What's new

Human Rights Watch: Saudi border guards have killed at least hundreds of Ethiopian migrants including women and children

The country created by a homosexual needs to be reigned in
Poor poor Ethiopians shot and brutally murdered by these sons of homosexual Lawrence

Sad .Ethiopians fought & defeated the colonists and have been made to rot and starve while the colonials bed warmers prosper

What a world we live in

They're way worse than mongols but because they have unlimited petrochemical money no one cares about human rights in suadia

Last edited:
@hatehs aka HateHINDUS, what happened to your quest to fight against these acts of hate against Muslims.

Had such a firing been done by guards of any other religion, you would have already offloaded tons of tears and claimed, how the entire world is against Muslims. Especially, if it had involved any Hindus.

This shows, what a bigot you are.

Or is it that, these actual crimes against humanity, don’t fit into your quest to create and spread hatred against Hindus.

Saudi is supposed to be the seat of Islam. Even then they are doing this crime. No wonder poor Muslims prefer to die on boats, while trying to get into Europe, but don’t want to enter another Muslim country.

Last edited:
@hatehs aka HateHINDUS, what happened to your quest to fight against these acts of hate against Muslims.

Had such a firing been done by guards of any other religion, you would have already offloaded tons of tears and claimed, how the entire world is against Muslims. Especially, if it had involved any Hindus.

Or is it that, these actual crimes against humanity, don’t fit into your quest to create and spread hatred against Hindus.

Saudi is supposed to be the seat of Islam. Even then they are doing this crime. No wonder poor Muslims prefer to die on boats, while trying to get into Europe, but don’t want to enter another Muslim country.
Poojari ki phat gayi.

Went from fellating MBS and lauding them for being open and progressive to demanding I answer for them since they are the seat of Islam and representative of all Muslims.
A progressive step by MBS and a nation that wants wider acceptance in the world order. He has already started planning for times when oil reserves deplete and other modes of economic activities would require Saudi to be more open and progressive.
Chale chal, nikal.

Poojari ki phat gayi.

Went from fellating MBS and lauding them for being open and progressive to demanding I answer for them since they are the seat of Islam and representative of all Muslims.
You choice of words and language shows your true colours, unlike that of a true Muslim.

A lowly troll, out there to try and propagate blind hate against others.

Sometimes, simple and naive people come under the influence of such vile hatred and end up, blowing themselves up and killing others, including Muslims. Something, that your own nation is facing everyday. It is all because of sociopaths like you.

Just remember that you have blood of innocents on your hands. I am sure that you claim to be a true Muslim. Just like the guards who shot and killed innocent human beings.

These people have no place in humanity let alone Islam

They brutally martyred kinship of their own prophet (PBUH) to take power

How do you know they are Muslims?
They were human beings and that is what is most important.

But your friend @hatehs and his few chamchaas, have only one agenda. For them human beings have taken a back seat as they go around spreading hatred in the name of Islam.

They were human beings and that is what is most important.

But your friend @hatehs and his few chamchaas, have only one agenda. For them human beings have taken a back seat as they go around spreading hatred in the name of Islam.

Well of course no one has to face something like this regardless of religion. I was just curious why you assumed they were Muslim since nothing in the OP indicates that.

There is a border , everyone should respect it , if they do not stop these illegal immigrants , they will be a refugee in their own country . Europe will be soon a afro asian third world colony . They are doomed if they do not stop this boat invasion .

Hateha aka hate hindus and all Pakistan did not allow those Biharis who fought for Pakistanis who fought against their own countrymen bangalis . Now they are living in camps in bangladesh . They learnt a lesson hard way .

Last edited:
Just remember that you have blood of innocents on your hands. I am sure that you claim to be a true Muslim. Just like the guards who shot and killed innocent human beings.
I am responsible for the blood of innocents because....I post footage of violent radical Hindus running around murdering people! I guess I'm responsible for the deaths they caused now.

Back
Top Bottom