What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

ALAKÖPRÜ DAM starts holding water for Northern Cyprus Water Supply Project in January 26...

Project link...

Huge Projects of Türkiye | Page 9

News (in Turkish)

KKTC için 26 Ocak'ta su tutulmaya başlanacak - Anadolu Ajansı

2.JPG
1.jpg

OVİT TÜNELİ (Ovit Tunnel)

It will have 12.615 m lenthg with 2 tubes... It will be world's 6th longest, Türkiye's longest highway tunnel with it's 2 tubes... Half of tunnels are completed... At the beginning it was planned as 14.700 m but as news say it is decreased to 12.615 because of technical problems... I think we will get accurate informations by the end of construction...

1.jpg

Wiki...

Mount Ovit Tunnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of longest tunnels by type... Wiki...

List of long tunnels by type - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sources say different things about it's place in the longest tunnel lists but i looked at this list and saw it's 6th... And it will decline to 9th by 2018 after other tunnel constructions finish...

Photos from a few days back...

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Last edited:
optimistic plan ahahah. So they are assuming this project is a dead project.
I wouldn't trust the Russians. They don't want Turkey to compete with Russia on energy markets. I already said this earlier. In the near future we might see heating up of the Caucasus to sabotage the turkic energy projects aka tanap. Turkish stream is not Turkish. It is Russian. Real Turkish/Turkic pipeline is tanap which both Russia and Iran doesn't want.

I wouldn't trust the Russians. They don't want Turkey to compete with Russia on energy markets. I already said this earlier. In the near future we might see heating up of the Caucasus to sabotage the turkic energy projects aka tanap. Turkish stream is not Turkish. It is Russian. Real Turkish/Turkic pipeline is tanap which both Russia and Iran doesn't want.
But that is weird, even that video indicates that the azeri gas would not be enough for the EU, and it would only make up to about 10% of the total gas exports to EU.

Russians still reserve a great percentage of gas exports to the continent even with Azerbaijan.

But that is weird, even that video indicates that the azeri gas would not be enough for the EU, and it would only make up to about 10% of the total gas exports to EU.

Russians still reserve a great percentage of gas exports to the continent even with Azerbaijan.
If Turkmen energy also gets added to tanap that is different ball game. According to that Asian guy Russian officials said that would be casus beli. Additionally there is Kazakhstan and uzbekistan that want to do projects with us.

3rd tube on Bosphorus is on the way...

1.jpg

Erdoğan bir dev projeyi daha açıkladı - İç Politika Haberleri

ÖNÜMÜZDEKİ GÜNLERDE AÇIKLANACAK DEV PROJE

Fatih Sultan Mehmet Köprüsü ile Boğaziçi Köprüsü arasında bir tüp geçiş projesi hazır. Onu da hazırlayacaklar. Önümüzdeki günlerde açıklayabilirler. Üçlü geçiş olacak.

Between Fatih Sultan Mehmet & Boğaziçi Bridges...

2.JPG

This time there will be 3 parts... For cars & trains...

Something like that... I think it will be without this wall between 2 train lines...

3.jpg

After announcement of project with details i'll add them here...

3-jpg.193391

This would be awesome but a additional train tube is a must have, when i go to Istanbul i stay at my aunts house but they live in Asian side, i basically go every day to European side and before marmaray tunnel we needed about 1-2 hours to cross to the other side, now with new metro and marmaray only about 20 minutes.

I would say the third tube will be somewhere between the two bridges what do you think?

Edit: never mind thats just whats written in your post. :girl_wacko:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom