What's new

Huawei has trademarked its 'Hongmeng' operating system

For Hong Meng to succeed in International Market, they have to invest a lot of money and effort for that. 1st, they have to support "multiple language support" (and support them seriously). 2nd, they have to find foreign software developers. It can be Russian, European, India, Indonesia, etc. With more developers from many countries, the more Hong Meng will be used by people from other countries.

I find that many Chinese IT companies are lazy to provide International market support. I can even say that Beidu is too lazy to expand their service beyond the need of Chinese Users. This is why Google still monopolize the world market today.

For Chinese IT Companies to success in International Market, they have to invest a lot in international market needs, and they have to do it together. Huawei can't do it alone. They have to have the support from another Chinese IT Industries. Like Beidu, etc.

The problem is, Beidu, etc still in their comfort zone in Domestic China Market only. Their international market penetration is lack of effort.

So Chinese Government have to whip those IT companies more. Because the need has come. As long as Beidu etc is still in their comfort zone, China won't go anywhere. Specially Beidu. Because they are the only Chinese IT Company that can replace Google right now. At least, Beidu have to invest more in BRI Countries.
Baidu is definitely lazy, damn it, they have a good search algorithm and money. Just create the damn english version.

If marketed well in India. We might get another 1.3 billion which totals to almost half of the worlds population. ;)

India is not rich enough to take the higher end Huawei phones in mass. The budget phones may sell well there if they are to Indians taste . Huawei needs to offer an unbeatable price/performance ratio in this sector and the P30 Lite is not quite up to the mark.

Anyone know if current Huawei users will be able to easily get this new Huawei OS?
I used to have a Huawei when they first started off with smart phones. I don't remember the model. It was Huawei Ascend something and that phone was built like a tank. But had some minor issues in their GPU. They have come a long way from then. Hats off to Huawei.

Game over for the murican faggots lol.
:omghaha: :omghaha:

I used to have a Huawei when they first started off with smart phones. I don't remember the model. It was Huawei Ascend something and that phone was built like a tank. But had some minor issues in their GPU. They have come a long way from then. Hats off to Huawei.

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Samsung had become lazy as it had no real competition in Android. Huawei came along with the P20 Pro last year and reinvigorated the Android sector. They are even forcing Apple to innovate harder to stop the switch over to Huawei Android phones - here in the UK Huawei phones are becoming really popular.

If marketed well in India. We might get another 1.3 billion which totals to almost half of the worlds population. ;)

Yeah, bring in as many as Indian software developers as they can. They will definitely help. I think that Indian is one of the view Civilizations that proud of themselves. They don't care about US and China; they care only about India. So as long as it give them more profit, they will cooperate.

Samsung had become lazy as it had no real competition in Android. Huawei came along with the P20 Pro last year and reinvigorated the Android sector. They are even forcing Apple to innovate harder to stop the switch over to Huawei Android phones - here in the UK Huawei phones are becoming really popular.

I never know that you're soooo Huawei. I think Huawei should also come and ask Bangladesh and UK Software developers, too. Because that is the only way for their Smartphone to be used by more people.

I never know that you're soooo Huawei. I think Huawei should also come and ask Bangladesh and UK Software developers, too. Because that is the only way for their Smartphone to be used by more people.

That is because Huawei has the potential to become the best Android smartphone manufacturer.;)

Samsung and Huawei phones are pretty much equal with Huawei needing to refine their Android skin and get the Kirin SOC up there with Samsung's Exynos series and then Huawei will become No 1. I like to use smartphones for photography and Huawei tech there is simply unmatched.

Yes, people in the UK are going crazy over Huawei phones. BD has a large pool of App developers and Huawei can get them involved to develop apps for their new OS. If Huawei gets into BD now, it could gain a large share of a market of 165 million, although for the next 10-15 years it will be the budget phones as BD is not rich enough now to consume high-end smartphones en mass.

Last edited:
Huawei Hongmeng OS ,also known as Huawei ARK OS in Europe IPO.
d75f723a95ecd3de42631575c8d7107a.jpg
d75f723a95ecd3de42631575c8d7107a.jpg

Yesterday one of my friends here in Germany bought a Huawei smart phone for 300 euros, I asked him did he not worry about possible android ban and other bans from US which could be detrimental for Huawei Smart phones. He answered me that at this price range of 300 euros Huawei has the features that are only available in Samsung smart phones that cost at least 450 euros or more, so that is why he has decided to buy Huawei smart phone. So it seems that people who want to buy Huawei don't really care about "android", they are more concerned about which features particularly high quality display and camera they are getting for a given price range.

Last edited:
one thing i know for sure is, if chinese decide to they will copy IOS and Andriod and make a better version out of it.

the west will loose this war with Huawei

I think Chinese have done a good job to establish Hardware giants like Huawei which are a match to Apple and Samsung etc., what they now need to do is to establish Software Chinese giants that can be on par with the Google, Microsoft and Apple etc. They should not loose the Software battle to american silicon valley.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom