Very nice pics...

1.jpg
2.jpg

BTW Ovit Tunnel's 70% is over...

Ovit Tüneli'nin yüzde 70'i tamamlandı

OvitTunnel...

https://defence.pk/threads/huge-projects-of-türkiye.309188/page-23#post-6713525

3rd bridge...

These lights are not for decoration... They work 7/24 on bridge cat ways...

View attachment 237027 View attachment 237028 View attachment 237029 View attachment 237030 View attachment 237031

Cat Ways...

View attachment 237032 View attachment 237033

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

90% of Avrasya Tüneli is finished... I don't mean whole project... 90% of tube.... Whole project expected to be finished @ 2nd half of 2016...

Avrasya Tüneli'nin yüzde 90'ı tamamlandı

hope they used LED's or at least ESL :)

Why are they building a canal?

To divert the shipping route which currently goes trough Bosphorus. This way they make the Bosphorus clear of trading ships and give it a more recreational role. And if somehow an accident happens that it wont affect phosphorus, like an oil leak or you name it.

I f-king love those big infrastructure projects of Turkey. I hope Turkish contractors learn from foreign expertise. I know we can build the best towers, airports, roads etc, but it would be nice to be able to bid on complex projects abroad, like large bridges, long tunnels etc. Long story short: to get to the level of the Japanese, Koreans and Europeans. Couple that with cheapER Turkish labour, and you'll see multi billion dollar projects being won left and right!

Istanbul needs to triple or quadruple it's underground metro lines. A city like that needs some 400-500 km of metro rail. Getting from point A to B can take ages, and all those disgusting gasoline fumes:o: Also, every city over 500.000 people needs to be connected by high speed rail (above 200/250km/h). I can dream, but whenever there's money available for infrastructure, it should be for those things. Also freigh rail lines: build bridges and tunnels for DOUBLE STACKED containers. China's Silk Road is no joke. Any country that bridges Europe and Asia and has the best rail infrastructure, will be the preferred choice of transit for the Chinese. And vice versa. Anyway, I'm off to take my meds:D

All that dreams will come TRUE ! We need only stability and peace, economy goes parallel to that.

Turkish companies build Airports, ports all around the world......in our only brother Nation Pakistan - HIGHWAYS

we even operate VIENNA Airport. No doubt :

WE CAN.......TÜRKIYE CAN..............leadership Counts - NO PAIN NO GAIN

I f-king love those big infrastructure projects of Turkey. I hope Turkish contractors learn from foreign expertise. I know we can build the best towers, airports, roads etc, but it would be nice to be able to bid on complex projects abroad, like large bridges, long tunnels etc. Long story short: to get to the level of the Japanese, Koreans and Europeans. Couple that with cheapER Turkish labour, and you'll see multi billion dollar projects being won left and right!

Istanbul needs to triple or quadruple it's underground metro lines. A city like that needs some 400-500 km of metro rail. Getting from point A to B can take ages, and all those disgusting gasoline fumes:o: Also, every city over 500.000 people needs to be connected by high speed rail (above 200/250km/h). I can dream, but whenever there's money available for infrastructure, it should be for those things. Also freigh rail lines: build bridges and tunnels for DOUBLE STACKED containers. China's Silk Road is no joke. Any country that bridges Europe and Asia and has the best rail infrastructure, will be the preferred choice of transit for the Chinese. And vice versa. Anyway, I'm off to take my meds:D

Chinese actually want to rely on multiple connections to European markets , so far the connection being built by Azerbaijan and Turkey is the fastest and most modern one , and Azerbaijan has already agreed with China after multiple meeting that a lot of the cargo destined for Europe will go through Baku - Tbilisi - Kars

and Kazakhstan wanting to be part of BTK , is spending billions to upgrade its own infrastructure

Azerbaijan is also building biggest ports in Turkey , which will only increase cargo destined to Europe to go through Turkey

I think it's pretty impressive regarding the amount of projects in the region carried out by Turkish companies

Chinese actually want to rely on multiple connections to European markets , so far the connection being built by Azerbaijan and Turkey is the fastest and most modern one , and Azerbaijan has already agreed with China after multiple meeting that a lot of the cargo destined for Europe will go through Baku - Tbilisi - Kars

and Kazakhstan wanting to be part of BTK , is spending billions to upgrade its own infrastructure

Azerbaijan is also building biggest ports in Turkey , which will only increase cargo destined to Europe to go through Turkey

I think it's pretty impressive regarding the amount of projects in the region carried out by Turkish companies

Indeed the Chinese aren't putting all their eggs in one basket, and neither should they. But really, there are only two countries that border Europe and Asia: Russia and Turkey. So both will get their share of the love. Turkey can only connect to Iran, because of Hazar Denizi and since it's Pakistan's neighbour and next door is India. Russia goes through Central Asia into Western China. Everybody will get a gigantic infrastructure boost in the region in the coming years. That 4 trillion war chest the Chinese worked so hard for, will be used to build top notch infrastructure in all of Eurasia. That way they can tighten their trade ties with every single country in the mother continent. Interesting times ahead. Bet your as-s that the 'losing empire' will do all in it's power to destabilize every single country along the way. Be it Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazkahstan, Iran and Turkey. I hope that won't happen, but we'll see. The world is changing by the second now.

I am disappointed that Azerbeycan didn't agreed on common Sattelites with Türkiye

Indeed the Chinese aren't putting all their eggs in one basket, and neither should they. But really, there are only two countries that border Europe and Asia: Russia and Turkey. So both will get their share of the love. Turkey can only connect to Iran, because of Hazar Denizi and since it's Pakistan's neighbour and next door is India. Russia goes through Central Asia into Western China. Everybody will get a gigantic infrastructure boost in the region in the coming years. That 4 trillion war chest the Chinese worked so hard for, will be used to build top notch infrastructure in all of Eurasia. That way they can tighten their trade ties with every single country in the mother continent. Interesting times ahead. Bet your as-s that the 'losing empire' will do all in it's power to destabilize every single country along the way. Be it Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazkahstan, Iran and Turkey. I hope that won't happen, but we'll see. The world is changing by the second now.

actually there are ports being built as we speak in Caspian Sea , trains going from China get on a ferry in Kazakhstan or Turkmenistan and unload near Baku , the train then uses newly built BTK link to get to Europe

China already uses link between Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan to get to Georgian Ports and then Europe
and Turkish Trucks also use Caspian Sea to get to Turkmenistan and Central Asia avoiding Iran

Azerbaijan

992399b7-cd11-4294-b2e5-8f185dd53b8c.jpg
ed44fd7471bd.jpg

Turkmenistan

RINA-Joins-Turkmenbashi-Port-Project.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom