What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

Presentation at Victory Ceremony 30. August. SUV model later cause delayed, range problems. It will be a big surprise and shock some competitors. It is a joint venture with a global giant otomotive producer who sponsors and will establish the factory in Türkiye. Hybrid Diesel and gas engines, will be a revolutionary annonuncement. Very interesting the integrated Turkish innovations are already patented.

Last edited:
Nissibi Bridge in Southeastern Turkey finished

Z8JSf_1440153960_0145.jpg

@Bismarck

Some hints- official presentation 30. August at Victory ceremonies , SUV model later
all said to be diesel-gas hybrid engines ;
Investment in Turkey for a huge production plant will be made from a otomotive giant !
60 prototypes will begin road test soon and drive as "ERLKÖNIG" at least 16 months under all road and weather conditions in Türkiye. Aselsan said not to be involved, cause they claim that they don't agree on it that it is revolutionary and for their opinion not state of art:

Yerli oto projesinin muhtemel ortakları arasında TÜBİTAK'la birlikte Malezyalı Proton, BMC ve İngiliz tasarım firması Frezer-Nash'ın yer aldığı iddia ediliyor. Bunları bir çok yerden teyit ettim ve aynı isimler karşıma çıktı.
Bu 4 ortağın, yaklaşık 3 yıl önce iflas edip, Çinlilerin bünyesine giren İsveçli Saab'ın geçtiğimiz yıl 9-3 modeli üzerinde geliştirdiği elektrikli araç prototipi üzerinde çalıştıkları söyleniyor. Hatta bir iddiaya göre Saab'ın üretim hattını da Türkiye'de kurmak için çalışma yaptıkları söyleniyor.
4 ortaklı grubun halen zorda olan Saab'ı alarak yerlihibrit ve sonrasında elektrikli aracı tanıtmak üzere çalıştığı da iddia ediliyor. Ortaklık yapısı hakkında ise herhangi bir ipucu yok. 'Saab' detayını Hürriyet Ankara Bürosu muhabirlerinden Erdinç Çelikkan, TÜBİTAK'a sordu. Ne hayır ne de evet dediler. Yani sessiz kaldılar. Bunun ne anlama geldiği aslında ortada.
Bakan Fikri Işık'ın kısa zamanda açıklayacağız dediği araçlardan 4 tanesi şu anda TÜBİTAK'ın İzmit tesislerinde test ediliyor. Sadece mevcut araç ve teknolojisi üzerinde inceleme yapan TÜBİTAK'tan 'proje sıfırdan geliştiriliyor' gibi göstermesi istendiği de iddia ediliyor.

Aselsan'ın da bu işin içine çekilmeye çalışıldığı ancak kurumun hem kendi geliştirdiği bir teknoloji olmaması hem de eski bir teknoloji olması nedeniyle buna dahil olmak istemediği de gelen haberler arasında. Yapılan incelemeler sonucunda Aselsan ve TÜBİTAK'ta bazı yetkililerin bunun gerçek anlamda yerli otomobil olarak anılamayacağını söyledikleri de belirtiliyor.

Ama bunların sadece projeye yakın kulislerde konuşulan iddialar olduğunun altını çizmem lazım.

Last edited:
Turkey On The Verge...Breakthrough In Construction Of Satellites

[SatNews] Turkey is on the verge of a breakthrough in communications, intelligence and surveillance satellites.
Turkey's first satellite center, to be opened this month at the Akinci Air Force Base in Ankara, will allow the manufacture and testing of satellites, making Turkey one of only 12 countries to be able to do so.
53e06b734dc8b.png
Turkey is on the verge of a breakthrough in communications, intelligence and surveillance satellites. After the 4B satellite launched this year, the Satellite Assembly and Integration Test Center (UMET), where Turkey's new satellite, TÜRKSAT 5A, will be manufactured and tested in, has been completed. The center, which will open in August, is situated in Akinci Air Force Base in Ankara. Turkey's first satellite center, in which TÜRKSAT 5A, 5B and 5C satellites will be manufactured in by using only national resources, will open with a grand ceremony.
The operating rights of the center have been granted to state-run Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI), and after the testing of Earth observation and communications satellite are completed, the satellites will be launched. UMET has been financed by the Undersecretariat for Defense Industries. TÜRKSAT 5A, 5B and 5C will be manufactured by TAI in UMET and is planned to be launched in 2015.
Turkey’s procurement agency, the Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM), in early July signed a contract with the country’s national missile manufacturer, Roketsan, to build the Turkish Satellite Launching System (UFS) for pre-conceptual design work.
According to a report by the U.S. defense magazine Defense News, Turkey is planning to construct its first satellite launching center. “The Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM), in early July signed a contract with the country’s national missile manufacturer, Roketsan, to build the Turkish Satellite Launching System (UFS) for pre-conceptual design work. Roketsan will design the UFS to be capable of launching, initially, satellites into low earth orbit (500 to 700 kilometers) through a launching center the company will build and the Turkish Air Force will operate” the report said.
A Roketsan official said they intended to end the country’s foreign dependency on launching military and [civilian] communications satellites. On the other hand, an SSM official stated that one reason for the UFS project was the aim towards a compact space program, including a national launcher.

UFS - Ulusal Firlatma Sistemi

Turkey.jpg
Roketsan.jpg

UFS
Roketsan * Air Force

UFS_2.jpg
UFS_1.jpg

Satellite Ejection System (UFS) project
Authority: Turkish Air Force.
Scope of the project is the establishment of a satellite launch center and development of an UFS.
UFS_3.jpg

Satellite launching system (UFS) project preliminary conceptual design (phase 1) agreement was signed between Roketsan and Undersecretariat of Defence Industries. In accordance with the signature the process to carry Turkish satellite to space has officially started. The phase will be completed whithin a year.The system will carry 1500 kg payload to 700 km altitude as orbit.
Note: Ata-1 was a project that amateurs designed. They tried to build a small LV with donations. But UFS (Uydu Fırlatma Sistemi) is a state owned project, and has no relationship with Ata-1 which is once mentioned in Turkish popular science magazine ‘Bilim Teknik’ in 2002.
The launcher is capable to transport a payload of 10 kg in a 500-2600 km earth orbit. The two-stage rocket is 14.7 m in high. The ground thrust of the 4 engines of the first stage is 74.8 kN together. The second cryogenic stage is driven by an engine with 2.7 kN (vac). The mass of the ATA-1 is only 5.95 tons. The missile created a total vacuum impulse of 15.9 MN*sec.

Can someone provice about that Project plase ?

System design for a civilian, peace and science aimed launcher ( Türk ATA1 project)

@Bismarck Bro. nobody is omni capable- if someboy is; you for sure "as a German" had to kill him a long ago :-);

I asked a Serbian officer how they shot the US F-117, he said " if I answer I have to kill you";

after some Slivovitza he embraced me and said : " Keep it for you TOTAL SRBIAN ANALOGUE TCHNOLOGY "

@Bismarck Bro. nobody is omni capable- if someboy is; you for sure "as a German" had to kill him a long ago :-);

I asked a Serbian officer how they shot the US F-117, he said " if I answer I have to kill you";

after some Slivovitza he embraced me and said : " Keep it for you TOTAL SRBIAN ANALOGUE TCHNOLOGY "

Hahahah!

I am not violent! About the F-117 issue, it was a bit lucky punch too.

@Bismarck And I want to add. Religion is dividing People. In my time I never felt real hostiliyt when I pretented that I am an Orthodox Tatar; unfortunately that was I had to pretend. Despite my Turkish ethnicity I was welcome and I will someone somewhere meet you and invite you for a coffee.
I admire your German discipline , never traping in provocations and offence; short and clear Posts. BRAVO

@Bismarck And I want to add. Religion is dividing People. In my time I never felt real hostiliyt when I pretented that I am an Orthodox Tatar; unfortunately that was I had to pretend. Despite my Turkish ethnicity I was welcome and I will someone somewhere meet you and invite you for a coffee.
I admire your German discipline , never traping in provocations and offence; short and clear Posts. BRAVO

This is the reason why every state should be secular!

Thanks for this compliment.

@Bismarck Let me finish. He explained the lucky Punch, it was also lucky meteorological circumstances pro Srb and anti F-117. The guy was the commander of the SAM Position. He has his own Company for innovative tech in Srbia; good guy but easy HB_männchen.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom