What's new

Human Interest Story - Kashmiri Stories

Kashmiri genocide will define the pace of 21st century for mankind.

My point of posting this is not to get into a typical India Pak debate on Kashmir. There are many more Muslims who too have suffered in Kashmir and continue to suffer. I have friends who have told me about it.

But it's just to let Pakistanis know that this is a two way street. Indians feel as much for these Kashmiris (read Hindu) as Pakistanis feel (read Muslims)

It is not ideal as we must not distinguish on basis on religion - I try not to. But it happens anyway.

My point of posting this is not to get into a typical India Pak debate on Kashmir. There are many more Muslims who too have suffered in Kashmir and continue to suffer. I have friends who have told me about it.

But it's just to let Pakistanis know that this is a two way street. Indians feel as much for these Kashmiris (read Hindu) as Pakistanis feel (read Muslims)

It is not ideal as we must not distinguish on basis on religion - I try not to. But it happens anyway.

How is it a 2 way street when all of this happened and continues to happen in Indian controlled, administered, occupied Kashmir?

Indian government has gone to the length of claiming human rights as observed and understood by rest of the world, don't apply to India and Indians.

This is just one way street to utter thirst for Kashmiri blood

It's a sad story,
but, as long as we are remembering sad episodes in Kashmir's history.
Let us also remember, the Jammu massacre in 1947, which amounted to a genocide.

Before 1947, Jammu had a Muslim majority, after, a Hindu majority, More people were killed just in this genocide then the total number of Pundits who left or were forced out of Kashmir.

Forget about justice, the whole genocide has been brushed under the carpet,
that's disgraceful.

https://www.atpresentworld.com/2020/11/the-forgotten-genocide-of-jammu.html

http://kashmirwatch.com/jammu-genocide-of-1947/

How is it a 2 way street when all of this happened and continues to happen in Indian controlled, administered, occupied Kashmir?

Indian government has gone to the length of claiming human rights as observed and understood by rest of the world, don't apply to India and Indians.

This is just one way street to utter thirst for Kashmiri blood

Having spoken to various Muslim Kashmiris I can't and won't deny that there are serious human rights violations there including killings without accountability.

It's a sad story,
but, as long as we are remembering sad episodes in Kashmir's history.
Let us also remember, the Jammu massacre in 1947, which amounted to a genocide.

Before 1947, Jammu had a Muslim majority, after, a Hindu majority, More people were killed just in this genocide then the total number of Pundits who left or were forced out of Kashmir.

Forget about justice, the whole genocide has been brushed under the carpet,
that's disgraceful.

https://www.atpresentworld.com/2020/11/the-forgotten-genocide-of-jammu.html

http://kashmirwatch.com/jammu-genocide-of-1947/
I agree. But that was during the British era under the Dogra regime.

Having spoken to various Muslim Kashmiris I can't and won't deny that there are serious human rights violations there including killings without accountability.
If the world was not hostage to economic blackmail, these crimes amount to War crimes.

Muslims and Non Muslims both have lots to complain about how the Indian state has treated them over the past 70 years in Kashmir.

The only Pakistani that couldn't be blackmailed declared war for Kashmir in 1948.

I agree. But that was during the British era under the Dogra regime.

Actually, Not entirely,
No British, but Under the Dogra regime, with active support of the RSS.

While there was buildup before, but, the peak of those massacres was in October and November 1947, plus some after effects.

The instrument of accession is claimed to have been signed on 26 October 1947, so Indian troops were present, and as the power in control, it was the responsibility of Indian government to conduct an inquiry, and provide justice. It did not happen, so, India very much has responsibility.

Actually, Not entirely,
No British, but Under the Dogra regime, with active support of the RSS.

While there was buildup before, but, the peak of those massacres was in October and November 1947, plus some after effects.

The instrument of accession is claimed to have been signed on 26 October 1947, so Indian troops were present, and as the power in control, it was the responsibility of Indian government to conduct an inquiry, and provide justice. It did not happen, so, India very much has responsibility.
Thanks, I will read up.
If the world was not hostage to economic blackmail, these crimes amount to War crimes.

Muslims and Non Muslims both have lots to complain about how the Indian state has treated them over the past 70 years in Kashmir.

The only Pakistani that couldn't be blackmailed declared war for Kashmir in 1948.
Imo, it has more to do with what each State believes it stands for. Economy has nothing to do with it. Indian economy was a joke till the mid 1990s. In all likelihood Pakistan was doing economically better then.

More of bhayya history..
Just a frank question.
Was there any period when bhayyas(read north Indians n pakistanis east of Indus were not raped, murdered, subjugated, humiliated, enslaved in last couple of milleniums????????
Wait,,,, why am I being so insensitive,,,,, coz,,, there r plenty to f other regions where attention is required other thn bhayya land.
Eg. India - northeast indian- AFSPA first introduced still continues,,, people bombed by airforce once,, underdeveloped n natural resources exploited.
Pakistan- former FATA n Balochistan region - according to pdf poster all ok other thn Indian interference.

If hindu india is more concerned about pandits they must be reminded that if kashmir was a province of british india like bengal or punjab, it would have gone to Pakistan with certain districts going to hindu india.

Imo Pakistan should have asked for partition of jk at around mid sept 47, when pakistan assessed that hindu tyrant hari singh had planned to accede to hindu india. Pak got another opportunity after the jammu genocide. This would have had greater support amongst kashmiri hindus as they hated kashmiri muslims but for Pak it would have secured close to 60% of the entire state.

More of bhayya history..
Just a frank question.
Was there any period when bhayyas(read north Indians n pakistanis east of Indus were not raped, murdered, subjugated, humiliated, enslaved in last couple of milleniums????????
Wait,,,, why am I being so insensitive,,,,, coz,,, there r plenty to f other regions where attention is required other thn bhayya land.
Eg. India - northeast indian- AFSPA first introduced still continues,,, people bombed by airforce once,, underdeveloped n natural resources exploited.
Pakistan- former FATA n Balochistan region - according to pdf poster all ok other thn Indian interference.

Actually,
you make a valid point, Sorry for laughing, but you just sounded funny.

Imo, it has more to do with what each State believes it stands for. Economy has nothing to do with it. Indian economy was a joke till the mid 1990s. In all likelihood Pakistan was doing economically better then.

Indian economy was a joke in 1990s when it was killing Kashmiris. Its still a joke in 2020s while its killing Kashmiris.

India uses underhanded diplomatic means by using its economy as a weapon. Modern nation states are susceptible to such blackmail and it would be naive to suggest otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom