What's new

HUGE propaganda is being waged against Pakistan from all fronts (FOX NEWS)

There are investigations on going. We'd have to see what comes up with those investigations.
Take my word for it, nothing will come out of the investigation. It is impossible that you cannot find a single person in more than one year, you do not have the intent.

loll that was phucking laughable :rofl:
since when pakistan became smart enough to play the diplomacy and world game. this is for bigger players stay away plsss

Look out the window, here comes another Khalistani militant, and Maoist militant, Booo. :rofl:

Here is the list of SOME other terrorist groups in India and don't worry Pakistan will create more drama in the world soon to create Burma, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh against India, :

United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA)
National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB)
United People's Democratic Solidarity (UPDS)
Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO)
Bodo Liberation Tiger Force (BLTF)
Dima Halim Daogah (DHD)
Karbi National Volunteers (KNV)
Rabha National Security Force (RNSF)
Koch-Rajbongshi Liberation Organisation (KRLO)
Hmar People's Convention- Democracy (HPC-D)
Karbi People's Front (KPF)
Tiwa National Revolutionary Force (TNRF)
Bircha Commando Force (BCF)
Bengali Tiger Force (BTF)
Adivasi Security Force (ASF)
All Assam Adivasi Suraksha Samiti (AAASS)
Gorkha Tiger Force (GTF)
Barak Valley Youth Liberation Front (BVYLF)
Muslim United Liberation Tigers of Assam (MULTA)
United Liberation Front of Barak Valley
Muslim United Liberation Front of Assam (MULFA)
Muslim Security Council of Assam (MSCA)
United Liberation Militia of Assam (ULMA)
Islamic Liberation Army of Assam (ILAA)
Muslim Volunteer Force (MVF)
Muslim Liberation Army (MLA)
Muslim Security Force (MSF)
Islamic Sevak Sangh (ISS)
Islamic United Reformation Protest of India (IURPI)
United Muslim Liberation Front of Assam (UMLFA)
Revolutionary Muslim Commandos (RMC)
Muslim Tiger Force (MTF)
People’s United Liberation Front (PULF)
Adam Sena (AS)
Harkat-ul-Mujahideen
Harkat-ul-Jehad

Take my word for it, nothing will come out of the investigation. It is impossible that you cannot find a single person in more than one year, you do not have the intent.

Why is it impossible? Has JFK's assassin been found yet? We've always taken action against these sorts of things. I don't see why it would be any different. It wasn't in any interest to keep OBL in Pakistan in anyway. Sooner or later, those who sheltered him will be found.

How is he famous? I've never heard of this dude in my life

Well, he is editor in Toronto Star newspaper, he is writing almost everyday, everyone recognize him. He does make sense most of the times. You lived in America.

Well, he is editor in Toronto Star newspaper, he is writing almost everyday, everyone recognize him. He does make sense most of the times. You lived in America.

Never even heard of the Toronto Star either.

Majority of the people in America probably wouldn't know him and neither would people outside of Canada maybe

You all can also the power of dollars here a sold out Lawyer speaking for Dr. Afridi.

Any way this was expected to happen after the sentence of Dr. Afridi heavy psycho anger was expected from psycho US, but to be honest in my opinion Dr. Afridi should had been sentenced to death immediately for treason this would had shown the US that Pakistan knows their hoax mission against a person who does not exists & was killed long time ago.
US wants Pakistan to be stuck in deep problems & US wants a full scale war against Pakistan.

As we all can see that Pakistan is getting stuck in deep problems thanks to US & US controlled Democracy in Pakistan & their puppet politicians PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, MQM who are making life hell in Pakistan & making US work easy day by day. US aim is to start a civil war in Pakistan & thanks to these bastard politicians who are working for Dollars are making this possible now & this is in process as we speak.

The reason why Pakistan is been bullied today by the world is because of incompetent Zardari who cannot defend Pakistan anywhere because of his corrupt mind set, however Gen. Musharraf was not incompetent he never allowed any country to bully Pakistan no matter how he was he always defended Pakistan & it was because of this he had gained lots of popularity around the world. Gen. Musharraf in his time did a very smart thing he stayed very close to China hence because of that there was lots of Chinese influence in Pakistan at that time which was very good but today thanks to the incompetent politicians Chinas friendship has been pushed back so that these bastard politicians could achieve goals for US. So in my opinion to run Pakistan today in these circumstances Gen. Musharraf is the right person to run Pakistan he knows how to handle countries like barking India, Bangladesh, Afghanis & US. One may not like it but this the truth & the reality.

Guys they are posing as enemies and of course they will do this, but while they took down NK and Iran through their propaganda, Pakistanis are well educated folks who should be able to fight back, so double up your efforts and don't take anything lying down.

Majority of the people in America probably wouldn't know him and neither would people outside of Canada maybe

He is not celebrity and waving to the audiences. He just sitting in the room writing stories more than 30 years.

Oh wait I double check to google it. Haroon Siddiqui is Indo-Canadian, lol.

In 1978, he joined the Toronto Star, becoming foreign affairs analyst in 1979, news editor in 1982 and national editor in 1985. From 1985 to 1990, Siddiqui was National Editor, responsible for coverage of federal and provincial affairs.

54a144cc40ca844d077375fecd4a.jpeg

Haroon Siddiqui - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:hitwall:

Pay any small or big news channels or pay any small or big journalist as long as they are getting dollars they will talk against Pakistan & they speak lies in such a way as if they know each & everybody in Pakistan & they are aware of all the circumstances.

Look at how Indian news channel & journalist how these poor bastards work & how spill venom against Pakistan. Whenever a US official goes to India there is bombardment of lies & propaganda against Pakistan, such as this one I hope you all remember the Islam Bomb or Jihad Bomb which was made by the Indian journalist & these poor bastards actually asked George Bush about the Jihad or Islam Bomb made by Pakistan. WTF.

The point is pay dollars & you will get tons & tons of propaganda & heavy lies from anyone & from anywhere.

Oh wait I double check to google it. Haroon Siddiqui is Indo-Canadian, lol.

Then you should expect nothing but negative articles about Pakistan from

Pay any small or big news channels or pay any small or big journalist as long as they are getting dollars they will talk against Pakistan & they speak lies in such a way as if they know each & everybody in Pakistan & they are aware of all the circumstances.

Look at how Indian news channel & journalist how these poor bastards work & how spill venom against Pakistan. Whenever a US official goes to India there is bombardment of lies & propaganda against Pakistan, such as this one I hope you all remember the Islam Bomb or Jihad Bomb which was made by the Indian journalist & these poor bastards actually asked George Bush about the Jihad or Islam Bomb made by Pakistan. WTF.

The point is pay dollars & you will get tons & tons of propaganda & heavy lies from anyone & from anywhere.

I agree!

The fact that he's indian is no big surprise either

You made the classical mistake of seeing a Muslim name and associating it with Pakistan ;)
Well said. Lol, it happened, we both looked same name and cultures/foods. :lol:

Then you should expect nothing but negative articles about Pakistan from

I have heard his name but never google it. I assume he is from Pakistani, sorry sister. Something gone wrong. :(

Some people can't digest negative criticism from a few news channels. Smell the coffee gentlemen... learn to defend, not cry unfairness... life's not fair to all...ask Dr. Afridi, who probably thought he was doing a favor to the country in trying to end the deadly game in the region.

Back
Top Bottom