What's new

How would a modern day Pakistan v/s Israel conflict play out?

Israel's army is almost entirely defensive.

Are you sure about that? It's actually an offense oriented army which carries out an occupation.

It's air force is capable of delivering serious firepower in neighboring countries.

Because the US resupplies with them munitions, they have a supply of munitions nobody in their neighborhood can get.

Both navies are incapable of formidable-enough deep water strikes.

Turkey's Navy shines here. Although Israel got nuclear capable submarines from Germany. They also have advanced cruise missiles. I believe blows can be dealt to their Navy.

Neither has strategic missiles capable of striking each other.

Yes they do, Jericho 3 has estimated 12,000-14,000km range. Missile technology was mostly provided for by France/USA.

Without involvement of third-parties (US, India, Iran, Iraq, KSA, China), I would think the conflict would be restricted to proxies alone.

No it wouldn't, what proxies could Pakistan come up with? You can't mention the Palestinians since they don't do that business. They are in a legitimate struggle. Good luck finding proxies in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan or Egypt. Meanwhile, they can support India plus do intelligence operations which will get support from CIA/EU agencies.

With KSA, Iran or Iraq on our side, we could deploy assets remotely to strike directly at Israel.

KSA/Iran and Iraq will never do anything.

How far would India go to support Israel? Hosting Israeli assets for strikes into Pakistan is the same as an Indian strike itself. Would India risk war to support Israel against Pakistan? At risk of involving China?

No, when it comes to Israel it seems like they rule the world. Not even China would get involved, in fact, they would probably condemn Pakistan.

Pakistan gets their dicks kicked in. End of story.:bunny:
yeah by which army?
there is no country on earth that could attack pakistan and not turn into dust….
thats a warning for anybody wishing for misadventures lol

yeah by which army?
there is no country on earth that could attack pakistan and not turn into dust….
thats a warning for anybody wishing for misadventures lol

Look at the thread title, chief. And while we're on the subject, the U.S. would just TAKE your nukes before you'd even get a chance to light them up. The plans for that are already in the books.:enjoy:

Look at the thread title, chief. And while we're on the subject, the U.S. would just TAKE your nukes before you'd even get a chance to light them up. The plans for that are already in the books.:enjoy:

You would do that to us ? I thought we were Brothers ! :cray:

P.S Even the US doesn't know where all our Nukes are they've said it themselves & naturally we'd be preparing against such eventualities so I don't think our nuclear arsenal will be neutered like that - Were it that simple you guys would've done that to North Korean or even Iran long before either of them ever built the bomb or the technology to do so ! :)

Good luck with that.

keep thinking that lol, besides I'm neutral in a argument for usa and pakistan war, i got interests in both countries… how ever
get one thing in your boomslang, no power on earth can take pakistans nuclear weapons and any country that attempts to do so is doomed and you know that very well lol.

You would do that to us ? I thought we were Brothers ! :cray:

Nah !! We be cool !! This is all hypothetical. That is until the Taliban or some other Islamofascists take over Pakistan and we need to 'secure' those things. Then we'd do a Bin Laden raid type thing times 18 and swoop in and take them. For your own good, of course.

P.S Even the US doesn't know where all our Nukes are they've said it themselves & naturally we'd be preparing against such eventualities so I don't think our nuclear arsenal will be neutered like that - Were it that simple you guys would've done that to North Korean or even Iran long before either of them ever built the bomb or the technology to do so ! :)

We wouldn't have practiced it if we didn't think we could do it.
:usflag:

"U.S. Has Plan to Secure Pakistan Nukes if Country Falls to Taliban"

Send Israel poisoned Jalebis.

food+2012+050.jpg

Wow that looks so tasty.

I might try and buy some of those, if I can find it.

Unamed Intelligence Sources being quoted in the Media....sounds like the same BS that got you guys to Iraq ! :whistle:

That didn't turn out too good for the Iraqis', did it ? It would be for your 'own good'. Like taking scissors from a running little kid.

Back
Top Bottom