What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

Where do you meet him?

@Bismarck
Sorry, If I answer that you could possibly identify me .
Yesterday I tagged you in accordance with the Film 5 Years and wrote my comment and tagged you and our friend agency rules, even that was already a bit much and should be a true attraction for our community.
Sorry bro. accepted ?

@Bismarck
Sorry, If I answer that you could possibly identify me .
Yesterday I tagged you in accordance with the Film 5 Years and wrote my comment and tagged you and our friend agency rules, even that was already a bit much and should be a true attraction for our community.
Sorry bro. accepted ?

It's all good, no problem!

Vestel has announced to invest 1 Billion USD as subsidiary for national hybrid car;
Vestel will produce electro Motors and the ECU control Equipment.

Vestel'den müthiş atak ! O sektöre giriyor

2045818.jpg

That's is not true. Tayyip Erdoğan is a great person like no other in history. His achievements have been made despite the fierce objection and enmity by overwhelming, prevalent establishment that tried to stop him in everything he did. And I don't mean recent Turkish history.

No politics, please!

TÜMOSAN - Motor - Traktör - TÜMOSAN, ALTAY TANKI GÜÇ GRUBU PROJESİ İHALESİNİ KAZANDI

altay.jpg

---

Tülomsaş - Türkiye Lokomotif ve Motor Sanayii A.Ş.

TÜLOMSAS
91.jpg

Türkiye'de gemi motoru üretimi 13 yıl sonra yeniden başladı - Hürriyet EKONOMİ

“Türkiye'de üretilen gemi motorunun yüzde 85'i yerli”

Dünyanın hiçbir yerinde yüzde 100 yerli motor üretimi olmadığını anlatan Aytaş, “Biz, Belçika'nın ABC marka dizel makinesinin dahi krank şaftının Japonya'dan ham olarak gelip, Almanya'da işlenip Belçika'da montajının yapıldığını biliyoruz. Bu böyle bir süreç” dedi.
Aytaş, 1990'lı yıllarda Türkiye'de üretilen motorların yerlilik oranı yüzde 60-65 civarındayken bugün bu oranın yüzde 85'e çıktığını ifade etti. Motorun bir kısım ana unsurlarının yurt dışından geldiğini belirten Aytaş, burada önemli olanın yedek malzemenin ucuz, bol ve kolay ulaşılabilmesi olduğunu vurguladı.
TÜLOMSAŞ'ın motor konusunda bakım tecrübesine sahip olduğunu ve yetişmiş elemanı bulunduğunu anlatan Aytaş, “Türkiye'nin her yerinde bu makinelerin yedeği kolayca bulunabilir” dedi.

Target 2023 is 100 % national ship Motors which ARE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED!
Certification is the most complex issue !

Gemi Makineleri Üreticileri İhracata Hız Verdi - OAIB Moment Expo

@Hurshid Celebi @TrMhMt @FutureMe

Guys please stop bringing politics into various threads. I am observing that most of the political discussion problems are coming from you 3. I have been getting many complaints and some people are even calling for some extraordinary actions to be taken. Every Time people bring in politics everyone eats each other alive so thats why we don't want it.

Thanks

Taken :angel:

@Hakan. Dear Mod. Can we agree to keep that "political" smelling topics in Turkish History ? Atatürk, Inönü, Ecevit and Demirel are Turkish leaders who decided the future and strategy of Türkiye. Or should we make a razor blade cut without mercy ? No Politics at all in PDF TR.

Taken :angel:

@Hakan. Dear Mod. Can we agree to keep that "political" smelling topics in Turkish History ? Atatürk, Inönü, Ecevit and Demirel are Turkish leaders who decided the future and strategy of Türkiye. Or should we make a razor blade cut without mercy ? No Politics at all in PDF TR.

I am afraid there should be no exlusion in that. Somebody will surely get offended and will respond if he/she is given a chance or has equal freedom of speech to everyone else which is supposed to be a given.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom