What's new

How you see your future

zavis2003

Reaction score
I know that this page is not enough for one to explain his /her dreams about the future but still i hope that you people will share your ideas about looking inside the future .

Lets start talk buddies

My future

I wanna earn some more money some more reputation and some more honor and i want to live with my family more and more and also i wanna build a home for me which includes the swimming pool and also a very sunny drawing rooms .
And i wanna go on a world tour and atleast i wanna see the south american countries and carrabians countries too
well i desire not much from my life
oh i forgot my family i wanna take them with me always where ever i wanna go

thats about me

whats about you

you are welcome

yeah man I need a manager

You have a very common Pakistani first name but a very Canadian second name. No wonder you need a manager.

Plus we live in a very extremist society as everyone would have you believe than i am all for it.
There is actually a thread about Iran and lots of talk about average height of everyone(typical Indian mentality). I can book you on with a 7ft Giraffe Half Balkon Half Persian for good money.

You have a very common Pakistani first name but a very Canadian second name. No wonder you need a manager.

Plus we live in a very extremist society as everyone would have you believe than i am all for it.
There is actually a thread about Iran and lots of talk about average height of everyone(typical Indian mentality). I can book you on with a 7ft Giraffe Half Balkon Half Persian for good money.
why you always gotta write in a green font?

Well this is hard because like 95% of PDFers I am already really wealthy, good looking and dating a Brazilian supermodel,

so not much left to wish for...

.however...I think I will become an astrologer and then work the stock markets. I'll always make money as I'll know the future...... Maybe also do some professional betting against @Hassan Guy on the side, :what:

Well this is hard because like 95% of PDFers I am already really wealthy, good looking and dating a Brazilian supermodel,

so not much left to wish for...

.however...I think I will become an astrologer and then work the stock markets. I'll always make money as I'll know the future...... Maybe also do some professional betting against @Hassan Guy on the side, :what:

You can do my finances as well.

A grey hat professional :D
Hacker-detection2.jpg

Oh, So why not write in white too?
Kiya kar rahey ho bhai safed mein to danda diya hoya hy :D

Back
Top Bottom