What's new

Huge Protests all over Bangladesh with Kashmir in Solidarity !

Assamese and Kashmiris by his mentor Indian BJP.
Lay off Yaba and try not to bring Assam into every discussion involving Kashmir like an opportunate bigot. The world doesn't give a damn about your illegal Bangladeshi infiltrators and smugglers in Assam, and we Assanese will stand shoulder to shoulder with BJP to rid the miya infestation from our state.

Firstly, Ur childish outburst is making me laugh. Keep shouting little one, nobody gives a damn.

Secondly, u calling me a bal hooligan is equivalent to me caking u a jamati stooge. But if it actually helps u to sleep at night then by all means, pls keep considering me as a bal hooligan.

Thirdly, I don't think I have ever declared myself as the father of our nation. That's ur misconception. My opinions r mine and mine alone. But thankfully in this case its matching with the opinions of the people who r at the forefront of taking decisions over this matter.

U can call me chetona malaun or whatever u want. That's ur prerogative. But It won't make any difference other than manking u look dumb and stupid.

India can pass whatever law it wants in its own territory. Its their internal matter. Don't think there's any reason for us to get concerned over this issue and certainly its not a security threat for all the Muslims of South Asia.

Abrogation of article 370 was necessary for India to integrate the Kashmiris with regular Indians. As the citizens of India, Kashmiris shouldn't get any special treatment. So far this article has done nothing other than alienating Kashmiris from the mainstream Indians.......
You are a little cuck who loves to service indiots. Go to mumbai slum that's where you belong.

Lay off Yaba and try not to bring Assam into every discussion involving Kashmir like an opportunate bigot. The world doesn't give a damn about your illegal Bangladeshi infiltrators and smugglers in Assam, and we Assanese will stand shoulder to shoulder with BJP to rid the miya infestation from our state.
Kashmir assam and rest of india all connected. Hindu india want Muslim land not muslim ppl. They want to get rid of all muslims in India. That's the final solution. I won't be surprised 50 years from now most kashmir land will be own by hindus only. The new law allow that. Now your terrorists govt dreaming of raping and kidnapping fair looking Muslim women for marriage.

Last edited:
Kashmir assan and rest of india all connected. Hindu india want Muslim land not muslim ppl. They want to get rid of all muslims in India. That's the final solution. I won't be surprised 50 years from now most kashmir land will be own by hindus only. The new law allow that. Now your terrorists govt dreaming of raping and kidnapping fair looking Muslim women for marriage.
I don't know where you got that notion from but Muslims are an integral part of Assam. But tell me honestly, do you expect us to treat the illegal Bangladeshi muslim immigrants and smugglers with leniency and compassion? India is for Indians only, irrespective of religion. No need to bring the religious card to this and every discussion.

You need to understand the basics of the issue.

Kashmir is muslim majority and needed to have joined Pakistan during partition. As such it will forever be our issue as muslims and as also Pakistanies who became Banladeshies. Our history did not commence in 1971. .

I don't agree with this part. At the time of the partition J&K were part of the princely states which is why they weren't incorporated into either dominion (India or Pakistan).

The ruler of the princely state(in this case maharaja hari Singh or whatever his name was) had the authority to decide on behalf of the people of j&k. Hence, I don't agree with with ur point that J&K should've joined Pak instead of India.

The Kashmir problem has raised due to Pakistan's greed and misadventures. Had they not forcefully tried to capture Kashmir and let Kashmir remain an independent state, maharaja wouldn't have asked for Indian army's help and this long lasting conflict could've been entirely avoided.

Secondly Kashmir and India had a legal contract in the form of this article. They joined the indian union in the understanding they are autonomous. One side can not abrogate the treaty by itself.

India doing so means that even this fig leaf that rationalised its illigal invasion and occupation by India is gone.
It's not necessarily illigel per say. Its been stated that article 370 can be abrogated by taking the constituent assembly into confidence. However there's no assembly in J&K right now and the state is currently under presidents control.

After the new amendment, the government of J&K equals to the governor of J&K and the constituent assembly. The recommendation of constituent assembly is is required to abrogate the law and now this constituent assembly equals to the state legislatior. This means, in order to abrogate the article 370, president just needs recommendation from the state governor. Nothing else.

India has refused international mediation as they would lose. They frame it as a bilateral issue between them and pakistan. Even if that is the case It is not, it is a trilateral issue between India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Kashmiries are not indian, they had a contract with india. Do not be fooled by hindutva lies.

However saying that Kashmiri leaders stood against Muslim sovereignty during partition causing great harm to all muslims of the subcontinent. The likes of sheikh Abdullah were idiots and could not see the bigger picture but that should not mean BD should not stand with kashmiries of today.

GOB have not walked away from the issue. They have pointedly refused to back india or accept that this action is an indian internal issue. BD strategic inability to do anything on the ground prevents a stronger response.

Don't really know how it's a trilateral issue between BD, Ind and Pakistan. How Bangladesh comes into the picture?

Fact is, this stupid law aka article 370 and subsequent 35A has failed to bring any fruitful change in Kashmir in last 70 years. As a matter of fact it has made it difficult to integrate Kashmiris. These spacial status has further alienated Kashmiris and influenced them to get involved in a sorts of illegal activities.

I don't know where you got that notion from but Muslims are an integral part of Assam. But tell me honestly, do you expect us to treat the illegal Bangladeshi muslim immigrants and smugglers with leniency and compassion? India is for Indians only, irrespective of religion. No need to bring the religious card to this and every discussion.
If india is for indians then your racist government wont beat up muslims for eat beef, kill innocent kashmiris rape torture deploys thousands of troops to make a new Palestine. Muslims in india is repressed and have very little or no rights. Your bjp government is a hindu nationalist government it's simple as that. Stop acting this secularism when you guys are not. I live in canada and I know how secularism and rights of every citizen works if a country is truly secular.

If india is for indians then your racist government wont beat up muslims for eat beef, kill innocent kashmiris rape torture deploys thousands of troops to make a new Palestine. Muslims in india is repressed and have very little or no rights. Your bjp government is a hindu nationalist government it's simple as that. Stop acting this secularism when you guys are not. I live in canada and I know how secularism and rights of every citizen works if a country is truly secular.
That is your point of view and no matter how much delusional it sounds you are entitled to it. More muslims live and thrive in India than in your Muslim countries. India certainly doesn't need lessons of secularism from Bangladesh or for that fact Pakistan.

That is your point of view and no matter how much delusional it sounds you are entitled to it. More muslims live and thrive in India than in your Muslim countries. India certainly doesn't need lessons of secularism from Bangladesh or for that fact Pakistan.
That is the truth. Just a simple question if nrc was so secular why you want to give citizenship to for say illegal hindus from bangladesh. Your government want hindu ppl only. Not indian muslims. They will rather be happy with bd Hindus then indian muslims.

That is the truth. Just a simple question if nrc was so secular why you want to give citizenship to for say illegal hindus from bangladesh. Your government want hindu ppl only. Not indian muslims. They will rather be happy with bd Hindus then indian muslims.
Wrong, NRC doesn't discriminate between Hindus and Muslims, both have had their names excluded. And fyi, the CAB is not to bring new Hindus from BD to India. Your country has already sent packing lakhs of tribals and Hindus to India since independence. Some of them are still stateless refugees even after living in India for decades. CAB will help them lead their lives with dignity.

What is the point of causing a nuisance in your country? Let me tell you in the pecking order of Muslims, Bangladesh will come in the bottom.

Wrong, NRC doesn't discriminate between Hindus and Muslims, both have had their names excluded. And fyi, the CAB is not to bring new Hindus from BD to India. Your country has already sent packing lakhs of tribals and Hindus to India since independence. Some of them are still stateless refugees even after living in India for decades. CAB will help them lead their lives with dignity.
India is doing same what israel doing. Since I have canadian passport i was there once and saw Jewish ppl from all over like Russia Ethiopian etc can become Israeli citizen as long they are Jewish. Now Israel has 20 percent muslim arabs who are citizen but live as second class citizen. India is same case country for Hindus only and any one muslim live as second class citizen with no rights. And indian muslim will be forced to leave there country to bd pak and other places as refugees.

Begaani shaadi me Abdullah deewana

Abbai Aqal ke dushman. Begana tu hai, hum nahi. Muslim Muslim Bhai Bhai. Elaan e Quran.

Firstly, Ur childish outburst is making me laugh. Keep shouting little one, nobody gives a damn.

Secondly, u calling me a bal hooligan is equivalent to me caking u a jamati stooge. But if it actually helps u to sleep at night then by all means, pls keep considering me as a bal hooligan.

Thirdly, I don't think I have ever declared myself as the father of our nation. That's ur misconception. My opinions r mine and mine alone. But thankfully in this case its matching with the opinions of the people who r at the forefront of taking decisions over this matter.

U can call me chetona malaun or whatever u want. That's ur prerogative. But It won't make any difference other than manking u look dumb and stupid.

India can pass whatever law it wants in its own territory. Its their internal matter. Don't think there's any reason for us to get concerned over this issue and certainly its not a security threat for all the Muslims of South Asia.

Abrogation of article 370 was necessary for India to integrate the Kashmiris with regular Indians. As the citizens of India, Kashmiris shouldn't get any special treatment. So far this article has done nothing other than alienating Kashmiris from the mainstream Indians.......

@waz your attention needed brother.

Since when a BAL Hooligaqn has become the father of the nation? Do you have the mandate to issue your Hindutva Fatwa on behalf of all the people of BD? Bloody Chetona Malaun!! Even that @Riyad is not so naked and nasty like you.
This @Neptune is a brain dead Malaun brought here by the BCL Hooligans to watch over the negative comments by the BD members to India. He is a gone case, people should not waste time on teaching a person frustrated with the reaction of Bangladeshis in the PDF on the treatment of Assamese and Kashmiris by his mentor Indian BJP.
Don't talk like a low breed NomoSudra Malaun. Get the hell out of here bloody traitor!! You smell Gai Mutra, idiot. Don't talk here as if BD is bought by your heathen community. You deserve a quick kicking by a good Muslim. You are asking here to play us Nero's flute when Assam and now Kashmir are on fire.

Wow, look at you, Murhaba.

I never seen such disgraceful shameless behaviour ever from a Bengali poster here. You've spent the better part of your time bringing up the occupation, 71 and injustices to the Bengali people, yet here you’re supporting the forceful, brutal occupation of the kashmiri people. You advocate genocide and ethnic cleansing due to Kashmiris getting "special treatment". Your hypocrisy and love of the Sanghis knows no bounds.

Thank Allah and his Rasool(saws) the Bengali people are a people of honour and regardless of their political affiliations, relations with Pakistan etc, they have come out in their droves for their brothers and sisters in Kashmir and this is just the beginning.

I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart the people of Bangladesh and Bengali expats the world over who have come to help their brothers and sisters.

Last edited:
Abbai Aqal ke dushman. Begana tu hai, hum nahi. Muslim Muslim Bhai Bhai. Elaan e Quran.

@waz your attention needed brother.

Wow, look at you, Murhaba.
Enjoy the brotherhood that Differentiates between people ...

I don't agree with this part. At the time of the partition J&K were part of the princely states which is why they weren't incorporated into either dominion (India or Pakistan).

The ruler of the princely state(in this case maharaja hari Singh or whatever his name was) had the authority to decide on behalf of the people of j&k. Hence, I don't agree with with ur point that J&K should've joined Pak instead of India.

The Kashmir problem has raised due to Pakistan's greed and misadventures. Had they not forcefully tried to capture Kashmir and let Kashmir remain an independent state, maharaja wouldn't have asked for Indian army's help and this long lasting conflict could've been entirely avoided.

It's not necessarily illigel per say. Its been stated that article 370 can be abrogated by taking the constituent assembly into confidence. However there's no assembly in J&K right now and the state is currently under presidents control.

After the new amendment, the government of J&K equals to the governor of J&K and the constituent assembly. The recommendation of constituent assembly is is required to abrogate the law and now this constituent assembly equals to the state legislatior. This means, in order to abrogate the article 370, president just needs recommendation from the state governor. Nothing else.

Don't really know how it's a trilateral issue between BD, Ind and Pakistan. How Bangladesh comes into the picture?

Fact is, this stupid law aka article 370 and subsequent 35A has failed to bring any fruitful change in Kashmir in last 70 years. As a matter of fact it has made it difficult to integrate Kashmiris. These spacial status has further alienated Kashmiris and influenced them to get involved in a sorts of illegal activities.

No you do not have the whole picture. There were many princely states. India forcefully invaded them all despite promising not to or to allow a democratic vote. Hydrabad stands as muslim territory invaded by india.

The king of Kashmir is irrelevant... the power that be was Sheikh Abdullah who went against muslim aspiration but wanting kashmiri independence and massively damaged the muslim cause during partition.

You need to read beyond indian propaganda. Pakistan did not initiate anything. At the point of partition all the armed forces the british left was left to the indians. When trouble started british officers who were supposedly part of pakistani military refused to do their job and check indian aggression. Pakistan managed to save a lot of kashmir....hence azad kashmir...free kashmir.

Kashmir is muslim , hence not indian....same as hydrabad which is illigally held territory by india.

I also explained why it is a trilateral issue. What did you fail to understand? East and west pakistan separated for political reason. The need for muslim sovereignty remains, otherwise we would have joined india. The right of kashmiri muslim are as much our issue as it is of pakistans. The only difference is we are geographically not close.

Our ancestors fought for the muslim cause and our duty remains to carry on that legacy. Look beyond 1971.... our history is much older than that. We can have issues with pakistan on many issues .....but never when it comes to muslim sovereignty in the subcontinent. East pakistan renamed Bangladesh is an equal beholder of the two nation theory and Kashmir is a trilateral issue between India and the muslim states of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

What is the point of causing a nuisance in your country? Let me tell you in the pecking order of Muslims, Bangladesh will come in the bottom.

Whose pecking order? Why do you care?

No you do not have the whole picture. There were many princely states. India forcefully invaded them all despite promising not to or to allow a democratic vote. Hydrabad stands as muslim territory invaded by india.

The king of Kashmir is irrelevant... the power that be was Sheikh Abdullah who went against muslim aspiration but wanting kashmiri independence and massively damaged the muslim cause during partition.

You need to read beyond indian propaganda. Pakistan did not initiate anything. At the point of partition all the armed forces the british left was left to the indians. When trouble started british officers who were supposedly part of pakistani military refused to do their job and check indian aggression. Pakistan managed to save a lot of kashmir....hence azad kashmir...free kashmir.

Kashmir is muslim , hence not indian....same as hydrabad which is illigally held territory by india.

I also explained why it is a trilateral issue. What did you fail to understand? East and west pakistan separated for political reason. The need for muslim sovereignty remains, otherwise we would have joined india. The right of kashmiri muslim are as much our issue as it is of pakistans. The only difference is we are geographically not close.

Our ancestors fought for the muslim cause and our duty remains to carry on that legacy. Look beyond 1971.... our history is much older than that. We can have issues with pakistan on many issues .....but never when it comes to muslim sovereignty in the subcontinent. East pakistan renamed Bangladesh is an equal beholder of the two nation theory and Kashmir is a trilateral issue between India and the muslim states of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Whose pecking order? Why do you care?

Preach brother, a wonderful and factual post.

Back
Top Bottom