What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

Working hard, not smart. It's turning into a concrete jungle each day.

Fvck him too
And what the fack is this? No escalators? is that a bus stop or a subway station :D
sogutozu_istasyonu%20_1b.jpg

Today I had a Greek friend as a guest. I showed him around the city. We always took the train and metros. Numerous times he mentioned how nice Istanbul is and how shutty is Athens.

bitch please, they were going to turn Haydarpasha into a shopping mall if t wasn't for the fire. If it wasn't for the protests they were going to destroy Gezi Parkı like they desytroyed Atatürk Orman Çiftliği... And they've destroyed the forests of ODTÜ!

Courts ruled against both projects but the constructions took place anyway. They didn't wait for the court order. It's against the 56. article of the constitution, they can't take away our parks for their petty financial gain.

Who approved this? People of Ankara certainly didn't. Who approved the destruction of Gezi Parkı? people of İstanbul certainly DIDN'T! It was our constitutional right(article 34) to protest. But we were murdered and branded as terrorists. If you vote for AKP, it means you approve what they did and I don't think you have any shred of humanity left in you.

Your comment is disgusting to say the least. Go to hell.

Your comment is disgusting to say the least. Go to hell.[/QUOTE]

Forests of ODTÜ??? Just laughing with my another place.

Ok, guys i have just started to calculate the heat calculations of a new project. Then i realised that the building is tall. :)

Adsız.jpg

With it's 211 meter height, it is going to be the tallest building in Ankara and second tallest building in Turkey.

Ankara'daki gökdelenler - Vikipedi
Türkiye'deki en yüksek binalar listesi - Vikipedi

Okay, i found a render.
wkl5ys.jpg

The building in the right is one of the buildings of ParkOran which is near the Panora . The road is Turan Güneş. (To gave a idea of it's location)

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wondered why there is no huge port in international scale in Turkey considering that Bosporus is one of the busies streets in the world.

Yes we should have huge ports, i agree... There are some projects but always problems occures... Like Danıştay rejects & things like that... Some of them are going on... IDK exactly...

I shortly googled...

Mersin - Uluslararası Konteyner Limanı 'M'Hub Port

6.2 milyar dolar yatırım olacak liman kapasitesi 3'e katlanacak haberi Dünya.com'da

Türkiye’nin En Büyük Limanı Nasıl Bir Planlama(ma) Anlayışının Ürünü? (Kuzey Ege Çandarlı Limanı - İzmir) - ŞehirPlanlama.Org

Üç büyük denizde, üç büyük proje - Demirmedya - Zonguldak için haber.

ORDU-GİRESUN HAVALİMANI (Ordu-Giresun Airport)

This is Türkiye's and Europe's 1st airport which is built fully on the sea... World's 3rd after Japan & Hong Kong...

It will be opened in 22 May 2015....

@Hakan can you add this to the list ?..

01.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom