What's new

Humans emerged from male pig and female chimp, world's top geneticist says

leave that and i know ... but looks like you agree with these pigs-chimp off springs ... so what are you ?i need to know whom i am responding too
I am human probably evolved from apes. cousin of chimp and brother of paksitani.

yeh 6 against 12 quite natural dahhhh
are we have just started with this.. in a few years clones will be same as humans.. give it time.

do you know we share 98% of DNA with Rat?

Maybe this geneticist should try & cross a pig with a chimp & see what the out come is :lol:

I am human probably evolved from apes. cousin of chimp and brother of paksitani.

Well i am not evolved like that , i got born and my holy books tells me that all humans are off spring of Adam and eve, so thats where i came from.

You have all the right to disagree with this but i have the same right to agree with this and there is nothing you can do about it ... so peace ..

No heat lady.. Just amused by your blind hatred towards a particular religion.. :P..

well its not like that. your misperception.

i blieve in give respect get respect.

i dont attack anyone but do retaliate.

this topic could have been debated without bringing religion into it.

The funniest thing is that Indians believe in evolution theory and at the same time get offended at mention of aps or monkeys.

:))))))))))))))))))) i wanted you to come to this point .

Read your own comment again and you will find any artificial attempt to prove humans were pigs or chimps will bound to fail for sure.
Science may use many excuses for some theories but the fact is that dolly cant survive for sure, for it was against the nature

It is not, why do you guys always see what you want to see? Crossing of chromosome depends on probability rather than a sure shot result. Entities less equipped to survive in present environmental conditions will obviously perish. But with present super computers, I believe John Hopkins have one for specially gene calculation, can answer the question without physically doing the breeding act.

It is not, why do you guys always see what you want to see? Crossing of chromosome depends on probability rather than a sure shot result. Entities less equipped to survive in present environmental conditions will obviously perish. But with present super computers, I believe John Hopkins have one for specially gene calculation, can answer the question without physically doing the breeding act.

i can say the same thing about you guys.

Why do you want us to agree with what you think?

Well i am not evolved like that , i got born and my holy books tells me that all humans are off spring of Adam and eve, so thats where i came from.

You have all the right to disagree with this but i have the same right to agree with this and there is nothing you can do about it ... so peace ..
ok but do you know that adam and eve was evolved from monkey? At some point monkey started looking like human. that's human at the branching point is called adam and eve.

In fact adam is from one branch and eve from another branch. all kinds of intercourse happened.

if you say adam and eve is the start, do you mean that we are all brother and sister married?

Sounds legit. Lots of pigs and an occasional monkey here and there on Def.pk.

ok but do you know that adam and eve was evolved from monkey? At some point monkey started looking like human. that's human at the branching point is called adam and eve.

In fact adam is from one branch and eve from another branch. all kinds of intercourse happened.

sorry to bubble your party but Adam was created by God and then God created eve as well ... so your theory can't be sold like this ...

But Do you know that Darwin theory is still a theory its not a proven fact ? so whats the point to defend someone theory when there are no single evidence to this ...

I am not disputing where Darwin came from ... Maybe he is a off spring of monkey and then these new guys are off spring of pig-chimp

but i know that i am off spring of Adam and Eve , so no one should have problem with that :)

that book was invented by a man who was born from monkey like you and me.

Mind it man, i am taking it easy but you do not have any right to use hate crime against me.. or the person love more then any thing

sorry to bubble your party but Adam was created by God and then God created eve as well ... so your theory can't be sold like this ...

But Do you know that Darwin theory is still a theory its not a proven fact ? so whats the point to defend someone theory when there are no single evidence to this ...

I am not disputing where Darwin came from ... Maybe he is a off spring of monkey and then these new guys are off spring of pig-chimp

but i know that i am off spring of Adam and Eve , so no one should have problem with that :)
lol.. so you ask proof for Darwin theory, but no proof for adam and eve?

you know earthworm can produce earthworms without a partner. so god was earthworm according to you?

anyways, Darwin theory has a lot of evidence. only there is no evidence for adam and eve born just 1500 years ago. does that mean that humans are all married brothers and sisters?

bwahahhah no am not a rat neither a monkey nor a pig.

You can claim all these titles. spare me of your claims
that's the beauty you are not rat, pig or minki... but all that combined.. just like me. :)

Mind it man, i am taking it easy but you do not have any right to use hate crime against me.. or the person love more then any thing
take it easy you too.. don't be so sensitive. we also have several persons we love who you insult, like narendra modi... all I am saying is all men are evolved from minki.. so that does not exclude anyone man.

Back
Top Bottom