What's new

Huawei has lost; UK to reduce Huawei 5G network involvement to zero by 2023

Huawei is just one company? But I can understand, we were accused of practically killing 30k Brits without firing a shot. Even Boris nearly got assassinated, lol. Anyway if UK bans our companies, we will ban theirs, its not like we depend on a small island to survive mate.

Yup and Trump is not even gonna default. Alll the talk and threat about cutting off ties. We control your balls using beans. Imagine that! We killed 90k Americans without firing a single bullet, what can you do? You just ban components sales to Huawei. Hahahahaha

@WebMaster @waz @BHarwana @LeGenD can we ban @Han Patriot . This is straight up insane. Please do something this is getting outta hand dont ya think :(

@Hamartia Antidote @F-22Raptor @striver44 @Vanguard One @Oldman1 @KAL-EL @Viet @Rusty @gambit

This guy ain't normal. I’ll save this comment for later on. Disgusting! :cuckoo:

dinosaurs ruled the world one time, they are nowhere to be seen now. you say the same line for each country.... your people are treated with contempt outside..

and you take pride in killing 30k innocent people of other country for no reason??

@WebMaster @waz @BHarwana and other mods, do you see the language of this person?

he is taking pride in killing each person on this planet who lost life because of COVID19 or china virus.... and that includes my own countrymen and innocent pakistanis as well...

is pray you to ban this person once for all and all those who follow this line of his.
@WebMaster @waz @BHarwana @LeGenD can we ban @Han Patriot

@WebMaster @waz @BHarwana @LeGenD can we ban @Han Patriot . This is straight up insane. Please do something this is getting outta hand dont ya think :(

@Hamartia Antidote @F-22Raptor @striver44 @Vanguard One @Oldman1 @KAL-EL @Viet @Rusty @gambit

This guy ain't normal. I’ll save this comment for later on. Disgusting! :cuckoo:

You're fragile as ****. Chinese get physically threatened all the time to a degree where there's an FBI database on anti-Chinese hate crimes. You get triggered over this??

Dude we were accused of killing all those people isn't it? Why are you so triggered? Deep down you know its due to incompetent governments.

Let him be. Deep down inside, he knows he is basically a coward. His tough talk is essentially masturbatory. Let him wank.

And then you have the PDF Chinese Brigade trying to convince us that their would no long term consequences from the Wuhan virus pandemic. This is just the beginning.

AIDS started in America. Pretty cruel to blame people on a natural disaster. It goes to show you depth of depravity and lack of humanity in American populaces. America have no qualms about dropping nuke on 300K civilians, giving small pox infected blankets to Native American to eradicate them and make way for white settlers. At America's founding 15% of the population were slaves. White exploited black labor and Native land to enrich themselves. From 1776 to 1964 a large portion of American have no rights. Deprived of any essence of humanity. They have no qualms about supporting continued theft of Palestinian land. No qualms or remorse about killing 30millions since WW2. No qualms about invading Iraq based on a lie to further their geopolitical aims. No qualms about backdoors on Cisco networking equipments.

Do anyone really believe American lies any more?

I would suggest people to read Frederic Pierucci's The American Trap to understand how American operates against other countries

Dude we were accused of killing all those people isn't it? Why are you so triggered? Deep down you know its due to incompetent governments.
This is not animals platform, so behave like a human being. We are not in a zoo here this is not a circus, behave little guy.

Don't blame him, he is only repeating the views of your leader who is democratically elected and therefore represents all USians. Trump thinks this was a Chinese 'bioweapons' plot, the only conclusion we can draw then is that China killed 97k USians and counting. Sadder still, the 'bioweapon' has only just started taking out the trash, you haven't seen the half of it. Trump thinks US will be lucky if the death toll caps off at 200k but most epidemiologists think that is too optimistic (or pessimistic, depends on your PoV :lol:).

https://www.vox.com/2020/3/30/21199586/us-coronavirus-deaths-trump-200000-good-job

This is just a popular move/statement given the current circumstances, once the fog settle businesses will go back to the basic rules of business...money matters.

This is not animals platform, so behave like a human being. We are not in a zoo here this is not a circus, behave little guy.
I am just reiterating what your press accuses us of. Trump seems to have been too soft with the Chinese mass murderers.

Let him be. Deep down inside, he knows he is basically a coward. His tough talk is essentially masturbatory. Let him wank.
Fine gambit, I will stop talking about US incompetence ok? If it triggers you so much. Next time don't advise ppl to inject klorox. Lol

I am just reiterating what your press accuses us of. Trump seems to have been too soft with the Chinese mass murderers.
I'm not interested in your brain washed thinking. All I'm saying is...stop, you’re gonna get permanently banned. We aren't animals in the zoo, behave. Thank you.

I recommend Edward Snowden book - Permanent Record to all the British Parliamentarian.
Americans should read this book esp. chapter 20 onward. Heard of Stellarwind and PSP.
I have finished the book hence I know how US works. In one word US is a fascist regime that pretends to respect human rights but they are the devil.

It simply shocking that Americans think that they are free and have freedom.
Strategic Communication Laboratory, another Cambridge Analytica has in fact applied psychometric to help TRUMP to win his election against Hillary.
That is why TRUMP is the US President despite the fact he lost the popular vote by 2 million.

The US government has practically broken every law and infringe on all Americans civil rights and the US constitution.
It revealed to the world, US CIA's NSA darkest secret of surveillance and illegal mass collection from people around the world except for China and Russia.
The tools they deployed is Google, Facebook, Amazon Cloud Service.
They can even listen in to what Boris Johnson saying to his girlfriend in realtime.
That is how they turned the Parliamentarians against Boris Johnson.
So does the West has a really free government?
IMO NO.

USA is a rich developed country.
China is a poor developing country.

That means, USA doesnt need steal, or spread virus like China does in order to get cheap raw materials.
That means, USA doesnt need steal industrial secrets like China needs.

Using telecommunications devices MADE IN CHINA (not only huawei) is a suicide in slow motion for the west.

We have short-terms governments and companys, well, maybe today is a good bussiness using cheap huawei cr*ppy devices, but not tomorrow when China government will use those devices to steal industrial secrets, or blackmail western governments.

https://www.project-syndicate.org/c...at-to-european-values-by-george-soros-2020-02

Why ban Han? We all see you are the real troll here should be ban long time ago.

Why ban Han? We all see you are the real troll here should be ban long time ago.
My friend Han is Ah Q, and ah Q is always be executed by minor mistakes :lol:

Pls read here if a fake CN acc like u dont know ah Q ( u could be Song Hong aka Khmer boy):lol:
----

Ah Q was execused by a minor mistake ( tried to join the rebels, but was refused. Just like CN begged to join US-JP alliance in 1978 but was refused after Tienanmen incident).

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/people-rush-for-rice-storage-in-hubei-province.661241/page-7

Fine gambit, I will stop talking about US incompetence ok? If it triggers you so much. Next time don't advise ppl to inject klorox. Lol
My friend Han aka pathetic ah Q is gonna be executed for a minor mistake :lol:

@rott pls take care of our poor Ah Q friend :lol:

Back
Top Bottom