What's new

Human Intelligence cant be desribed with IQ tests and how our brains work

Random Boy

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
intelligence of humans cant be accurately described with IQ tests, evidence Shows. some ethnic Groups score IQ's below 60 which would mean for a European that he is a complete Retard but they function properly in their Society and are not dumb at all. They just dont manage to succeed in IQ Tests.

search for the article from telegraph.co.uk "IQ tests cant accurately desribe how our Brains work"

IQ Test based Racism that Whites and East Asians are "superior" Races to the darker Races who score lower on such Tests is wrong. Also Whites will Claim that East Asians have high IQ's but lack creativity thats why Whites invented all civilisation and not East Asians. East Asians seen as Kind of High IQ Robots

Dude you have a IQ like Indians and India is the superior Country. You are just Brown man like Indians. If you werent a Muslim you would be a Indian just. What do you want?
Test proves 12-year-old Indian girl has higher IQ than Einstein | NDTV.com

Sorry my gypsy friend. Unlike you, I know my tribe and my past.

Your understanding of India or for that matter Pakistan is abysmal. Do you know how many races there are in India, let alone Pakistan?

Grouping the people's IQ or race for that matter would be pure ignorance.

Don't let me disrupt your journey for finding an identity. :coffee:

IQ tests measure a certain kind of intelligence.

A lot of science and engineering is about pattern matching and the ability to "see the bigger picture". IQ tests, with their emphasis on "find the next in sequence" or "find the odd one out" type of questions measure that ability. It is culture agnostic for spatial and numerical sequences, but the verbal questions are obviously highly dependent on educational background.

The usefulness of an IQ test depends on context: it would be a good screening tool for selecting a team to design a jet engine, but not for some other tasks.

India has been lead by foreigners.

If you think Pakistanis have low IQ's then you are not well traveled man.

Our best stroke was separating from this diseased land.

Yes right after 1947, Pakistani registered an increases in IQ, Penis size and skin color. Cyril Radcliffe might have had a hand in that:lol:

Yes right after 1947, Pakistani registered an increases in IQ, Penis size and skin color. Cyril Radcliffe might have had a hand in that:lol:

Nothing to be upset about my bhartee friend. :lol:

Sorry my gypsy friend. Unlike you, I know my tribe and my past.

Your understanding of India or for that matter Pakistan is abysmal. Do you know how many races there are in India, let alone Pakistan?

Grouping the people's IQ or race for that matter would be pure ignorance.

Don't let me disrupt your journey for finding an identity. :coffee:

There are many different ethnic Groups and Tribes in India but majority is predom. indid. Indid is the dominant race in southasia. There are other races but they are minorities and dont belong to Mainstream Society. If you compare the Indians you will see a dominant pattern in Looks that they look similar. It is not like Northindians and Southindians are systematically different races like White and Black.
Indians
Also there are many ethnic Groups in Pakistan the dominant ethnic tribe is Punjabi which belongs to Indid Race (Southasian Race). I think they are 60% of the People in Pakistan.

Also the IQ is a average of the Nations, they are high IQ's in India and low IQ's also in Pakistan but it is a average Comparison. Southindia is more developed then Northindia look at cities like Mumbai or Bangalore who are in the South. Southindia is more civilised then Pakistan.

There are many different ethnic Groups and Tribes in India but majority is predom. indid. Indid is the dominant race in southasia. There are other races but they are minorities and dont belong to Mainstream Society. If you compare the Indians you will see a dominant pattern in Looks that they look similar. It is not like Northindians and Southindians are systematically different races like White and Black.
Indians
Also there are many ethnic Groups in Pakistan the dominant ethnic tribe is Punjabi which belongs to Indid Race (Southasian Race). I think they are 60% of the People in Pakistan.

Also the IQ is a average of the Nations, they are high IQ's in India and low IQ's also in Pakistan but it is a average Comparison. Southindia is more developed then Northindia look at cities like Mumbai or Bangalore who are in the South. Southindia is more civilised then Pakistan.

My friend, I am a Punjabi.

If you think Punjabi is one race, then you are in for a huge shock.

Back
Top Bottom