What's new

How you rank your identities

I do not have such rankings in my mind. My identity is like a bicycle wheel with its components radiating from it like spokes

The components (with no ranking) are ;

مذهب= اسلام , انسان , شہریت = پاکستانی , قوم = پشتون , جنس = مرد , وطن = لکی , زبان = پشتو ,نسب = مروت

Muslims no longer are allowed to eat red meat in "secular" nation. In Pakistan non-muslims can drink and sell alcohol. This secular drama was played to become acceptable to non-hindu majority states in punjab, kashmir, naga land, tribals etc

Not entirely right, not entirely wrong.

I personally thinks, every human as computer. Always caring dormant conscious and running an operating system. There are many power it may have. Living in hierarchy groups.

Computer = A very advance super intelligent spiritual/biological computer.
Dormant Conscious = Embedded basic (right or wrong sensing)
Operating system = Religion (Or some self declared principles)
Powers = Depending on the operating system, it's version, it's execution and performance, what powers it has activated yet.
hierarchy groups = Personal association of logical and physical divisions. for e.g which area it lives in country, Tribe, Cast, Language, color etc. and what are the outcomes of the gathered data it has processed during the course of time.

Any thing or every thing can be change any time, because every thing is depend on the experiences it encounter and willingness of learning from results.

So to me yet.

Operating System = Islam
Country = Pakistan

Nothing else is really important

Indian

Parsi

Maratha

Cheers, Doc

Not entirely right, not entirely wrong.

I know MANY Hindus in the real world who are begining to grudgingly admit that the beef thing is plain wrong.

It's a start.

Frankly it's no different to Parsis expecting Hindus to not consign dead bodies to flames.

Cheers, Doc

Hindu

Indo-Aryan/ Indic

Brahmin

Kathiyawari

Gujarati

Indian

Parsi

Maratha

Cheers, Doc

I know MANY Hindus in the real world who are begining to grudgingly admit that the beef thing is plain wrong.

It's a start.

Frankly it's no different to Parsis expecting Hindus to not consign dead bodies to flames.

Cheers, Doc

I eat beef; so what? And I don't hound butchers; who would do the butchering otherwise? Many Hindus I know eat beef, but don't make a big deal of it.

You know, of course, that very large segments of Hindus DO NOT cremate their dead.

I eat beef; so what? And I don't hound butchers; who would do the butchering otherwise? Many Hindus I know eat beef, but don't make a big deal of it.

You know, of course, that very large segments of Hindus DO NOT cremate their dead.

No I did not.

I only thought it was a freakish outlier in some Southie Hindus (like Jayalalitha).

Cheers, Doc

No I did not.

I only thought it was a freakish outlier in some Southie Hindus (like Jayalalitha).

Cheers, Doc

Well, Sadhus and those who have renounced the world and their families and taken to religion, for starters. Dalits, defiantly so in the south, and definitely so, differing from group to group, in the north. Veerashaivas, the dominant segment in Karnataka, I believe (I could be wrong).

修饰齐家治国平天下
To cultivate the moral self, regulate the family, run the state rightly and make the world peaceful.
A good man
one of family
one member of the state
one of the world

No I did not.

Cheers, Doc

The Jayalalitha burial was utterly bizarre. She was a Mandyam Iyengar from Karnataka; their rules are very clear.

Insan
musalman
Pakistan

Bus ye hi shanakht ha . Baqi cheezon ki mujhy parwaah nahi

1. Pakistani
2. Pakistani
3. Pakistani
4. Muslim

Back
Top Bottom