What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

They wanted to call or Or-Gi Airport but changed it because it sounds like Orgy. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol... Yes...

But Ordu-Giresun Havalimanı is too long... I think name of airport should be something like 'Fındık'... Or a person name maybe an important date etc...

lol... Yes...

But Ordu-Giresun Havalimanı is too long... I think name of airport should be something like 'Fındık'... Or a person name maybe an important date etc...
Lol Findik sounds like as if someone is calling his girlfriend, lets call it ''Türkiyenin denize șap diye oturtulan ilk havalimani'' in short ''TDȘDOIH'' (try to pronounce it loud :rofl:)

Lol Findik sounds like as if someone is calling his girlfriend, lets call it ''Türkiyenin denize șap diye oturtulan ilk havalimani'' in short ''TDȘDOIH'' (try to pronounce it loud :rofl:)

:D

But fındık is very important for that region... Mostly people make money from hazelnut...

1.jpg

Is it about the second tube under Bosphorus?

Sorry no... It's about 3rd tube...

When we look at picture we can understand that there will be 3 floors at this tube... And when we look at 2nd floor's shape we can see that 2nd floor will be train/metro way... If you remember it was announced that 3rd tube will have 3 sections... I thought it will be side by side but as it seems it will be with 3 floors...

Huge Projects of Türkiye | Page 23

1.jpg

Sorry no... It's about 3rd tube...

When we look at picture we can understand that there will be 3 floors at this tube... And when we look at 2nd floor's shape we can see that 2nd floor will be train/metro way... If you remember it was announced that 3rd tube will have 3 sections... I thought it will be side by side but as it seems it will be with 3 floors...

Huge Projects of Türkiye | Page 23

View attachment 196540
You need a huge azz TBM to dig that one, lets see what they will come up with.

Yes this tunnel must be very large...
I even dont know if there is such a huge TBM, are you sure its not about second tube? 2 floors for cars and one emergency exit?

Another question is how is the second floor gonna support the weight of trains, they arent exactly ligh, a tunnel like Marmaray would make more sense.

Back
Top Bottom