What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

We are hardly half way through the path of going from zero to hero. Another decade and a half of political stability and determination to jump up will take us where we are supposed to be. That's when we will be back to being a proud nation.

Last edited:
Cok güzel, nice . From Zero to Heroe. I am shaking my head if so some called experts write we are "100 years behinde the current technics" ! I am not AKP voter BUT inadina RTE !
But DUDE, our Society must IMPROVE "intellectualy and cultural" also very fast !

Cok güzel, nice . From Zero to Heroe. I am shaking my head if so some called experts write we are "100 years behinde the current technics" ! I am not AKP voter BUT inadina RTE !
But DUDE, our Society must IMPROVE "intellectualy and cultural" also very fast !

It is all about the leadership and the people will follow. The take up rate of new technology is no less in Turkey than the western world. Think about Facebook, Twitter usage or usage of mobiles phone, we nearly top the lists, in the top ten at the least. But like in the science of crystal formation like water becoming ice; you need to seed the population and they will get transformed easily. Things happen a lot faster now then in past decades. And the society get transformed a lot easier. You don't need cultural change to achieve economic wealth or technological edge. Think of the Asian countries, they come from roots that had slavery in their culture like Korea but now they are at the top in innovation. It only depends on weather you leadership paves the way to innovation and foster it or if they delibrately smother it as it happened in Turkey in the past. There are circles within the nation who want Turkey to be a cavemen country and works towards it by spreading negative sentiment like "here is Turkey; supposed to be bad" and outright killing the innovators and innovation.

I once heard from the Japanese wife of a friend; she said "Unlike other nations we don't have abundant natural resources; if we don't innovate and come up with technological products that we can sell to the world; we will starve to death." So it is the fact that they don't have other ways out that they feel the urge to work their brains, and also their leaders foster it.

Just support the innovators and the coming generations will know that the path to becoming rich passes through innovation and and creating technology and science and not through putting a stone on another stone (construction).

@FutureMe Eline kalemine saglik, I appreciated much. The Transformation from village People to PATRIOT intellectuals is very important. I prefer to use PATRIOT cause Atatürks Vision of TÜRK ( all who believe in TÜRKIYE and act like Turks)

@FutureMe Eline kalemine saglik, I appreciated much. The Transformation from village People to PATRIOT intellectuals is very important. I prefer to use PATRIOT cause Atatürks Vision of TÜRK ( all who believe in TÜRKIYE and act like Turks)

My vision of a Türk is anyone who speaks Turkish and wants to be a Turkish citizen. Which embraces all the world population; if they learn Turkish and want to be a Turkish citizen and do military service or pay the ransom they are welcome.

26 minutes to Istanbul III Airport, new Metro-Line Project began

1113449_620x410.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom