What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

1.jpg

Do you think that having so much strategic bridges not so far from Greece isn't a risk factor for us. Because they have some -limited numbered- but advanced scalp-eg cruise missiles that they can use against these bridges and i know that in their forums they make debates on hitting them as an important part of gaining physicologic advancement during a possible war. And it is also planned to build a bridge at Canakkale much more closer to Greece. Isn't it better to build tunnels like Marmaray instead of these bridges?

Do you think that having so much strategic bridges not so far from Greece isn't a risk factor for us. Because they have some -limited numbered- but advanced scalp-eg cruise missiles that they can use against these bridges and i know that in their forums they make debates on hitting them as an important part of gaining physicologic advancement during a possible war. And it is also planned to build a bridge at Canakkale much more closer to Greece. Isn't it better to build tunnels like Marmaray instead of these bridges?
Dont worry about the Greeks,they wouldnt risk it.

Truly unfortunate to hear of the unfortunate mishap in the Izmit Gulf Bridge, I hope that it will be resolved timely and effectively, so that the people of Turkey may benefit of its uses.

Sincere condolences to the late Ryoichi-san, condolences to his family and colleagues. It is sad to hear of his untimely demise.

RIP, @Nihonjin1051
It was a non fatal accident btw.

Japanese professionals are very serious about perfection. Suicide is the only way to restore personal honor, for those who adhere to the Bushido Code. Still, it is present in our society....

Truly unfortunate to hear of the unfortunate mishap in the Izmit Gulf Bridge, I hope that it will be resolved timely and effectively, so that the people of Turkey may benefit of its uses.

Sincere condolences to the late Ryoichi-san, condolences to his family and colleagues. It is sad to hear of his untimely demise.
Poor guy, it was just a temporary rope that bursted in a storm, no casuality and no damage, its even hard to say if he is at fault, i dont know why he had the feeling he has to take his life.

I know i happens from time to time in Japan that when fatal accidents happen that the resposibles take their life but in this case...

Man...fvck the bridge...I don't really understand Japanese...Ryoichi-san's life was more important then mere concrete and steel... :( I'm very sad. I know you would say, it is isn't about concrete and steel but still...... :(

Man...fvck the bridge...I don't really understand Japanese...Ryoichi-san's life was more important then mere concrete and steel... :( I'm very sad. I know you would say, it is isn't about concrete and steel but still...... :(
Thats why i thing Japanese are fascinating people, that discipline and perfection is just incredible.

Poor guy, it was just a temporary rope that bursted in a storm, no casuality and no damage, its even hard to say if he is at fault, i dont know why he had the feeling he has to take his life.

I know i happens from time to time in Japan that when fatal accidents happen that the resposibles take their life but in this case...

It is common for those who take their work performance as the epitome of their existence. Failure is associated with unbearable shame, for those who to perfection at work.

This is what we call 過労死 or Karoshi. Death caused by work stress.

I understand your view, bro. For some Japanese, it is the perfection of work , which is considered an art. Some even place work over their own lives. Duty above personal.

I agree tho, the decision to end his life was too extreme. But, a part of me respects him more for his decision to atone for his mistakes...this way...

Thats why i thing Japanese are fascinating people, that discipline and perfection is just incredible.
I understand your view, bro. For some Japanese, it is the perfection of work , which is considered an art. Some even place work over their own lives. Duty above personal.

I agree tho, the decision to end his life was too extreme. But, a part of me respects him more for his decision to atone for his mistakes...this way...
But taking your life for that mistake.... I just don't understand man... We are no god....we as human beings are far from being perfect...anyone can make mistakes, so we can learn from our mistakes and do our next job even better.... :(

This is what we call 過労死 or Karoshi. Death caused by work stress.
Yeah i have seen a docu about this, as much as i admire Japanese society, i think this is one of its dark sides, i mean many work from 7:00-22:00, 6 days a week, such people literally have no life, all they do is working and eventually die for their company, they also said Japanese only take 5-6 days off at avarage per year, this isnt good anymore, the goverment has to do something against this, hard work is admirable but killing yourself for work on the other hand not really.

Back
Top Bottom