What's new

Human Rights Watch: Saudi border guards have killed at least hundreds of Ethiopian migrants including women and children

I am responsible for the blood of innocents because....I post footage of violent radical Hindus running around murdering people! I guess I'm responsible for the deaths they caused now.
All murderers and criminals always have a justification for all their crimes. Just read some of the brazen hate comments against Hindus, that you have posted earlier.

You are responsible for spreading hatred. That is your sole aim of existence on this forum. Your chamchaas are complicit in this crime.

Muslim Bhaktora you are. Blind in hate.

Last edited:
All murderers and criminals always have a justification for all their crimes.
You are responsible for spreading hatred. That is your sole aim of existence on this forum. Your chamchaas are complicit in this crime.

It's a duplicate ID of @Hphobe
I have tried to tell people this it's the second ID of the hateful bastard
It spends all it's life spreading fake news from Twitter.

Try to read these threads

Last edited:
It's a duplicate ID of @Hphobe
Don’t know about duplicate, but this guy is pure evil. Sad part is that he has few lackeys (chamchaas) who always jump in and join him in spreading unbridled hate against other religions, especially Hindus.

He is no different than similar BHAKTORAS in India, who do the same against others.
These vile characters spread hate and justify their bulls**t by claiming that others also do the same.

The country created by a homosexual needs to be reigned in
Poor poor Ethiopians shot and brutally murdered by these sons of homosexual Lawrence

Sad .Ethiopians fought & defeated the colonists and have been made to rot and starve while the colonials bed warmers prosper

What a world we live in
...except that lawrence supported the sharif of makkah, not the aal -e saud. completely different family and dynasty.

All murderers and criminals always have a justification for all their crimes. Just read some of the brazen hate comments against Hindus, that you have posted earlier.

There is some reason UAE stops giving visa to pakistanis .

Why are these human rights groups silent on Church burnings in Pakistan and attacks on Christians and Hindus on regular basis by Extremist Islamists??

Shame on them!!

At least no one can say the migrants were not forewarned. Saudi Arabia flies a flag with this part:
1692768417352.png

the sword stands for the strictness in applying justice. The standard punishment for many offenses is public beheading.

Why are these human rights groups silent on Church burnings in Pakistan and attacks on Christians and Hindus on regular basis by Extremist Islamists??

Shame on them!!

Said a Indian who hadn’t expressed remorse on the hundreds of churches the dozens of Christians murdered and the women raped by Hindus in India over the last weeks

Get the **** out with your bull crap

Don’t know about duplicate, but this guy is pure evil. Sad part is that he has few lackeys (chamchaas) who always jump in and join him in spreading unbridled hate against other religions, especially Hindus.

He is no different than similar BHAKTORAS in India, who do the same against others.
These vile characters spread hate and justify their bulls**t by claiming that others also do the same.
He is a spamming multi ID rat
His previous ID got banned so he made another one with the same ip
Same titles as @Hphobe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom