What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

Next time when they sent a person make sure that he is not like this person.

But taking your life for that mistake.... I just don't understand man... We are no god....we as human beings are far from being perfect...anyone can make mistakes, so we can learn from our mistakes and do our next job even better.... :(

You're right bro....:(

Yeah i have seen a docu about this, as much as i admire Japanese society, i think this is one of its dark sides, i mean many work from 7:00-22:00, 6 days a week, such people literally have no life, all they do is working and eventually die for their company, they also said Japanese only take 5-6 days off at avarage per year, this isnt good anymore, the goverment has to do something against this, hard work is admirable but killing yourself for work on the other hand not really.

Some even kill themselves due to the pressure of not performing as expected. There have been cases of Japanese college students who commit seppuku because they either fail in their medical board exams, or legal bar exams.

For me, i couldn't dream of taking a knife into my abdomen. Man, to think we buy expensive lotions and creams for our skin...and then in the end to use a knife to just rip into it? No way!

Screw that! LOL.

You're right bro....:(

Some even kill themselves due to the pressure of not performing as expected. There have been cases of Japanese college students who commit seppuku because they either fail in their medical board exams, or legal bar exams.

For me, i couldn't dream of taking a knife into my abdomen. Man, to think we buy expensive lotions and creams for our skin...and then in the end to use a knife to just rip into it? No way!

Screw that! LOL.
I also have a samurai sword but I would never use it for that. The world needs more Turks and Japanese. Not less.

3rd Bridge...

2.jpg
1.jpg

There are Korean flags besides Turkish ones on booth projects.
1-jpg.209597

EMR_5546.JPG

Japanese built the firts two briges and Marmaray, seems like we go only to far East for Transcontinental projects. :D

Yes i saw the flag... Maybe Koreans are producing segments...

Best construction video of 3rd Bridge till today... We will see better videos with new segments...

Back
Top Bottom