What's new

Huge Protests all over Bangladesh with Kashmir in Solidarity !

No you do not have the whole picture. There were many princely states. India forcefully invaded them all despite promising not to or to allow a democratic vote. Hydrabad stands as muslim territory invaded by india.

The king of Kashmir is irrelevant... the power that be was Sheikh Abdullah who went against muslim aspiration but wanting kashmiri independence and massively damaged the muslim cause during partition.

You need to read beyond indian propaganda. Pakistan did not initiate anything. At the point of partition all the armed forces the british left was left to the indians. When trouble started british officers who were supposedly part of pakistani military refused to do their job and check indian aggression. Pakistan managed to save a lot of kashmir....hence azad kashmir...free kashmir.

Kashmir is muslim , hence not indian....same as hydrabad which is illigally held territory by india.

I also explained why it is a trilateral issue. What did you fail to understand? East and west pakistan separated for political reason. The need for muslim sovereignty remains, otherwise we would have joined india. The right of kashmiri muslim are as much our issue as it is of pakistans. The only difference is we are geographically not close.

Our ancestors fought for the muslim cause and our duty remains to carry on that legacy. Look beyond 1971.... our history is much older than that. We can have issues with pakistan on many issues .....but never when it comes to muslim sovereignty in the subcontinent. East pakistan renamed Bangladesh is an equal beholder of the two nation theory and Kashmir is a trilateral issue between India and the muslim states of Pakistan and Bangladesh.
What a nicely written post full of historical truths! It is written objectively and articulately that included the necessary historical background.

What is the point of causing a nuisance in your country? Let me tell you in the pecking order of Muslims, Bangladesh will come in the bottom.

:lol:

Insulting Bangladeshis about being lesser (Gayer) Mussalman will NOT prevent them from taking up the cause of Kashmiri Muslims to fight for. That is one thing all Muslims agree on.

If needed - Sheikh Hasina will be made Be-Gaddi-Nasheen on this one single count.

That is why RAB and Home ministry in Bangladesh is shaking in their boots.

This Kashmir aggression is a serious issue. People in Bangladesh do want the good life, but not at the cost of being anyone's slave, least of all Sanghis. They would rather embrace Shahadat first...

Last edited:
What is the point of causing a nuisance in your country? Let me tell you in the pecking order of Muslims, Bangladesh will come in the bottom.
What are you talking here bloody heathen Acchyut of India!! You should keep on licking the feet of Aryan Brahman to go to Paradise. Drinking Gai Mutra morning and evening also a good way to get a place there. Bloody insolent Acchyut Sudra, you yourselves live in the lowest rung in India and we the Muslims of Bengal are supreme anywhere we go.

Enjoy the brotherhood that Differentiates between people ...
Motherf*cker, have you already forgotten that the Biharis were expelled from Bombay/Maharashtra only a year ago? Are the Biharis any different from other ugly Acchyuts of India except Rajputs? Here you are preaching differences among the Muslims.

Go back and learn how to fight. We taught you it in 1971 but you remain just as coward as you were then.

No you do not have the whole picture. There were many princely states. India forcefully invaded them all despite promising not to or to allow a democratic vote. Hydrabad stands as muslim territory invaded by india.

The king of Kashmir is irrelevant... the power that be was Sheikh Abdullah who went against muslim aspiration but wanting kashmiri independence and massively damaged the muslim cause during partition.

You need to read beyond indian propaganda. Pakistan did not initiate anything. At the point of partition all the armed forces the british left was left to the indians. When trouble started british officers who were supposedly part of pakistani military refused to do their job and check indian aggression. Pakistan managed to save a lot of kashmir....hence azad kashmir...free kashmir.

Kashmir is muslim , hence not indian....same as hydrabad which is illigally held territory by india.

I also explained why it is a trilateral issue. What did you fail to understand? East and west pakistan separated for political reason. The need for muslim sovereignty remains, otherwise we would have joined india. The right of kashmiri muslim are as much our issue as it is of pakistans. The only difference is we are geographically not close.

Our ancestors fought for the muslim cause and our duty remains to carry on that legacy. Look beyond 1971.... our history is much older than that. We can have issues with pakistan on many issues .....but never when it comes to muslim sovereignty in the subcontinent. East pakistan renamed Bangladesh is an equal beholder of the two nation theory and Kashmir is a trilateral issue between India and the muslim states of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Whose pecking order? Why do you care?
One of the sanest and nicest post in this sub section i have ever read . Thank you very much for the post man !

Saudi Arabia and UAE bombing the crap out of Yemen. They killed 10's of thousands of fellow Muslims, I don't see anybody losing sleep over it.

Kashmir issue is between People of Kashmir, UN, India, and Pakistan. I believe Kashmir folks should get to decide their own future. They don't want to be with India, but they also don't want to be part of Pakistan either.

What are you talking here bloody heathen Acchyut of India!! You should keep on licking the feet of Aryan Brahman to go to Paradise. Drinking Gai Mutra morning and evening also a good way to get a place there. Bloody insolent Acchyut Sudra, you yourselves live in the lowest rung in India and we the Muslims of Bengal are supreme anywhere we go.

Motherf*cker, have you already forgotten that the Biharis were expelled from Bombay/Maharashtra only a year ago? Are the Biharis any different from other ugly Acchyuts of India except Rajputs? Here you are preaching differences among the Muslims.

Go back and learn how to fight. We taught you it in 1971 but you remain just as coward as you were then.
Kid ..first go and learn from your mother how to talk ,later you can learn about fighting ..

Kid ..first go and learn from your mother how to talk ,later you can learn about fighting ..
Stupid Indian, go and drink Gau Mutra mixed with dung. It may inflate your knowledge on the subject you are trying to discuss. Your Indian society is divided into thousands and many villages have separate roads for the Tikkiwala Brahmans because for them it is a sin to step even on the shadows of the heathen Acchyuts like you. But, here you are talking about a united Hindu front and disunited Muslims, bloody idiot!!

Stupid Indian, go and drink Gau Mutra mixed with dung. It may inflate your knowledge on the subject you are trying to discuss. Your Indian society is divided into thousands and many villages have separate roads for the Tikkiwala Brahmans because for them it is a sin to step even on the shadows of the heathen Acchyuts like you. But, here you are talking about a united Hindu front and disunited Muslims, bloody idiot!!
Your mind is full of shit , cleanse it before people starts to call you mad dog ...

Your mind is full of shit, cleanse it before people starts to call you mad dog ...
Were not you guys talking about the differences among the Muslims? Now, when I talk about million differences among the Hindus you started namecalling me a dog.

My God!! Separate village roads for you Acchyuts and the Brahmans!! You must be living in a Hell where the Acchyuts like you are regarded as lesser animals than even the dogs!! Do you think we people do not know about your India Hell?

Were not you guys talking about the differences among the Muslims? Now, when I talk about million differences among the Hindus you started namecalling me a dog.

My God!! Separate village roads for you Acchyuts and the Brahmans!! You must be living in a Hell where the Acchyuts like you are regarded as lesser animals than even the dogs!! Do you think we people do not know about your India Hell?
Ok .. Now calm down and take a deep breath and reread what I wrote and what you read .

I think your mom didn't teach manners, better to learn and teach your children.

There is nothing like Muslim ummah in politics. there might be something at spiritual level.

Every country takes care of its interest. if you see in the middle east you understand every Muslim is fighting another Muslim. it's about every countries self-interest.

you might think you have a thakedaar of muslim, but even kashmiri will think you lower than scum.

so better mind your own business and improve your family and your country.

I think your mom didn't teach manners, better to learn and teach your children.

There is nothing like Muslim ummah in politics. there might be something at spiritual level.

Every country takes care of its interest. if you see in the middle east you understand every Muslim is fighting another Muslim. it's about every countries self-interest.

you might think you have a thakedaar of muslim, but even kashmiri will think you lower than scum.

so better mind your own business and improve your family and your country.
An Indian Acchyut has no right to talk about Muslim Ummah. Better talk where an Achyut's position is in Indian society. Do not involve yourself in preaching for other communities. You are born in an Acchyut family and you will remain so for the rest of your life. What a pity!!!

Back
Top Bottom