What's new

Humiliating treatment by pakistani soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC is correct in his analysis, if it isn't handled properly, then God save Pakistan..... there is no force on earth that can keep Northern Provinces with rest of Pakistan, specially with Punjab, as the resentment levels against Punjab are on the rise, and that's a fact.

Tou elaidaa ho jaooo ? :coffee:

Baraa kaduu mein teeer maaar liyaa haiii Pashtoonon neii Afghanistan mein ya aapniii 4000 salaa tareekh mein ! :)

I know several cases from early 2000's where Army abducted people from Lahore.... kicked the shit out of others.... much much more..... this is Pakistan, everyone needs to acknowledge the facts and not live in denial.

The problem here is the mentality of Army Officers (yes specially Army Officers), plus general lack of training (not how to fire gun, but how to control crowds and behave)...... couple that with high risk situations...... they loose their marbles.....

VC is correct in his analysis, if it isn't handled properly, then God save Pakistan..... there is no force on earth that can keep Northern Provinces with rest of Pakistan, specially with Punjab, as the resentment levels against Punjab are on the rise, and that's a fact.
Kali zubaan :angry:

Baraa kaduu mein teeer maaar liyaa haiii Pashtoonon neii Afghanistan mein ya aapniii 4000 salaa tareekh mein ! :)
kiyun Pakistan nu tornay phornay par laga wa hai?

Its top secret.. :lol:
no fair :cray:

Lala ji kyun saku hasa hasa k maru o... mehrbani karo saien...:lol:
bhai aysi dushmani to nayaab hoti hai kal ko koi or banda in se punga le ker apna sab kuch na barbaad kara bethy :undecided::undecided::undecided: ye to hometown or bachoon tak jaany waly hain :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: sirf wardi peti nhi utrwaaty khaal bhi utrwa lety hain:frown:

Who was it that hoped to attain the promised land way back by pressing them into armed service for the nation. Lard boy, Hype will beat you black and blue! :sick:

stopping the time is that teer beta look they are in 2021BC even today can you?
BURNS2-articleLarge.jpg

Why not ? :mad:

I was just coming up with a witty but seriously racist post about Pukhtoons as a reply ? :(

Saraaa mazaa kir-kara kardiya ! :cray:

Racist prick he's always been enh..and alarmingly casteist for a devout Muslim.. @Hyperion why don't you leave him in the tender care of some of the more notorious tribesmen..show him the sights so to say..maybe he'll slip and they'll stone him to death! :devil:

Oi @Hyperion - Why is this Lemur talking to me ? :unsure:

I thought I asked you to have him stuffed ! :mad:

You think anyone has the wherewithal to hinder me Buttsy! Tereko seedha karna padega..all that nihari has addled your brain!

I know several cases from early 2000's where Army abducted people from Lahore.... kicked the shit out of others.... much much more..... this is Pakistan, everyone needs to acknowledge the facts and not live in denial.

The problem here is the mentality of Army Officers (yes specially Army Officers), plus general lack of training (not how to fire gun, but how to control crowds and behave)...... couple that with high risk situations...... they loose their marbles.....

Fata should have been part of Afghanistan anyway, better late then never.

Racist prick he's always been enh..and alarmingly casteist for a devout Muslim..@Hyperion why don't you leave him in the tender care of some of the more notorious tribesmen..show him the sights so to say..maybe he'll slip and they'll stone him to death! :devil:

You think anyone has the wherewithal to hinder me Buttsy! Tereko seedha karna padega..all that nihari has addled your brain!

@Hyperion - Why is this Indian getting chummy with me ? :unsure:

Call someone up & have him dealt with - He is the Enemy ! :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom