What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

BÜYÜK İSTANBUL TÜNELİ (Great İstanbul Tunnel)

1.jpg

This is world's 1st 3 storied tunnel.... 1st and 3rd floors are for automobiles and 2nd(mid floor) is for metro.... This project's tunnels are much longer but 3 storied part of the tunnel is 6,5 km long... Project will be done with build-operate-transfer type... State will pay nothing for the project... Estimated project cost is $3,5 bln... Better watch the video... It's in Turkish but you can understand the main issue....

Video is in 1080p

Details... Article is in Turkish..

I don't know but i can't give direct link from this website of Ministry...

But here it is

T.C. Ulaştırma, Denizcilik ve Haberleşme Bakanlığı

@Hakan dude can you add this to the list...

Last edited:
BÜYÜK İSTANBUL TÜNELİ (Great İstanbul Tunnel)

View attachment 197318

This is world's 1st 3 storied tunnel.... 1st and 3rd floors are for automobiles and 2nd(mid floor) is for metro.... This project's tunnels are much longer but 3 storied part of the tunnel is 6,5 km long... Project will be done with build-operate-transfer type... State will pay nothing for the project... Estimated project cost is $3,5 bln... Better watch the video... It's in Turkish but you can understand the main issue....

Video is in 1080p

Details... Article is in Turkish..

I don't know but i can't give direct link from this website of Ministry...

But here it is

T.C. Ulaştırma, Denizcilik ve Haberleşme Bakanlığı

@Hakan dude can you add...
I had always thought that the optimum design for a tunnel shall be like this.. Seeing this happening is really amazing...

Green line part has 3 floors and 6,5 km...

5.jpg

So its gonna be a metro not high speed train, there was plans to operate high speed trains throught Marmaray, what are they waiting for?

As i know YHT will not be used on Marmaray but conventional waggon trains @ night... But it's not started yet...

BTW in the video it says Hızlı Metro... So it will be faster then current ones i guess...

Project video is in this post...

https://defence.pk/threads/huge-projects-of-türkiye.309188/page-25#post-6834488

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom