What's new

Huawei, ZTE ready to give source codes to India

That's exactly right. :tup:
When Lenovo becomes the numeber 1 PC maker in India and then in the world, the Indians laugh and say that it is "cheap crap".
Even though a mid-to-high end Lenovo laptop will cost around $1000! They are just mocking the majority their own people who could never afford it.
May be you found wrong people. People that I know of can afford any laptop but most of the people who are running businesses are opting for Lenovo over HP, Sony etc. Dell is another new choice of Indian customers. Macbook is still limited to small portion of people.

Lenovo and Dell are occupying the market at faster rate.

May be you found wrong people. People that I know of can afford any laptop but most of the people who are running businesses are opting for Lenovo over HP, Sony etc. Dell is another new choice of Indian customers. Macbook is still limited to small portion of people.

Lenovo and Dell are occupying the market at faster rate.

Considering the large number of Indians earning $1 per day (and spending 95% of that on basic necessities), tell me how it makes sense for Indians to call Lenovo "cheap crap" when a mid-to-high end laptop will cost around $1000?

Does that make sense to you?

^are you genuinely that ignorant, do we really need to spell this out for you?

Considering the large number of Indians earning $1 per day (and spending 95% of that on basic necessities), tell me how it makes sense for Indians to call Lenovo "cheap crap" when a mid-to-high end laptop will cost around $1000?
Does that make sense to you?
Come on mate. Those earning $ 1 a day don't think of laptops.

When people say cheap crap to certain products, its their prejudice. I use Sony Vaio, which is Made in China, and it gave me a lot of problems. At first I will blame China. But then its more of other issues with Sony product in India and my mishandling.

Many people don't make sense to me. So I just use one smiley as a reply. :D

Both you and me know how Lenovo is giving tough competition to other laptops.

Well, India is a big market and all companies realize that.

Blackberry recently gave access of it servers to the Indian govt. for monitoring.

Huawei/ZTE have agreed to share source codes.

When you believe that you can earn billions in a country, then cos. often compromise.

i thought after 17K posts you'd know the answers to simple questions. you are showing signs of some degenerative disease CD, go easy on the sewer oil

So basically, you can't answer the question at all, the only thing you can do is give out personal attacks.

Why am I not surprised? :rofl:

When people say cheap crap to certain products, its their prejudice. I use Sony Vaio, which is Made in China, and it gave me a lot of problems. At first I will blame China. But then its more of other issues with Sony product in India and my mishandling.

According to the World Bank, the majority of Indians live on under $2 a day. (And spend 95% of that on basic necessities).

So I think it is highly insulting for Indians to call Lenovo laptops "cheap crap" when the majority of their fellow Indians could not afford one.

So basically, you can't answer the question at all, the only thing you can do is give out personal attacks.

Why am I not surprised? :rofl:
u shouldn't be, when a child keeps asking the same questions and fails to understand simple answers, they need to be examined for mental deficiencies.

am i to assume that u were subjected to such analysis earlier in life?

u shouldn't be, when a child keeps asking the same questions and fails to understand simple answers, they need to be examined for mental deficiencies.

am i to assume that u were subjected to such analysis earlier in life?

Do you have anything to say on the topic, or is your IQ so low that you can only come up these these try-hard personal attacks? :lol:

Sony laptops are pretty horrible tbh. Reason why they're expensive is because of the name "Sony".

Computer Realibility 2012

The Chinese call others boastful yet I have never met a people more so than them. I live in Vancouver, a place overrun with them. They boast endlessly about how China has overtaken America already! :laugh: These people also take so much. I can't believe it it's like they have no off switch.

We DON'T want Huawei or ZTE in India or Canada. As typical chinese products, they are inferior in quality. Chinese members will throw out numbers saying that they sell very well. Of course they do, since price> quality to the masses. Chinese companies destroy local markets with their cheap products. Market malaise- the market declines with the introduction of chinese products.

Back
Top Bottom