What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

Biggest segment of İzmit Bay Bridge is placed...

Mega projenin en ağır parçası yerleştiriliyor

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
449748.jpg

Last edited:
Bro, do you know whether they will build around the bridge for touristic purposes (restaurants, cafes, rest area etc) or leave it as woodland ?

Bro. I don't think there will be huge changes around that place... Maybe a few place would be good like you said. Touristic... Nature camps etc.

But some people say north of İstanbul will be fvcked up and i don't think so because goverment want to enlarge İstanbul around Kanal İstanbul not around 3rd bridge...

I heard that some visionary plans are being developed. One is connected with "articial lagoon" plus Hotels. Sounds strange but if you know the strong waves and dangerous underwater streams of the Black Sea it can be a good idea.

Is this the second bridge across the Bosphorous? It was in early stage of construction when I last visited Istanbul, how is it progressing now?

No it is the third Bridge, Sultan Selim Bridge, it will be connected to the Izmit Körfez Bridge (see in this thread) and Izmir Expres Highway, all to be finished at least 2018.

Türkiye will be the Star of this century. Former President Gül said to German Süddeutsche Zeitung :

" EU has to be clever and mustn't ignore Türkiye , Türkiye can be a force multiplicator to Europe, with his growing economy, strong Military and future Vision. EU should not build a wall against Türkiye, using the Balkans !"

Addition to my Post ARTICIAL LAGOON and Black Sea Coast Development Project

They are planning, this an old News, but I heard that thy wanted to wait until Istanbul Airport 3 and the connected Express Highway constructions begin.
"Turanlı, Belek dışında İstanbul'da da içinde büyük bir havuzun olacağı yatırım planladıklarını söyledi."

Anadolu'ya deniz geliyor - Ekonomi Haberleri

Western Black Sea Development Project

http://bakka.gov.tr/assets/Planlama1/faaliyet_raporlari/MEVCUTDURUMANALiZi.pdf

Last edited:
No it is the third Bridge, Sultan Selim Bridge, it will be connected to the Izmit Körfez Bridge (see in this thread) and Izmir Expres Highway, all to be finished at least 2018.

Türkiye will be the Star of this century. Former President Gül said to German Süddeutsche Zeitung :

" EU has to be clever and mustn't ignore Türkiye , Türkiye can be a force multiplicator to Europe, with his growing economy, strong Military and future Vision. EU should not build a wall against Türkiye, using the Balkans !"

They are planning, this an old News, but I heard that thy wanted to wait until Istanbul Airport 3 and the connected Express Highway constructions begin.
"Turanlı, Belek dışında İstanbul'da da içinde büyük bir havuzun olacağı yatırım planladıklarını söyledi."

What's the name of the second bridge?

What's the name of the second bridge?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom