What's new

How will Modi explain his minister’s role in the riots?

Already explained that the ex-minister was NOT a minister at the time of the riots. And hence the title itself is misleading,pre-juducial and false.

No what I'm asking that why did it take an outside agency to figure out that the woman and babu bajrangi was there? It was as trivial as checking their call records. Why do people losing faith in Gujrat judiciary so much so that one of the top honcho is barred from entering Gujrat. Modi has to answer as he is the home minister.

No one is trying to mislead you unless you choose to be. From the article -

Kodnani, a Sindhi whose family migrated at Partition, was an MLA when she participated in the violence. Despite the grave allegations against her, Kodnani was made minister by Modi later. When she was charged-sheeted by an independent agency, she was dropped as minister but retained her seat as MLA. She is a qualified doctor, a gynaecologist, showing that higher education is no barrier to bigotry.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-his-minister-s-role-riots.html#ixzz24xNNaerT

mate, u don't have faith in Gujarat judiciary, it's ok, but what will u say about SC appointed SIT that gave Modi complete clean chit??
Not me. These cases were not transfered by me to outside. Court ordered. Thats why its slap.
instread torturing Rahul Sharma what else they did there?

Recently even fake encounter case also transfered.

SIT they did not even consider Sanjeev Bhat sayings. Other police officers did not support him.

No what I'm asking that why did it take an outside agency to figure out that the woman and babu bajrangi was there? It was as trivial as checking their call records. Why do people losing faith in Gujrat judiciary and one of the top honcho is barred from entering Gujrat. Modi has to answer as he is the home minister.

No one is trying to mislead you unless you choose to be. From the article -

Majority of the people support him for only reason he is communal.

@LaBong, Innocent until proven guilty. Bedrock of Indian judicial system. Till today she was an accused, not guilty.

Just like how a terror accused Zia-ur-Rehman contested MCD elections from the jail in Delhi and won. I forgot the constituency name. But it was some muslim majority area in Delhi. Or you can look into nearby Bihar and UP to get a lost of all accused who are MLAs, MPs, Ministers etc.

Regarding loosing faith in Gujarat judiciary. Look lets be frank. People will find reasons to fault Modi no matter what. They did not even spare the SC appointed SIT when it gave a clean chit to Modi. Modi is not a legal case. He is a political case. And no matter what the courts say people will find fault with him and I find no reason to be enamored with that.

Guys remember one thing clearly. Hindu extremism is not solution for muslims extremism. If we follow the same path of pakistan we will end up in same way as them.
Gandhi way of handling things were really really really best one.
Look at muslims now how much difficulities they face because act of some criminals. If Hindus follow the same way they also endup in same way.

That is what happens when you go on a pre-judiced witch hunt of one person for all reasons except perhaps justice itself. I'll repeat. Gujarat riots were nothing special. They were just one in a long list of riots post-Independence. And special emphasis on the riots would not have been sparked if 59 Hindus had not been burnt alive by you-know-who in Godhra.

So lets shove up tags like 'communal', 'secular' and try being objective.

p.s.:- Sanjeev Bhat is a paid Congress ch**ya. Full stop. No one believes him - not his driver nor his superiors.

^^ Innocent until proven guilty. Bedrock of Indian judicial system. Till today she was an accused, not guilty.

Just like how a terror accused contested elections from the jail in Delhi and won. I forgot the constituency name. But it was some muslim majority area in Delhi. Or you can look into nearby Bihar and UP to get a lost of all accused who are MLAs, MPs, Ministers etc.

You are obfuscating.

Once again, why did it take an outside agency to prove him guilty based on phone records. What have Modi and Amit Shah been doing all along except for bullying whoever brave and honest enough to speak out the truth. These are the questions Modi as a home minister needs to answer and is just bolstering the general perception that Gujrat Police, which is under Modi's thumb, played an active role at destroying records of riot.

Forget about supporting the riots. He even ordered closure of refuge camp just to prove than every thing is normal in Gujarat.

The crisis of the camps

Yes, He can win another 100 times. Reason is obvious.

That is what happens when you go on a pre-judiced witch hunt of one person for all reasons except perhaps justice itself. I'll repeat. Gujarat riots were nothing special. They were just one in a long list of riots post-Independence. And special emphasis on the riots would not have been sparked if 59 Hindus had not been burnt alive by you-know-who in Godhra.

So lets shove up tags like 'communal', 'secular' and try being objective.

p.s.:- Sanjeev Bhat is a paid Congress ch**ya. Full stop. No one believes him - not his driver nor his superiors.
Sanjeev Bhut is paid, thats why he is sooo idiot that he narrowly escaped modi actions. There are more reasons to blive him than a politician.
By the way which court proved that he is paid??

You are obfuscating.

No.

Once again, why did it take an outside agency to prove him guilty based on phone records. What have Modi and Amit Shah been doing all along except for bullying whoever brave and honest enough to speak out the truth. These are the questions Modi as a home minister needs to answer and is just bolstering the general perception that Gujrat Police, which is under Modi's thumb, played an active role at destroying records of riot.

Honest mistake or they were plain incompetent. Suspend the police officers and be done with that. I dont like seeing conspiracy theories everywhere. Ultimately it all comes to whether he is guilty or not and as per the SC appointed SIT he is not. So for god sakes stop this witch hunt. This is not denting his popularity in any way. People have understood that Modi is targeted for pure political reasons and more he is targeted, more his popularity grows.

May I know who are 'brave enough' to speak the truth ? Surely you are not mentioning Sanjeev Bhat or Sreekumar ?

Yes, He can win another 100 times. Reason is obvious.

Inshallah.

Sanjeev Bhut is paid, thats why he is sooo idiot that he narrowly escaped modi actions. There are more reasons to blive him than a politician.
By the way which court proved that he is paid??

He was in cahoots with the Congressi leader and his words can be taken with a truckload of salt.

'Arjun Modhwadia as involved as Sanjiv Bhatt in KD Panth case' - India - DNA

Bhatt was in touch with Oppn leader - Indian Express

And what is there for Modi to explain ?The MLAs are elected directly by the people in the fountainhead of democracy - the voting booth. It is for the people to answer and guess what ? They answered with the votes.

Anyway one good thing, now it has come from how will Modi explain for his role to how will Modi explain for his minister's role. Good progress.

I didn't know the trials of criminals and mass murderers are done through voting booth.:no:
And again please don't defend this with cause effect theory cause it's a never ending chain.

No.

Honest mistake or they were plain incompetent. Suspend the police officers and be done with that. I dont like seeing conspiracy theories everywhere.

May I know who are 'brave enough' to speak the truth ? Surely you are not mentioning Sanjeev Bhat or Sreekumar ?

Inshallah.

He was in cahoots with the Congressi leader and his words can be taken with a truckload of salt.

'Arjun Modhwadia as involved as Sanjiv Bhatt in KD Panth case' - India - DNA

Bhatt was in touch with Oppn leader - Indian Express

Yes, If he was being tortured like Rahul Sharma he can only contact opposition or center. Not "Home mininster" Ofcoz. What would u do??

If u have made up ur mind already (de facto judiciary) than there is simply no sense arguing with u, by ur theory every person who votes for him is a communal person & want riots on streets every time. What about the recent survey by India today & many other media organisation that he is by far the most preferred candidate for the post of PM, i think again the people are communal right??

P.S. I guess we should end this Modi debate once & for all, let him stand for Post of PM, let the people of this country decide if they want him at that place or not (mind u we are talking about world's largest & most vibrant democracy), i mean witnesses can act in selfishness, judges & police officials can act in a biased way but how can one buy 125 crore people?? if he indeed get selected than there should be a complete full stop to the "Modi = Hitler??" debate.

It's not about being incompetent, phone records were already available, Rahul Shamra just handed it to an independent agency. Yeah suspending the police officers will be enough action, but mind you the noose is getting tighter, today it's the lady, tomorrow might be Amit Shah.

Overall it's just bolstering the perception that Gujrat state agencies are either incompetent or biased, if Modi wants to be PM, only Gujratis won't suffice.

Yes, If he was being tortured like Rahul Sharma he can only contact opposition or center. Not "Home mininster" Ofcoz. What would u do??

So now he was being 'tortured'. Another new story/lie. Bring it on.

Bottom line - he was a paid congress stooge who would have been promised a MLA or Rajya sabha MP seat if 'all went well'. Unfortunately for him **** hit the roof and there is he, disgraced and isolated.

It's not about being incompetent, phone records were already available, Rahul Shamra just handed it to an independent agency. Yeah suspending the police officers will be enough action, but mind you the noose is getting tighter, today it's the lady, tomorrow might be Amit Shah.

Overall it's just bolstering the perception that Gujrat state agencies are either incompetent or biased, if Modi wants to be PM, only Gujratis won't suffice.

Raghavan of SIT is not a Gujarati. But I guess that does not affect the 'perception' ;)

And as far as I know, I may be wrong, officers are required to submit whatever evidence there is to the current investigating agency. So for whatever intention he did not submit the phone records while the Guj agencies were investigating, then its a dereliction of duty on his part.

More and more cases are proving state role.

By the way who killed Haren Pandya? A state which could not protect MLA like Ihsan Jafri and Haren Pandya home minsiter itself. How can he protect Delhi?

So now he was being 'tortured'. Another new story/lie. Bring it on.

Bottom line - he was a paid congress stooge who would have been promised a MLA or Rajya sabha MP seat if 'all went well'. Unfortunately for him shot hit the roof and there is he, disgraced and isolated.

Raghavan of SIT is not a Gujarati.

He could earn more if he was with modi. By the way still he is not a RS member. Now he can be open and fight against congress. Did he?

Dint modi re-open his cases? why was it so? Dint modi scaled down his security?

By the way who killed Haren Pandya? A state which could not protect MLA like Ihsan Jafri and Haren Pandya home minsiter itself. How can he protect Delhi?

You could very well argue how can a govt that could not protect its own Prime minster protect the country ?

BTW I know there is no sense arguing with you lots - if people are convicted for their role in riots you whine about Modi, and if they are not, still you whine about Modi.

He could earn more if he was with modi. By the way still he is not a RS member. Now he can be open and fight against congress. Did he?

Dint modi re-open his cases? why was it so? Dint modi scaled down his security?

'If all went well'. Unfortunately for him, it did not turn out to be and his lies were exposed. A sacrificial lamb in the political war between Congress and BJP. A mere pawn. Sad that he could not understand it and ruined his career/life.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom