What's new

Huawei has lost; UK to reduce Huawei 5G network involvement to zero by 2023

He did it in saying we will teach Vietnam a lesson in global times.

He did again during the oil rig crisis.

I don’t need to go in details the PLA invasion in 1979. the attacks on Vietnam in Paracels, Spratlys. The war of attrition during 1980s.
You sure? He is not trump you know. There are diverse voices in China and GT does not necessarily represent Chinese Government.

I actually agree on teaching Vietnam a lesson. But that depends on whether Vietnam wanna provoke us. This time we will take over every single rock.

You sure? He is not trump you know. There are diverse voices in China and GT does not necessarily represent Chinese Government.

I actually agree on teaching Vietnam a lesson. But that depends on whether Vietnam wanna provoke us. This time we will take over every single rock.
Xi is the commander in chief.
He is responsible for everything under his belt.
If GT threatens with war, then he is the person.

Would not easy to take our territory without bloodshed. Vietnam will escalate to a land war.

Yah did we invade anybody actually? Did we kill iraqi kids, overthrown democratically elected gov, assassinate a sovereign nations general? All in the name of democracy?

But we evil..China good, why China take away water from Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam.

But we evil..China good, why China take away water from Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Chinese tactics: hiding their ugly face by pointing the finger toward the evil West.

There is no evil or good bro, only interests.

Chinese tactics: hiding their ugly face by pointing the finger toward the evil West.
We never said we are good mate. We are gonna invade Vietnam if you provoke us, we will only retake our territories, nothing more nothing less this had been our policy since day 1

So finally you admit you are a hardcore rapist and hooligan. I am happy. As said, that would not an easy war for you.
It's called battles for a reason, if we can't settle a conflict peacefully, you go to battle professionally, as per engagement rules, we cannot kill unarmed civilians. So please don't provoke us.

It's called battles for a reason, if we can't settle a conflict peacefully, you go to battle professionally, as per engagement rules, we cannot kill unarmed civilians. So please don't provoke us.
If you mean defending our territory „provoking“ you then be it.

No Vietnam military fights fair. We are not like Han army with men running naked storming against Viet women battalions.

Big loss for Huawei/China....
No, a big loss for UK. They already Brexit. Now with covid-19. Finally, they have to contend with more expensive and sub-par 5G. This will make UK lag further behind France and Germany in everything....

Huawei still have a big pie of China with 1
4 billion population support.

No Vietnam military fights fair. We are not like Han army with men running naked storming against Viet women battalions.

CCP commies don't have the stomach to fight Vietnam.
They have been kicked hard in nuts before & the result will be same next time they try any silly shenanigans,

They have been kicked hard in nuts before & the result will be same next time they try any silly shenanigans,
I am not too sure. There are too many nationalists that seek blood. If coming to a war, we will ensure a total and swift annihilation of the PLA.

I am not too sure. There are too many nationalists that seek blood. If coming to a war, we will ensure a total and swift annihilation of the PLA.
you seems to lost that little bit of sanity that you just gained a few days ago,why am I not supprised.
I don't see anyone threatning war against Vietnam here besides you constanly posting pics of your "grandeur" weapon system and hitting your keyboard hard in Germany.

China will offer generous loans.

The infra will be built by high skilled people of China, best engineers, using superior imports of China, run by chinese best enterprises.

The best: the project will never increase in cost, no delay, no strings attached.

If ever a problem arises, it’s the local indigenous stupid people who can’t treat chinese products well.
'No strings attached' single line sums it all
I hope you are trolling

We were poor in the 80s but i don't think we would run naked mate.

The last time we were kicked hard, 9 Island occupied and 60+ Viet sailors died.

Back
Top Bottom