all of the time? actually the blame lies on the people more than anyone. Ever wonder why Punjab moved forward because the government started delivering, while we are living in the same crap, gutter are throwing crap at our shoes and etc, etc. People need to start voting for the right person, you can't expect to get results out of incompetent people.

I voted for PTI? what they did for us Karachiites?

Is PPP alone to be blamed for that? who was in government with PPP for almost all of the time?

There is no question about PPP and MQM, both are useless... and i agree people of Karachi are to be blame for jo bhi baira gharq howa.. but even if we elect saints rural sindh will always vote for bhutto on basis of ethnicity :D

I voted for PTI? what they did for us Karachiites?
Bhai, PPP is in government in Sindh and PMLN is in in federal. What can PTI do for Karachities. BTW, my posts was referring to PPP not MQM or PTI. You tell me what can PTI do for Karachi? You think it doesn't frustrate me wacthing garbage on the side of the road. The worst part is that folks are to be blamed for it more than anyone, people throw garbage out of their windows. I think people need to learn the decency to dispose of a pamper in a proper manner, rather than throwing it as it is. As i said before who else to blame if not us, does the majority not vote for those in power. Any change through constitutional manner is more than welcome.
and i agree people of Karachi are to be blame for jo bhi baira gharq howa..
Agreed.
but even if we elect saints rural sindh will always vote for bhutto on basis of ethnicity :D
Actually like it or not so will Karachites, like it or not. Democratic structure needs time to evolve.

What can PTI do for Karachities

Opposition, Karachiites voted for them most after MQM.. where are they on Karachi's gutters? waste management? water problem? did they staged any protest? IK only visit Karachi jab us ko vote chahiye hotay hain.. warna bhaar main jaye Karachi..

Actually like it or not so will Karachites, like it or not. Democratic structure needs time to evolve.

:tup:

'.

As i said before:
"And is counter attack the best thing to justify your acts? reminds me of PMLN. What's with the counter attacks, learn to defend in a better manner. "

and all you got is bunch of LOTA's in your defence .. impressive !

IK only visit Karachi jab us ko vote chahiye hotay hain.. warna bhaar main jaye Karachi..
I have said this before...IK doesn't care much about Karachi anymore, and seems to be focusing on Punjab. One of the points can be that he is disappointed in Karachites, maybe. Agreed with the opposition part.
and all you got is bunch of LOTA's in your defence .. impressive !
As i said before, nothing constructive. Loving the frustration.
Have a nice day, enjoy your eid.
Internet-Troll-Meme-02.png

As i said before, nothing constructive. Loving the frustration.
Have a nice day, enjoy your eid.
View attachment 315833

Yeah right when the constructive part is aiding terror universities with millions of rupees of tax payers money this is frustrating indeed for many ..

Happy Eid to you too mate .. have a good one

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom