What's new

How will Modi explain his minister’s role in the riots?

Yeah **** happens. And consequently the p.o.s just got capital punishment yesterday. And who knows perhaps the retaliatory **** was just spewed on Mehran and dozens other places in Pak.
karma is a b**tch, or so they say

Thanks for the free publicity. Modi would not have grown in stature like he has today if not for the valuable, free-of-paisa publicity given to him by the center,media,SC, and ngo's. The more they talk about him, the more his popularity grows.

True..if the media, center, NGOs etc never doggedly tried to implicate Modi in the Gujurat riots he would have just remained an obscure CM. He would have become a strongman inside BJP, but never a contender for PM post.

Muslims would have left gujarat had no leashed were put around modi's neck by center,media,SC, and ngo's fighting for justice.sure then 26/11 too was the publicity stunt a movie shot live for world audience.

Last I heard BJP candidates are winning from even Muslim dominated areas. How do you explain that?

Every time minority appeasement policy is followed modi come into the limelight as teh exact opposite . this is helping in his popularity

Guess what....the lady being named was an ex BJP minister but she wasn't a minister at the time of this incident. What's the fuss then ?

Valid point. When she was arrested for the riot, she quit and now faces the full brunt of the law. Something that has happened NEVER before. What does Modi need to apologize for?

Oh **** !

Look whose the writer. It's Aaker Patel ffs.

I mistook it for a piece of news item and put in my comments. Just now saw it was the 'opinion' of Aaker Patel. *facepalm*

BTW a top rated comment from the article;

How will Congressexplain the following?

The 1964 communal riots in Rourkela and Jamshedpur, killing
2000 people, was under the helm of Congress. The riots of 1967 in Ranchi,
claiming 200 lives, also had Congress as the ruling party. The communal clashes
in Ahmedabad in 1969, that killed 200, was under the same party. There were
also major riots in 1980 at Moradabad killing 2000, in 1984 at Delhi killing
2733, and in 1985 at Ahmedabad claiming 300 lives, all under the Congress
reign. Above all, the genocide of Sikhs in 1984, is still fresh in public
memory. The latest communal riot (in Rajasthan) is nothing new to the 'secular'
party. It should also explain the illegal immigration in Assam and ethinic cleansing of Bodos and the NE debacle..

Oh **** !

I mistook it for a piece of news item and put in my comments. Just now saw it was the 'opinion' of Aaker Patel. *facepalm*

You read all the comments of Hindus. You can give top rate for them in hatred.

Oh **** !

There is no point in shooting the author, neither does crimes of Congress justify what BJP did.

I think author has a valid point, Modi needs to explain as a home minister how an outside agency find them guilty based on something as trivial as phone record and Gujrat police/investigation agency couldn't do that except for bullying Rahul Sharma.

Gujarat's voters are communal as germany's voters were nazis in electing hitler.

i request u to read world history more clearly, hitler never won with a majority but on grounds of technicality & flaws in German constitution on the other hand 65+ percent of Gujarat electorate has elected Modi, not once but twice (until u again say that elections can be rigged....:lol:).

+ what type of hypocrisy is this, when a person like Musharraf rises to power than he is a Dictator & people aspire for a democracy & when the people themselves elect a leader like Modi (by truly democratic process) than they are nazis & modi is Hitler???

There is no point at shooting the author, neither does crimes of Congress justifies what BJP did.

I think author has a valid point, Modi needs to explain as a home minister how an outside agency find them guilty based on something as trivial as phone record and Gujrat police/investigation agency couldn't do that except for bullying Rahul Sharma.
It is really slap on his face that even people lost faith in justice system o gujarat. So much communalised.

Hate begets hate.

Yes. Then why do we claim we are better than *****?

There is no point in shooting the author, neither does crimes of Congress justify what BJP did.

The point is every article is judged by who the author is - just like how Tejo Mahalay joke is judged primarily through the profile of P.N.Oak.

True, Congress crimes do not justify BJP crimes. But the underlying point is communal riots are not as exotic to India as some would like to pretend nor is there anything special with Gujarat riots. It is just another in a long line of riots post independence. Not the first nor would be the last.

Already explained that the ex-minister was NOT a minister at the time of the riots. And hence the title itself is misleading,pre-juducial and false.

It is really slap on his face that even people lost faith in justice system o gujarat. So much communalised.

mate, u don't have faith in Gujarat judiciary, it's ok, but what will u say about SC appointed SIT that gave Modi complete clean chit??

It's always the provocateur who is to be blamed more. And yes there is a point when one community claims its more tolerant that the other. Because if not for it, the other would not have been in India in the first place after partition.

By asking Syed shah nawaz hussain of BJP to ask for apology from muslims on behalf of BJP Just like PM manmohan singh apologised to sikhs for 1984 riots against them on behalf of congress party and Gandhi Family......And it really worked for Gandhis and congress to wash its hands off bluestar and sikh riots............:D

India should setup a Federal Minister of Apologies to minorities, seems like they need to do it quite often lately and instead of asking some rama just issue a letter from ministry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom