What's new

Huawei may handle Airtel's 4G rollout in Delhi, Mumbai

This is totally pathetic. Unacceptable :hitwall:. Where is the promise to make India a global telecom manufacturer?? What about the preferential market access policy??? And what about the nation manufacturing policy and all the bullshit??

Indian companies are capable to produce 4g network equipment, but they are too small to mass manufacture them for 1.4 bill people. We need to let our companies grow for GOD sake India needs to becomes independent in these areas :hitwall:

Indians are experts at kissing the white mans arse. So much so that a white woman rules your country :lol:

Regarding Olympics and medals.....win a gold medal first before an Indian mentions the word 'Olympics'.

HAHAHAHHAHA - first compete in a real global sport - win something in Cricket, Soccer, Hockey or Golf - else stick to jumping up and down on the trampoline. LOL.

I understand your obsession with the arse of men - white, black or brown - to each his own.

This is totally pathetic. Unacceptable :hitwall:. Where is the promise to make India a global telecom manufacturer?? What about the preferential market access policy??? And what about the nation manufacturing policy and all the bullshit??

Indian companies are capable to produce 4g network equipment, but they are too small to mass manufacture them for 1.4 bill people. We need to let our companies grow for GOD sake India needs to becomes independent in these areas :hitwall:

use your brain ya if they are capable why are they invited us to go help them, the only thing you guys are good at is making yourself a world laughing stock

use your brain ya if they are capable why are they invited us to go help them, the only thing you guys are good at is making yourself a world laughing stock

To help?? hahahahha - paying someone to do a job is not help - it is giving him employment. Perhaps the Indian firms are giving it to Chinese firms so they can also get a tax break for CSR activities. Noble indeed - but short sighted as Chinese products are rubbish.

To help?? hahahahha - paying someone to do a job is not help - it is giving him employment. Perhaps the Indian firms are giving it to Chinese firms so they can also get a tax break for CSR activities. Noble indeed - but short sighted as Chinese products are rubbish.

LOL what more stupid can you get paying for rubbish Huawei is laughing all the way to the bank thank you india

HAHAHAHHAHA - first compete in a real global sport - win something in Cricket, Soccer, Hockey or Golf - else stick to jumping up and down on the trampoline. LOL.

I understand your obsession with the arse of men - white, black or brown - to each his own.

Cricket? :lol: how many countries play that?
India has a billion people yet can't win a single gold medal at the Olympics. Sums up your entire civilisation.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And how many gold medals have India won in total, from all the Olympics combined, again?

LOL what more stupid can you get paying for rubbish Huawei is laughing all the way to the bank thank you india

or it could be the other way round ... chinese govt ends up subsidising indian telecom companies.

huawei may be doing elegant patriotic duty by simply transfering, subsidies received in china, to india.

anyway, not our concern... i am all for buying chinese made steel, if it's cheaper than the price of iron ore. Chinese steel can be alternative raw material for indian steel mills, replacing iron ore.

And how many gold medals have India won in total, from all the Olympics combined, again?

how many gold medals have East Germany and Soviet union won, from all the Olympics combines, again?

oh sorry..."had won" .. not "have won". :laugh:

I'm willing to bet that we won more gold medals at the 2012 Olympics ALONE than what India has won in its HISTORY at the Olympics. Someone check how many gold medals has India won in the history of the Olympics.

I'm willing to bet that we won more gold medals at the 2012 Olympics ALONE than what India has won in its HISTORY at the Olympics. Someone check how many gold medals has India won in the history of the Olympics.

I'm willing to bet PRC will outdo East Germany and Soviet Union:

Last edited by a moderator:

As I said, you can win all the medals you want in so called "sports" like trampoline jumping or synchronized diving - if real people actually played this in India they would be laughed at - but China can win these medals. Let me know when you achieve something in a real popular global sport like Cricket, Soccer, Hockey or Golf.

Why Chinese telecom companies are still allowed to operate in India? What happened to the blacklisting?

All technical details which GoI want to know provided by Huawei and ZTE.

Now we move to little further Huawei all set to manufacture its equipment with in India.

They are untrustworthy. Look at the way they violated the Geneva Convention by detaining the Italian ambassador! :angry:

Italian Ambassador detained? Geneva convention violated? Serious do you know what you are speaking?

Huawei has the best tech among all major telco equipment makers, Cisco, Errison etc. I am really lost seeing some Indians are bad mouthing this Great company, when puffing their day china sour grapes.

Huawei not only holds the most leading telecom technologies, but also make this modern commu reaching the most premitive parts of the world.

Huawei makes this world more even. We all should thank Huawei.

Back
Top Bottom