What's new

Humans emerged from male pig and female chimp, world's top geneticist says

lol.. so you ask proof for Darwin theory, but no proof for adam and eve?

you know earthworm can produce earthworms without a partner. so god was earthworm according to you?

anyways, Darwin theory has a lot of evidence. only there is no evidence for adam and eve born just 1500 years ago. does that mean that humans are all married brothers and sisters?

that's the beauty you are not rat, pig or minki... but all that combined.. just like me. :)

I trust what was told by God in my holy book and this is the last warning to you for doing hate crime against me ...

lol.. so you ask proof for Darwin theory, but no proof for adam and eve?

you know earthworm can produce earthworms without a partner. so god was earthworm according to you?

anyways, Darwin theory has a lot of evidence. only there is no evidence for adam and eve born just 1500 years ago. does that mean that humans are all married brothers and sisters?

that's the beauty you are not rat, pig or minki... but all that combined.. just like me. :)

take it easy you too.. don't be so sensitive. we also have several persons we love who you insult, like narendra modi... all I am saying is all men are evolved from minki.. so that does not exclude anyone man.
and thats what i am saying that all man are created by God and Darwin theory is just a peace of $hit ...

I trust what was told by God in my holy book and this is the last warning to you for doing hate crime against me ...
are no hate crime baba.. do you know whats hate crime...
but are you not asking proof that God told this? after all the book was writted by a man who 'claims' that god said these impossible things. btw, this funda was already invented by chrisitians before your loved man.

and thats what i am saying that all man are created by God and Darwin theory is just a peace of $hit ...

so Darwin created by god and so what god created was piece of shit? so we are all piece of shit? I would rather be minki than piece o shit

mr. please get out of this religion and study philpsophy. question and discover and increase spiritual awareness.. say Om and be happy.

but are you not asking proof that God told this? after all the book was writted by a man who 'claims' that god said these impossible things. btw, this funda was already invented by chrisitians before your loved man.

well what ever... There are enough proof that book is words of God, if you dont believe in it then , i suggest to read it .otherwise you do not have any right to say anything bad about it ... without reading it ...

well what ever... There are enough proof that book is words of God, if you dont believe in it then , i suggest to read it .otherwise you do not have any right to say anything bad about it ... without reading it ...
there is 0 proof. tell me one proof that god spoke.

Does this mean that all of us are "infidels" ? :undecided:
yes yes and yes.. the whole world is infidel. god has made us flawed and hence he is also flawed.

so Darwin created by god and so what god created was piece of shit? so we are all piece of shit? I would rather be minki than piece o shit

mr. please get out of this religion and study philpsophy. question and discover and increase spiritual awareness.. say Om and be happy.

lol, twisting words wont help you , i said darwin theory not darwin him self, first read properly and then understand before hitting reply ...

I am not asking your advice on anything .. so keep your advise to yourself and i am happy with my religion.....

yes yes and yes.. the whole world is infidel. god has made us flawed and hence he is also flawed.

read the book with open mind and may God bless you with the understanding that is the best i can advice you to get any proofs you want ...

Religion is not about proofs but believing.If you don't believe yoursel stop attacking others just because they do.

Since Adam Eve was the first humans did their children marry each other??
Other than Ancient Egyptians all other cultures prohibit this...
So does abrahamic god support this? :bad::astagh:

Woman with dominant male genes

129878988-pig-face-baby-lying-on-bed-gettyimages.jpg

Man

pig-face.jpg

Baby

PIG-FACE.jpeg

cartoon.gif

I'm not sure in what sense you really "prove" something in science. A better way to look at it is that explanations with more evidence are accepted as true until a more logical theory replaces.

We cannot prove that evolution is true unless a time machine was built, but evolution in bacteria and viruses has been proven.

Science is not meant to be perfect, but the best thing you have.

And besides, it's ridiculous that people think of evolution as being "descended from monkeys." A better way to look at it is that humans and apes share a common ancestor.

What are we Muslims arguing about? These scientists are absolutely right. They're describing the descendants of the apes and pigs, the Jews.

The rest of us don't fall into this category.

Back
Top Bottom