What's new

Huawei has lost; UK to reduce Huawei 5G network involvement to zero by 2023

China is going to suffer devastating and ever lasting consequences of the virus originated in it's lands
&
more importantly in how it tried to bully other nations into siding with it after the genocide it unleashed on the world.

beginning of the end of Chinese story.

Yes... It might be.

dinosaurs ruled the world one time, they are nowhere to be seen now. you say the same line for each country.... your people are treated with contempt outside..

and you take pride in killing 30k innocent people of other country for no reason??

@WebMaster @waz @BHarwana and other mods, do you see the language of this person?

he is taking pride in killing each person on this planet who lost life because of COVID19 or china virus.... and that includes my own countrymen and innocent pakistanis as well...

is pray you to ban this person once for all and all those who follow this line of his.
That's what you accused us of isn't it?

Good you exposed not only the dirty mindset of chinese people, but also you exposed the plan the chinese had all the time. No wonder chinese are always shitting in pants when world talks about enquiry into this pandemic. . And i am sure you are not a singular isolated case, your whole country has that dirty line of mindset.

Good that now at least you are man enough to own this shit.
That's what you keep on accusing us of. That we made the virus and killed ppl?

Last edited:
It's a typical bully reaction,
They bully until you stand up,
Once you stand up, like all bullies, they will howl first and slowly whimper and run away.

They are in the howling part,
The whimpering and running away will surely follow.
Yah like the Indian Army after we shot down a 10mil $ drone? Lol

Who will pay for 5g in third world??
China will offer generous loans.

The infra will be built by high skilled people of China, best engineers, using superior imports of China, run by chinese best enterprises.

The best: the project will never increase in cost, no delay, no strings attached.

If ever a problem arises, it’s the local indigenous stupid people who can’t treat chinese products well.

China will offer generous loans.

The infra will be built by high skilled people of China, best engineers, using superior imports of China, run by chinese best enterprises.

The best: the project will never increase in cost, no delay, no strings attached.

If ever a problem arises, it’s the local indigenous stupid people who can’t treat chinese products well.
You would've gone Huawei if not becoz you had some conflict with us. Its up to you to pay 30% more to the Westerners.

You would've gone Huawei if not becoz you had some conflict with us. Its up to you to pay 30% more to the Westerners.
Don't know who told you that anybody is dying for huawei. Dont you know what all these threads are about ? These threads are about NOT WANTING HUAWEI. I repeat again NOT WANTING.
Countries are trying to drive you away and you are running behind them shamelessly. And here you are trying to paint a fictitious rosy picture, lol

It’s more than just lower costs.

I give you the honest answer.

Xi Jingping is a dangerous nationalist. He threatens with war. We take his word very serious. We must have our weapons readied when the PLA is coming.

Rejecting Huawei is allied with the US security interest.

We have the option to join the US military alliance on the table.

Huawei represents China, our enemy.

Take a boat ride down the once mighty Mekong river.
Yah did we invade anybody actually? Did we kill iraqi kids, overthrown democratically elected gov, assassinate a sovereign nations general? All in the name of democracy?

Don't know who told you that anybody is dying for huawei. Dont you know what all these threads are about ? These threads are about NOT WANTING HUAWEI. I repeat again NOT WANTING.
Countries are trying to drive you away and you are running behind them shamelessly. And here you are trying to paint a fictitious rosy picture, lol
It's just economics mate. Huawei wools have monopolised 5G had it not been US effort in containing it. This is an act of desperation. But Alas, the biggest telco market is China.

When has Xi Jinping ever threatened Vietnam?
He did it in saying we will teach Vietnam a lesson in global times.

He did again during the oil rig crisis.

I don’t need to go in details his previous forefather Deng Xaoping the PLA invasion in 1979, the attacks on Vietnam in Paracels, Spratlys, the war of attrition during 1980s.

Back
Top Bottom