What's new

Huge Protests all over Bangladesh with Kashmir in Solidarity !

They're protesting as most Kashmiris are Muslims like them and live in the same part of the world as us. Nothing wrong with that especially given the danger the Kashmiris are about to go through. But if we wanted to protest for our fellow humans in general we'd be protesting for groups like indigenous South Americans too.
You're not wrong. But the additional issue is that Hindutva is a potential threat to all Muslims in south Asia, hence Bangladeshis will probably protest in favour of Kashmiris but also with one eye on their own interests. As you already alluded to, nothing wrong with that mind set. Hindutva will continue to have this effect on south Asian Muslims. And Christians and Sikhs should also be cautious as they're only safe while the eye of Hindutva remains focused on Muslims.

You're not wrong. But the additional issue is that Hindutva is a potential threat to all Muslims in south Asia, hence Bangladeshis will probably protest in favour of Kashmiris but also with one eye on their own interests. As you already alluded to, nothing wrong with that mind set. Hindutva will continue to have this effect on south Asian Muslims. And Christians and Sikhs should also be cautious as they're only safe while the eye of Hindutva remains focused on Muslims.

This is absolutely a security threat for all Muslims in South Asia, in a pragmatic sense.

In the divine sense, we are an Ummah whether some recognize it or not.

What do you mean by this? Do you want them to protest or not? Please clarify?
It's natural for Muslims to have deep emotional sentiments for fellow Muslims. They are protesting because they are feeling the misery of their Kashmiri brethren. This protest proves the fact that Muslims are one nation, irrespective of colour, class or creed.

Begaani shaadi me Abdullah deewana

As long as they r doing it peacefully, our govt will entertain it. However, if they try to use this situation to cause trouble in our country, they will be put to their place.
Since when a BAL Hooligaqn has become the father of the nation? Do you have the mandate to issue your Hindutva Fatwa on behalf of all the people of BD? Bloody Chetona Malaun!! Even that @Riyad is not so naked and nasty like you.

It's natural for Muslims to have deep emotional sentiments for fellow Muslims. They are protesting because they are feeling the misery of their Kashmiri brethren. This protest proves the fact that Muslims are one nation, irrespective of colour, class or creed.

I was deeply affected by the plight of the Bosnian Muslims.

Screenshot_20190811-103920.png

Screenshot_20190811-103920.png

Since when a BAL Hooligaqn has become the father of the nation? Do you have the mandate to issue your Hindutva Fatwa on behalf of all the people of BD? Bloody Chetona Malaun!! Even that @Riyad is not so naked and nasty like you.

Firstly, Ur childish outburst is making me laugh. Keep shouting little one, nobody gives a damn.

Secondly, u calling me a bal hooligan is equivalent to me caking u a jamati stooge. But if it actually helps u to sleep at night then by all means, pls keep considering me as a bal hooligan.

Thirdly, I don't think I have ever declared myself as the father of our nation. That's ur misconception. My opinions r mine and mine alone. But thankfully in this case its matching with the opinions of the people who r at the forefront of taking decisions over this matter.

U can call me chetona malaun or whatever u want. That's ur prerogative. But It won't make any difference other than manking u look dumb and stupid.

This is absolutely a security threat for all Muslims in South Asia, in a pragmatic sense.

In the divine sense, we are an Ummah whether some recognize it or not.
India can pass whatever law it wants in its own territory. Its their internal matter. Don't think there's any reason for us to get concerned over this issue and certainly its not a security threat for all the Muslims of South Asia.

Abrogation of article 370 was necessary for India to integrate the Kashmiris with regular Indians. As the citizens of India, Kashmiris shouldn't get any special treatment. So far this article has done nothing other than alienating Kashmiris from the mainstream Indians.......

Firstly, Ur childish outburst is making me laugh. Keep shouting little one, nobody gives a damn.

Secondly, u calling me a bal hooligan is equivalent to me caking u a jamati stooge. But if it actually helps u to sleep at night then by all means, pls keep considering me as a bal hooligan.

Thirdly, I don't think I have ever declared myself as the father of our nation. That's ur misconception. My opinions r mine and mine alone. But thankfully in this case its matching with the opinions of the people who r at the forefront of taking decisions over this matter.

U can call me chetona malaun or whatever u want. That's ur prerogative. But It won't make any difference other than manking u look dumb and stupid.

India can pass whatever law it wants in its own territory. Its their internal matter. Don't think there's any reason for us to get concerned over this issue and certainly its not a security threat for all the Muslims of South Asia.

Abrogation of article 370 was necessary for India to integrate the Kashmiris with regular Indians. As the citizens of India, Kashmiris shouldn't get any special treatment. So far this article has done nothing other than alienating Kashmiris from the mainstream Indians.......
It will also give them equal rights as other Indians have, like medical insurance, LTA and other schemes which people enjoy in other part of India. Also they will get Direct transfer schemes in which government gives money to poor people for food and other stuff.

Don't talk like a low breed NomoSudra Malaun. Get the hell out of here bloody traitor!! You smell Gai Mutra, idiot. Don't talk here as if BD is bought by your heathen community. You deserve a quick kicking by a good Muslim. You are asking here to play us Nero's flute when Assam and now Kashmir are on fire.

Don't talk like a low breed NomoSudra Malaun. Get the hell out of here bloody traitor!! You smell Gai Mutra, idiot. Don't talk here as if BD is bought by your heathen community. You deserve a quick kicking by a good Muslim. You are asking here to play us Nero's flute when Assam and now Kashmir are on fire.

Haha, I have started to enjoy ur frustration little one. Keep em coming. As they say, when debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. U r nothing but a brain dead loser my friend.

Anyway, u can keep on guessing about my identity and who knows, perhaps even have a dream about me at night but make no mistake, to me u r an insignificant, worthless individual. Hence I won't go through the trouble of reciprocating in similar manner. Its not worth of my time.

Ur claim about Asam and Kashmir is on fire is nothing but exaggeration. A stupid and pointless article that was working as an obstacle to integrate Kashmiris with the rest of the India has been abolished.

It's an internal matter of India. This type of stupid laws have further alienated the Kashmiris and influenced them to become extremists. It should've been abrogated a long ago.

You need to understand the basics of the issue.

Kashmir is muslim majority and needed to have joined Pakistan during partition. As such it will forever be our issue as muslims and as also Pakistanies who became Banladeshies. Our history did not commence in 1971.

Secondly Kashmir and India had a legal contract in the form of this article. They joined the indian union in the understanding they are autonomous. One side can not abrogate the treaty by itself.

India doing so means that even this fig leaf that rationalised its illigal invasion and occupation by India is gone.

India has refused international mediation as they would lose. They frame it as a bilateral issue between them and pakistan. Even if that is the case It is not, it is a trilateral issue between India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Kashmiries are not indian, they had a contract with india. Do not be fooled by hindutva lies.

However saying that Kashmiri leaders stood against Muslim sovereignty during partition causing great harm to all muslims of the subcontinent. The likes of sheikh Abdullah were idiots and could not see the bigger picture but that should not mean BD should not stand with kashmiries of today.

GOB have not walked away from the issue. They have pointedly refused to back india or accept that this action is an indian internal issue. BD strategic inability to do anything on the ground prevents a stronger response.

You need to understand the basics of the issue.

Kashmir is muslim majority and needed to have joined Pakistan during partition. As such it will forever be our issue as muslims and as also Pakistanies who became Banladeshies. Our history did not commence in 1971.

Secondly Kashmir and India had a legal contract in the form of this article. They joined the indian union in the understanding they are autonomous. One side can not abrogate the treaty by itself.

India doing so means that even this fig leaf that rationalised its illigal invasion and occupation by India is gone.

India has refused international mediation as they would lose. They frame it as a bilateral issue between them and pakistan. Even if that is the case It is not, it is a trilateral issue between India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Kashmiries are not indian, they had a contract with india. Do not be fooled by hindutva lies.

However saying that Kashmiri leaders stood against Muslim sovereignty during partition causing great harm to all muslims of the subcontinent. The likes of sheikh Abdullah were idiots and could not see the bigger picture but that should not mean BD should not stand with kashmiries of today.

GOB have not walked away from the issue. They have pointedly refused to back india or accept that this action is an indian internal issue. BD strategic inability to do anything on the ground prevents a stronger response.
This @Neptune is a brain dead Malaun brought here by the BCL Hooligans to watch over the negative comments by the BD members to India. He is a gone case, people should not waste time on teaching a person frustrated with the reaction of Bangladeshis in the PDF on the treatment of Assamese and Kashmiris by his mentor Indian BJP.

Nicely said. Well done

Either you're blind or stupid.

Read this if its the later and try to connect the dots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum

Blindness I can't help.

Back
Top Bottom