What's new

Humiliating treatment by pakistani soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakhtuns make up over 21 % of PA . There are no punjabis in FC .Then Why are the resentment levels against Punjab on the rise ??

Because punjabis have become easy target for their barbaric behavior. Month ago some kid blown up cinema for 8000rps, his cousin is lucky PA didnt kill him right there.

Last edited:
Aur aap ko ami g kay pet mein rehna chahiye tha! o_O

Beshak.....

stopping the time is that teer beta look they are in 2021BC even today can you?
BURNS2-articleLarge.jpg

Downtown kabul? :lol:

You been reading about 71 again or something? Calm down Butt sahib, lest the Lemur chews your offending face off.

@Hyperion Samjhao yaar, his sentiments have hogtied his brain again.

@Hyperion can you please hand this Enemy Personnel over to the relevant authorities in our State Security Apparatus to test out our newest tortu......ahhh I mean 'methods of persuasion' ! :)

Phir @DESERT FIGHTER koi naiii taaziii tou sunaaa ! :)

Whats the news from the Front ? :)

And from Baluchistan ! :kiss3:

@Hyperion can you please hand this Enemy Personnel over to the relevant authorities in our State Security Apparatus to test out our newest tortu......ahhh I mean 'methods of persuasion' ! :)

You'd have to catch me first..and if the folks in the State Security Apparatus have even half the amount of lard clogging their arteries as you do spread out among them equally- they'd probably pop a vessel before they catch me.

Aysay poocha ja ra hai like koi tazi roti milnay wali hai :rofl:

May be they are jealous as we Punjabis are loving people who do not hate any one ... kiyon @Armstrong Butt sahib ?? :)

@Hyperion ko asal mein thoraa bohat Inferiority Complex haiii iss wajaa sehhh waqtan-fa-waqtan koi Punjabophobic baaat kar deitaa haiii ! :)

Par agar Punjab keh khilaaf koi baaat @DESERT FIGHTER nei kiii hoteiii tou mein is Baluch Havabaaz kiii eiint sei eiint bajaa deitaaa ! :mad:

Waisee yeh Marri hai meraa Bhai ! :cheers:

Aysay poocha ja ra hai like koi tazi roti milnay wali hai :rofl:

Along with nihari, don't forget the all important nihari.

Sometimes I think you should just load up a herc with a ballast tank full of nihari..unload it on entrenched Talibs like they do with water during forest fires..with Butt sahib on stand by in the vicinity..he'd charge in following the scent and probably swallow the talibs whole..given that he's highly unlikely to be able to discriminate between the talib and the nihari the poor fellow is smeared with! :cheers:

images.jpg

@Hyperion ko asal mein thoraa bohat Inferiority Complex haiii iss wajaa sehhh waqtan-fa-waqtan koi Punjabophobic baaat kar deitaa haiii ! :)

Par agar Punjab keh khilaaf koi baaat @DESERT FIGHTER nei kiii hoteiii tou mein is Baluch Havabaaz kiii eiint sei eiint bajaa deitaaa ! :mad:

Waisee yeh Marri hai meraa Bhai ! :cheers:
1780636_10151970192778479_1813860107_n.jpg

@Talon thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom