What's new

Humans emerged from male pig and female chimp, world's top geneticist says

oh my girl who is offending you? why would you be even offended at a fact according to your own belief.

Then again my religion do not worship pig.. :P ..It clearly states not to consume pig but we ate it anyway :D :D

:))))) when it is proven 100% we might talk about it.

well human are doing alot of unethical things and justify these unethically

Depends on the justification of it, and 100% result won't be there for sure but the thing to ponder is can we retrieve the missing genetical components by this experiment, if yes, then we can settle for a conclusion.

And ethical means, the offspring of such artificial crossing might be in one way deformed to survive in natural conditions, so is it ethical to keep it artificially alive and aggravate its sufferings?

An element of doubt will almost surely exist in this case. That we evolved is obviously a no-brainer. From what that is yet to be completely established. Be it pigs, reptiles, chimps - it is most likely a huge genetic hodgepodge.

More important is what we do today - behave like chimps or try to be more human... :azn:

Human are not animals for sure.

There is a huge difference, a difference of separating good from bad. .

and what is this chimps behaviour? The animals act according to the threat perception and i believe there is nothing which could be belittle in their behaviour so this comparison is wrong in the first place.

Then again my religion do not worship pig.. :P ..It clearly states not to consume pig but we ate it anyway :D :D

;) ;) ;) you shouldnt have felt heat then

Can be proven with experimental results, with varied probability of genetical component distribution while crossing of chromosomes. But then again, is it ethical to do so?

That's a racist post. You don't have any authority to dictate or point out inter racial breeding.
not racist. they are different spcies.. blacks are from gorillas and Chinese are orang-utan. so if tiger woods was born its the proof.

and what is this chimps behaviour? The animals act according to the threat perception and i believe there is nothing which could be belittle in their behaviour so this comparison is wrong in the first place.

im sure you mean that animals are good and humans are bad.

There is nothing called good or bad. :disagree: Its all relative.
Yeah, in many ways chimps are better.

Depends on the justification of it, and 100% result won't be there for sure but the thing to ponder is can we retrieve the missing genetical components by this experiment, if yes, then we can settle for a conclusion.

And ethical means, the offspring of such artificial crossing might be in one way deformed to survive in natural conditions, so is it ethical to keep it artificially alive and aggravate its sufferings?

:))))))))))))))))))) i wanted you to come to this point .

Read your own comment again and you will find any artificial attempt to prove humans were pigs or chimps will bound to fail for sure.
Science may use many excuses for some theories but the fact is that dolly cant survive for sure, for it was against the nature

Thanks for telling us where these people come from

if they think they are the off spring off pig and chimp , we do not have any problem with this but HEY KEEP IT TO YOURSELF , WHO GAVE YOU THIS RIGHT TO SAY FOR ALL

:))))))))))))))))))) i wanted you to come to this point .

Read your own comment again and you will find any artificial attempt to prove humans were pigs or chimps will bound to fail for sure.
Science may use many excuses for some theories but the fact is that dolly cant survive for sure, for it was against the nature
dolly survived and died after a full life. and many other kinds of animals after dolly.

Thanks for telling us where these people come from

if they think they are the off spring off pig and chimp , we do not have any problem with this but HEY KEEP IT TO YOURSELF , WHO GAVE YOU THIS RIGHT TO SAY FOR ALL
then please tell what are you

First of all, you know very little and assume a lot. The concept of societal organisation predates human being, I suggest you read about bonobo monkeys. And acting on external stimulus, which you call threat perception is the character of every living organism. For example, if you have a armed robber in your home, you'd do your bit to protect your child from threat, be it physically attacking the robber. Or how you file a case in court if someone takes your land, go back a few thousand years, all these brawls were settles by physical might, just like present day apes.

then please tell what are you

leave that and i know ... but looks like you agree with these pigs-chimp off springs ... so what are you ?i need to know whom i am responding too

Back
Top Bottom