What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

German Vision

Siemens A.Ş. - Siemens Answers: Sustainable Future - üstmenü - Istanbul in the year 2023. Welcome to the future.

2023_ilustrasyon_b.jpg

Nice, but notice all the trees in the picture, they won't be there thanks to the projects undertaken by the government. Also Siemens envisions that we'll have windmills along the Bosporus which would mean the property along the coast (that is worth millions of USD pr. 100 square meter) would be used for windmills ?....

. Also Siemens envisions that we'll have windmills along the Bosporus which would mean the property along the coast (that is worth millions of USD pr. 100 square meter) would be used for windmills ?....
Thats a really interesting point of viewing. In this case, a couple of windmills will cost just too much. And the negativs will far exceed the benefits of green electricity.
But note "This is a vision. Visions are there to inspire us and give us courage to move ahead." Its just a dream, it doesnt have to be a realistic one ;)

Last edited:
"Flying Working Machines" at Artvin Yusufeli Dam, which has the highest concrete barrier in Turkey, and the
third in the world.
701173_63894_01012016214210_5.jpg
701173_63894_01012016214210_6.jpg

701173_63894_01012016214210_2.jpg
701173_63894_01012016214210_3.jpg

Attachments

• 701173_63894_01012016214210_7.jpg
    701173_63894_01012016214210_7.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 38
You are only seeing it from consumer point of view. In national economy, supply-side economies is equally important (if not more). As prices rise and land becomes more valuable--the national wealth of a nation also goes up. So the canal will have a positive impact on Turkey's growth, economy, total wealth, and so on. Moreover, it will help the expansion of Istanbul as well. So over-all, it would be a good thing for the Republic of Turkey if even Turkish consumers get the heat of rising prices. That's how it is in every economy. Over here in U.S, average price of a house in San Francisco is $1 million now! And remember, average income of average US citizen is 50,000 lol...
you think that's a good thing?
the way I see it, it's just money changing hands, from consumers to land lords.
making rich richer and making the poor poorer
@xenon54
Türkiye genelinde çiftçileri organize eden bir kuruluş yok... ben boluya gittiğimde orta çağ yöntemleriyle yapılan tarım ve hayvancılığı görüyorum. Çanakkaleye gittiğimde her köyde ya son model bir biçer döver yada son model bir traktör görüyorum, bütün tarlalar nizami ekilmiş, çiftçi zengin. Öbür tarafa git çiftçi ne yaptığını bilmiyor.

Bu insanları organize etmek lazım herşeyden önce. Ve tohum/GDO endüstrisi şart!

"Flying Working Machines" at Artvin Yusufeli Dam, which has the highest concrete barrier in Turkey, and the
third in the world.
View attachment 284260 View attachment 284261
View attachment 284257 View attachment 284258
Yusufeli Dam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

doesn't seem so environment-friendly

As far as I know the GAP project was an attempt to educate and organize the drip irrigation system to all the farmers, one way or another, of course this project has been underway for ages. so if we're going to move on to next step and have the farmer become smarter and better then it'll probably take a lot time.

so environment-friendly

Doesn't interest anyone.
In the 90's Germans protested against Turkish water projects in SE Turkey, they claimed the area would be salted soil.

Is it their territory , or ours ? BTW. The theory was wrong.

Doesn't interest anyone.
In the 90's Germans protested against Turkish water projects in SE Turkey, they claimed the area would be salted soil.

Is it their territory , or ours ? BTW. The theory was wrong.
if you're going to make an ad hominem attack, make sure that you're attacking the right entity dumass

last time I checked I wasn't German.

As far as I know the GAP project was an attempt to educate and organize the drip irrigation system to all the farmers, one way or another, of course this project has been underway for ages. so if we're going to move on to next step and have the farmer become smarter and better then it'll probably take a lot time.
why?

Looks good, how long will it take to get to Izmir from Istanbul, and which provinces/cities are affected by this highway. Have the ministry any expectations to how it will influence these smaller cities ?

Will it bring/create business to/in these provinces ?

Looks good, how long will it take to get to Izmir from Istanbul, and which provinces/cities are affected by this highway. Have the ministry any expectations to how it will influence these smaller cities ?

Will it bring/create business to/in these provinces ?

They mention 3.5/4 hours from İstanbul to İzmir with new İzmit Bay Bridge. As for other questions, it will surey boost cities of region, especially when you consider this will increase trade by İzmir port.

They mention 3.5/4 hours from İstanbul to İzmir with new İzmit Bay Bridge. As for other questions, it will surey boost cities of region, especially when you consider this will increase trade by İzmir port.

Do you really think that ? I asked because I thought of the animated movie "CARS" where the town on route 66 (?) lost all customers because a highway was built, that made the ride so much faster.

Cars go longer pr. liter gasoline today and people drive 4-5 hours without a break so in my eyes while business in Izmir and Istanbul will flourish, the smaller cities without a solid business might be in danger of going extinct.

Back
Top Bottom